Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGA]Cryptographic Anomaly - Multipool is LIVE! - page 9. (Read 328912 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
where everybody?
some CGA news?
news from 1billionhex?
Whole buncha nothing...  Sad
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
where everybody?
some CGA news?
news from 1billionhex?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Maybe do this:
"Destroy" 2500.
Take 4500 for MP
Take 5000 for PR, faucets, 1billionhex co-development, CGA development, whatever.
Take 4000 for "trust fund"

+1

Maybe use this strategy and tweak the numbers so they line up for you? But get together with S4w3doff about my PM before any action is taken. We might need to re-assess our positions if things changed. I'll leave it at that for now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So now that we have the pool up we need to figure out what to do with the rest of the unclaimed coins.  We have about 11500 left so I'll make a simple poll.  Destroy all, Destroy 3/4, and Destroy None.  If we vote to not destroy all of them, then we'll figure out what the best thing to do with the un destroyed coins.
It's up already!!!  Start Mining!!!

http://thepool.pw/CGA/
@halofirebtc
Awfully quiet around here...   Wink

It has been.  However I have great news!!!  CGA will have a Multipool going live in the next couple days!!!

That is good news!

It has been.  However I have great news!!!  CGA will have a Multipool going live in the next couple days!!!
@halofirebtc
I am one of them
Your interested in buying?  Shoot me a PM.
Activity: 22
I am one of them
So at this point I guess the question is, would anyone like to buy some CGA for 9000 sat to get this thing going.
I've contacted both and await responses.
some questions:
1) why CGA isn't present on the site http://www.1billionhex.net/the-crypto-void/
2) to update CGA on http://coinmarketcap.com
2) to return CGA on http://www.coinwarz.com

1) I'm not sure.  Next time I see him I'll bring it up.
2/3)  I'll get in touch with them and have them update.  They are prob still on V1 so should be an easy update. 

As far as staying off coinwarz, it doesn't really matter with this coin because of the crazy block rewards
if i correctly understood, amount of reward doesn't depend from diff?
in what uniqueness, elusiv - if there is no reward/diff?
when Reward = 0.00?
@halofirebtc
coinwarz.... I suggest staying off coinwarz. It attracts people who mine for short term profit and dump.
some questions:
1) why CGA isn't present on the site http://www.1billionhex.net/the-crypto-void/
2) to update CGA on http://coinmarketcap.com
2) to return CGA on http://www.coinwarz.com
@halofirebtc
That's only what I could think of in the last 20 minutes I spent on this. There may be more options out there, too.
Speak up, community!
The swap site has been shut down and our total unclaimed coins comes out to 16091.47148838 CGA

Right now it looks overwhelmingly in favor of selling some to get a MP so make sure your voting if you want your voice heard

Any chance we could sell some and destroy some?  Concerned that we shouldn't sell a lot and crash the price.

On reflection i'm not sure that is a good idea, money supply is so low that we need as many in circulation as possible. Just sell cautiously.

My personal opinion is we should destroy extra coins but this does give us an opportunity to pay for a quality tool that can help us grow in the short and long term.  

My thinking for selling off would be off the market in personal deals.  Selling for about 9000sat it would take about 4500 CGA to raise the .4 btc needed.  Would anyone be interested in taking part from here?

Here's part of my deal with the swap's extras: When a coin swaps and if leftovers aren't destroyed and/or directed, consider the reclamation of coins (from the network) a "premine" or refilling the existing premine at the expense of holders who didn't get to swap. I do think some should be held in a "trust fund" for those unable to swap during the last few weeks, I know it's been almost a month but there are still people out there who missed the swap -- this also raises the bar for other coins performing swaps and for devs who possibly "reclaim" more than they should. I am in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM pointing fingers or saying anything about the new dev team in this respect, please don't think that. I'm just bringing up a point -- that swaps are shady unless the coins are directed properly.

Maybe do this:
"Destroy" 2500.
Take 4500 for MP
Take 5000 for PR, faucets, 1billionhex co-development, CGA development, whatever.
Take 4000 for "trust fund", if not used by end of the year, debate what happens to them then, leaning towards destroying some or all of these. The game will demand a certain amount of CGA, let's not force Noble to buy them all. Perhaps leave some "trust fund" to that purpose as well once the time comes? Has Noble received any CGA yet?

This gives a well rounded solution to anyone who wants to raise points later on down the road.

Sounds like a good option to me.  I could put the extra funds on Polo, have Busoni lock the account and he would have to personally approve any withdraws or trades so that what they are safe.  Unless there is another way you guys would rather use to secure the coins. I want you guys to feel that the coins are in a safe place.
@halofirebtc
The swap site has been shut down and our total unclaimed coins comes out to 16091.47148838 CGA

Right now it looks overwhelmingly in favor of selling some to get a MP so make sure your voting if you want your voice heard

Any chance we could sell some and destroy some?  Concerned that we shouldn't sell a lot and crash the price.

On reflection i'm not sure that is a good idea, money supply is so low that we need as many in circulation as possible. Just sell cautiously.

My personal opinion is we should destroy extra coins but this does give us an opportunity to pay for a quality tool that can help us grow in the short and long term.  

My thinking for selling off would be off the market in personal deals.  Selling for about 9000sat it would take about 4500 CGA to raise the .4 btc needed.  Would anyone be interested in taking part from here?

Here's part of my deal with the swap's extras: When a coin swaps and if leftovers aren't destroyed and/or directed, consider the reclamation of coins (from the network) a "premine" or refilling the existing premine at the expense of holders who didn't get to swap. I do think some should be held in a "trust fund" for those unable to swap during the last few weeks, I know it's been almost a month but there are still people out there who missed the swap -- this also raises the bar for other coins performing swaps and for devs who possibly "reclaim" more than they should. I am in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM pointing fingers or saying anything about the new dev team in this respect, please don't think that. I'm just bringing up a point -- that swaps are shady unless the coins are directed properly.

Maybe do this:
"Destroy" 2500.
Take 4500 for MP
Take 4000 for "trust fund", if not used by end of the year, debate what happens to them then, leaning towards destroying some or all of these. The game will demand a certain amount of CGA, let's not force Noble to buy them all. Perhaps leave some "trust fund" to that purpose as well once the time comes? Has Noble received any CGA yet?

This gives a well rounded solution to anyone who wants to raise points later on down the road.

Pages:
Jump to: