Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 6. (Read 23722 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Just confirmed that this is a legit operation, this is a golden opportunity to buy CGCs at such cheap prices!!! Load up people, when the roller coaster hits the 0.0025 ETH per CGC mark, all the complainers here are going to be rich soon if they don't sell their tokens in haste!!

Keep holding on!! Be Strong!! Big profits are on the way!!!!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
But my question here is , who is it thats selling these tokens for so less? is it the genie devs or the mgmt doing this? as even with 50% bonus, 25% bounty and 5% referral bonus, people still weren't able to buy the CGCs for less than 720 CGCs/ETH which is 0.0013888 eth at any given point, why would someone with a sane mind sell it for 0.0000711 Eth(Cobinhood 24-Hour low) which is not even 5% of that price!!!!!!

Someone from the company needs to step up and clarify the price. Is this a trend to infuse the market with CGCs at a lower price in the beginning to generate some trade volume? i hope then someone buys all of these at such low prices at once to set the bar right again.

Having said all this, i expect the prices to shoot skyward if this is not a scam, and in this situation the ones that are buying the CGCs for this cheap are going to gain some major Moolah!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I can buy 1 token for 25 cents and sell for 5 cents!
This is complete idiocy!

Who has the tokens, those who have huge flaws!
This is a very big scam, and I'm very disappointed.
Prices of $ 2 did not exist at all.
There is not even a normal volume on the HitBTC exchange!

Nearly every project has the same problem at the moment because of the uncertainty of the bitcoin's price. This is nature of this ecosystem and of course investment to an ICO has always has some big risk.
This situation is not a scam.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
If the Crowd Genie trading contest isn't exciting enough for you yet, well the team just decided to ramp up the total prize pool! Thank you $CGC team 🎉 Check out how much you can win on this trading contest on COBINHOOD: https://twitter.com/COBINHOOD/status/976725229488648194 
More information read on Official Blog COBINHOOD:  https://medium.com/cobinhood/us-100k-total-prizes-from-cobinhood-trading-contests-3-23-4-12-1ba4692fc4c9
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
This is complete idiocy!

We can't call a company a scam just yet if there is no demand for the project by the Community at this time and no buyers. Already the crypto market is saturated with dumpers and sellers and more and more are selling than buying, all over the market right now. What we DO NEED though right now is a representative from the Company itself coming here at least say once a week and giving us some regular updates. I will try to get some information from telegram today or tomorrow and will relay any progress here. I was and am very interested in this project and won't be dumping my tokens any time soon that's for sure.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
This is complete idiocy!

So how much is 1 cgc worth? Going by the ico sites it should be around 0.0025 eth which is around $1.5 usd but it's currently selling at $0.28, hope this coin recovers quickly or the investors who have given away thier precious ether for 400 cgcs would be really unhappy 😒
Activity: 126
I want you to take measures against the operation、、、price
Activity: 288

Hi friends!

Genie now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/CGC
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Unless we get more buy support and volume, I don't see much upside for us at the moment to be quite honest. We need buyers and we need more marketing to get the word out for this project. The main problem is most marketing is done while the ICOS are live but after that, because the DEV Team is usually very busy with what it does best, development, marketing takes a second place as funds are needed more for development and infrastructure. This is a really undervalued project and if people soon see the real potential of it, they will come to buy. I wish I had spare cash at the moment, I would lap up much more of this if I had spare funds.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
At the peak, the price was 0.001859 ETH.
But it's not really so fast to translate a bunch of tokens, at a certain time.
Then sell them at the maximum price and break the rate!

Then why did they write us a reward in dollars?
At many and on 10 thousand dollars was! And at the current price, the token costs 30 cents already!
And from 10 thousand there are only 3000!

This is a 70% loss!
And what about investors? Who are waiting for a price above $ 2?
And no matter how beautiful everything is written on the site, the price will not grow any more!

This is another fucking SCAM! Angry
Don't be too excited and angry. The price drop is a bit bad, it's already so low that it doesn't seem to be the right thing to sell except to keep watching.
Most erc20 tokens for some reason are getting a real bashing and most of the bounty hunters unfortunately can't wait to sell their tokens, so if the demand is not high enough, you get this huge drop. Of course also we must remember that the price of Etheruem has also dropped considerably over the past month, so that also is making the price what it is today. If you are holding this token, do not rush to sell at these low prices, this is totally foolish to do so. I also joined the signature campaign but in no shape or form am I going to be dumping at these ridiculously low prices just to make some whales very happy.
Most of the coins are going up in varying degrees today, so don't pay close attention to it, and sometimes we really need to be confident about it.
The start performance of CGC is not so brilliant guys. Here the link for Hitbtc. Can be traded with only ETH at the moment.

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/CGC-to-ETH

Very good news thanks! We will wait with impatience and other larger crypto-exchanges and the development and achievement of the set tasks that are in RoadMap.
Activity: 154
The start performance of CGC is not so brilliant guys. Here the link for Hitbtc. Can be traded with only ETH at the moment.

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/CGC-to-ETH
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

At many and on 10 thousand dollars was! And at the current price, the token costs 30 cents already!

This is a 70% loss!
And no matter how beautiful everything is written on the site, the price will not grow any more!

Don't be too excited and angry. The price drop is a bit bad, it's already so low that it doesn't seem to be the right thing to sell except to keep watching.
Most erc20 tokens for some reason are getting a real bashing and most of the bounty hunters unfortunately can't wait to sell their tokens, so if the demand is not high enough, you get this huge drop. Of course also we must remember that the price of Etheruem has also dropped considerably over the past month, so that also is making the price what it is today. If you are holding this token, do not rush to sell at these low prices, this is totally foolish to do so. I also joined the signature campaign but in no shape or form am I going to be dumping at these ridiculously low prices just to make some whales very happy.

This is a 70% loss!

This is a 70% loss!

The token is on the stock exchange, but the price is 80 cents total!

Only 80 cents and falls!
   The official token can always be purchased on the project website, but it is hardly possible to sell there with a profit. Listing the project on the exchange usually increases its price, but recently the opposite is lower. Startups can not get to all exchanges (this can be long, expensive and the specifics are different). And in the first place I put the price for listing from the recent time the stock exchange very much increased the listing cost and not all startups in which not much invested can afford to pay the popular Crypto Exchanges  Undecided
So tomorrow is the big day whereby we will see it first trading? I do hope that it does not receive the same fate as all the other tokens hitting the markets right now which are all just getting dumped and are crashing everywhere. That and the fall of the price in Bitcoin and Ethereum is making the outlook for a price rise pretty bleak. I hope though as and when the dumping starts, that there are clever buyers who will take this opportunity to collect CGC very cheap and value it for what it is really worth. I am looking forward to holding for a good while and I hope I see a reverse trend with CGC as all the other tokens are just going down and mroe down, which is discouraging to say the least, especially as I am generally a long term holder.
Yes, especially these two days, I don't know what happened, many COINS fluctuate very badly, I hope GENIE can hold on.
Crowd Genie (CGCoin) token listing COBINHOOD exchange for the week of March 19th  https://twitter.com/Genie_ICO/status/975556634796687360
More information read on Official Blog COBINHOOD:  https://medium.com/cobinhood/4th-listing-schedule-for-march-improved-competitions-on-cobinhood-823416392baf
  Let's hope that the price of tokens on the exchange will be much more than at the ICO price  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: