Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 2. (Read 23722 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
the company is working on building a "digital passport", which checked the information for each individual person and assets. This is the gateway to the Crowd Genie blockchain platform. Once this passport is built, and verified in the block chain, it can not be changed anonymously and can be easily verified. This allows people to easily deal with security by providing regulators with compliance.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The project plan is very good. If the CGC Token really thrives in implementing your plan, then I think it will be wonderful!
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Crowd Genie expands its team — again!
"We are pleased to announce that Mr. Deviprasad Choudhury joins our Crowd Genie team as the Vice President of New Business Development. Devi, will lead the expansion of Crowd Genie’s proposed Blockchain based Exchange platform into new market segments and design the experience for our platform users."
Read more: https://medium.com/@genieico/crowd-genie-expands-its-team-again-20247de2bb96.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
What happened to this coin? Delisted on CMC. I habe invested dome eth in this, hmmm..
copper member
Activity: 196
The team's experience is solid, and the problem they are trying to solve is huge.
copper member
Solid team. Impressive line-up. I like the vision. Hoping for the best for the team and this project.
Activity: 336
CGC is a great platform, a potential project, and I think I'm going to collect it, and maybe I'll need it in the near future.The medium and long term holding its strategy will be the right choice.
copper member
Solid Team. Look forward to watching the progress of GenieICO. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 12
good business, rely in the future can run in accordance with the planned!
 Good luck!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Genie?

What kind of name is that?

Roll Eyes
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
I love this token, I am Asian so I will get some CGC token. It is another way asset exchange in Asia. Low supply good price.

Good luck

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
6-9-2018 Sat 10:14AM PHT
P# 1098
C# 4
I have seen this same post in multiple ICO's .. whats really going on ? Are you paid to do this ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
the company is working on building a "digital passport", which checked the information for each individual person and assets. This is the gateway to the Crowd Genie blockchain platform. Once this passport is built, and verified in the block chain, it can not be changed anonymously and can be easily verified. This allows people to easily deal with security by providing regulators with compliance.
Merit: 18
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
seems the price of this token is down deeper from the ICO price now,,
at this moment the price is below $0.2 and depends on this post the ICO price is about 400 for 1 ETH
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cgc-token

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I love this token, I am Asian so I will get some CGC token. It is another way asset exchange in Asia. Low supply good price.

Good luck

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
6-9-2018 Sat 10:14AM PHT
P# 1098
C# 4
Activity: 98
IM so curious , Would you make any changes? Many projects adjust their white papers for different reasons.  Embarrassed
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I think in the current sales CGC is not a wise decision, we have to wait for some time, when the price is high, then we consider selling.
Activity: 14
promising project. I think this project will be successful
Merit: 15
Activity: 84
Why The token price listed in exchange terrible and cheap  comparing to ico price??!!
Pages:
Jump to: