Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 5. (Read 23722 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Cheap price
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
This is really great news. However, I see no real operation on IDEX with CGC Token. And there are only few open orders...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
1) original plan - to cancel and refund if ico target not met.
2) sudden change of plan about the refund. No refunds even if target not met.
3) with 2 days left in the ico and 50% away from target. White knight investor appeared and invested 3 mil and target was met.
4) more than half of the team faces got replaced.

WOW I didn't know about this. I will go check the telegram today when I reach home as I am out of town at the moment. I guess also a lot of the volume on COBX is wash trading between two accounts. They seem to do that a lot in many trading competitions thus the volume is mostly bulked up to win in the contest. Oh well I am going to check the contest to see when it ends, it might get a price boost before the end of the contest. I have oly a few thousand of the token but it was supposed to be worth a lot more at launch sigh.
Activity: 11
1) original plan - to cancel and refund if ico target not met.
2) sudden change of plan about the refund. No refunds even if target not met.
3) with 2 days left in the ico and 50% away from target. White knight investor appeared and invested 3 mil and target was met.
4) more than half of the team faces got replaced.

Activity: 243
I do not understand why they update market information, the price of coins up or down. While their pennies only reached 20% of the price ICO. The investor needs to be their project information and progress.
Activity: 224
If an unsold token is redistributed, the price may go down further. I think it is better to burn the unsold tokens. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 10
Crowd Geine token is now active on ether Delta and Fork Delta. Here are the links

https://etherdelta.com/#0x2d9765a94FF22e0CA3AfC3E3F4B116dE2b67582a-ETH

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x2d9765a94ff22e0ca3afc3e3f4b116de2b67582a-ETH

One more exchange is Cobinhood:
https://cobinhood.com/trade/CGC-ETH
Unfortunately the token looks dead on ED and FORKDELTA, it has flatlined. I am very surprised there is no demand for this token on the market. Has anyone any idea of the progress so far on this coin or are they only active on Telegram? I really think someone should be coming here also to post basic news on a weekly basis, don't you agree? I only have a few tokens but still I get jittery when there is no news support at all because it looked like a decent project at the start. I just hate it when things go so quiet after an ICO and we are not given any news.

Try Cobinhood it has a 24 Hr volume of ~1 Million, although i suspect a lot of fake buying an selling, for example yesterday hundreds of thousands of CGC were sold and bought for 0.000518 eth within 5 mins, and looking at the amount of each transaction it was clear its the same amount being traded back and forth at the same price. i suspect this being due to the ongoing CGC trade competition, where 2 traders are trading the same amount back and forth to boost their trade volumes....but even otherwise i'm sure this token is going to pick up real soon.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Crowd Geine token is now active on ether Delta and Fork Delta. Here are the links

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x2d9765a94ff22e0ca3afc3e3f4b116de2b67582a-ETH

Unfortunately the token looks dead on ED and FORKDELTA, it has flatlined. I am very surprised there is no demand for this token on the market. Has anyone any idea of the progress so far on this coin or are they only active on Telegram? I really think someone should be coming here also to post basic news on a weekly basis, don't you agree? I only have a few tokens but still I get jittery when there is no news support at all because it looked like a decent project at the start. I just hate it when things go so quiet after an ICO and we are not given any news.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I can buy 1 token for 25 cents and sell for 5 cents!
This is complete idiocy!

Who has the tokens, those who have huge flaws!
This is a very big scam, and I'm very disappointed.
Prices of $ 2 did not exist at all.
There is not even a normal volume on the HitBTC exchange!

Nearly every project has the same problem at the moment because of the uncertainty of the bitcoin's price. This is nature of this ecosystem and of course investment to an ICO has always has some big risk.
This situation is not a scam.

There are risks almost everywhere. ISO is a special risk, because it is unclear whether the project will be launched and will work in the future?
yeah that risk but is depend also to the market their going high and low like now btc price is going up after tomorrow its down but not because of this you call a scam not all..

All said and done a fluctuation of around ~90% is something definitely to be alarmed about, During ICO they sold 400 CGC for 1 ETH i.e. ~$1.5 and now when its hitting the market its going for $0.06 at some times in cobinhood. Now such kind of fluctuations are definitely alarming.

Cobinhood report :the coin is picking up, load up everyone I think this might boom real soon
100 K trade limit crossed!
wow this is nice and good news well congrats everyone and also to the the team who work hard and manage to come this far.i wish also they taking action to those posting that it having a problem for the price of the toke..
This is complete idiocy!

Nearly every project has the same problem at the moment because of the uncertainty of the bitcoin's price. This is nature of this ecosystem and of course investment to an ICO has always has some big risk.

There are risks almost everywhere. ISO is a special risk, because it is unclear whether the project will be launched and will work in the future?
yeah that risk but is depend also to the market their going high and low like now btc price is going up after tomorrow its down but not because of this you call a scam not all..

All said and done a fluctuation of around ~90% is something definitely to be alarmed about, During ICO they sold 400 CGC for 1 ETH i.e. ~$1.5 and now when its hitting the market its going for $0.06 at some times in cobinhood. Now such kind of fluctuations are definitely alarming.

Cobinhood report :the coin is picking up, load up everyone I think this might boom real soon
100 K trade limit crossed!
This is complete idiocy!

Activity: 420
This is complete idiocy!

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Too bad crypto market doesn't support Japan, does it?
Activity: 216
This is complete idiocy!

As a show of faith to the community’s support of this contest, the Genie team has decided to increase the total prize pool to 295,000 $CGC! Join the CGC trading contest now!  https://cobinhood.com/trade/CGC-ETH/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=cgctrading_bounty

But theres still no clarity on how much a CGC costs, i.e. at how much should you buy/sell it for
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
As a show of faith to the community’s support of this contest, the Genie team has decided to increase the total prize pool to 295,000 $CGC! Join the CGC trading contest now!  https://cobinhood.com/trade/CGC-ETH/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=cgctrading_bounty
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
the company is working on building a "digital passport", which checked the information for each individual person and assets. This is the gateway to the Crowd Genie blockchain platform. Once this passport is built, and verified in the block chain, it can not be changed anonymously and can be easily verified. This allows people to easily deal with security by providing regulators with compliance.
This is complete idiocy!

As long as this is not due to market manipulation from the Crowd Genie, i wouldnt call it a scam
Pages:
Jump to: