Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 7. (Read 23722 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

where exchange??
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
So tomorrow is the big day whereby we will see it first trading? I do hope that it does not receive the same fate as all the other tokens hitting the markets right now which are all just getting dumped and are crashing everywhere. That and the fall of the price in Bitcoin and Ethereum is making the outlook for a price rise pretty bleak. I hope though as and when the dumping starts, that there are clever buyers who will take this opportunity to collect CGC very cheap and value it for what it is really worth. I am looking forward to holding for a good while and I hope I see a reverse trend with CGC as all the other tokens are just going down and mroe down, which is discouraging to say the least, especially as I am generally a long term holder.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
We wish them well 
And what with Gibraltar exchange? it's already past the ICO is also a Singapore company. Interested in your opinion they will make you competition?

And that's all you have to say about your competition? but what about some of the possible differences? are you different from them?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I do not understand one thing.
Suppose a person earned a bounty of $ 1000, since the table showed dollars.
He was transferred 500 tokens.

Do you want to say when you enter the exchange, the price for 1 token will be at least $ 2?

But for some reason it seems to me that it will be approximately the same as with this token ...

Token went to the stock exchange, people can not know the exact time, plus time to transfer them to the stock exchange.

Developers sold at the maximum price of them, and what remains to everyone else?
We will also get the price of 0.00001 dollars instead of 2$?
Otherwise it will be a grand deception!
Get instead of honestly earned 1000 dollars, 50 dollars will be very insulting.

Develop my doubts!

I don't think it's the developers that will go right away and sell the token, it's everyone who suppresses the token price and sells cheap once a token or coin reaches the exchanges. Also usually the people that dump the fastest and hardest are the bounty hunters, who usually crash the price to a lower point. I don't know what will happen with CGC token but yes it was relayed to us as around two bucks per token. We will see what happens on the exchanges, but I hope we get the same value as you describe, at around two dollars a piece. Let's wait and see, I won't call it deception though because bounty hunters are getting a set amount at a set price but the market may tell another story.
Can I transfer genie straight to Hitbtc exchange with out transferring it to my MEW when can see my  cobinhood wallet address? can not send before launch token?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
I do not understand one thing.
Suppose a person earned a bounty of $ 1000, since the table showed dollars.
He was transferred 500 tokens.

Do you want to say when you enter the exchange, the price for 1 token will be at least $ 2?

But for some reason it seems to me that it will be approximately the same as with this token ...

Token went to the stock exchange, people can not know the exact time, plus time to transfer them to the stock exchange.

Developers sold at the maximum price of them, and what remains to everyone else?
We will also get the price of 0.00001 dollars instead of 2$?
Otherwise it will be a grand deception!
Get instead of honestly earned 1000 dollars, 50 dollars will be very insulting.

Develop my doubts!
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Genie ICO admin
We wish them well 
And what with Gibraltar exchange? it's already past the ICO is also a Singapore company. Interested in your opinion they will make you competition?
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Activity: 182
I got my tokens, thanks for the excellent work. This project has a great future and I advise everyone to hold tokens. I will wait for further development of the project and I hope soon the token will be traded on exchanges.

I agree that distribution was very fast. I watched the ICO and was really surprised that large investments were attracted at the last week. It seems some big investors supported the project and those guys now right projects to invest!!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
I got my tokens, thanks for the excellent work. This project has a great future and I advise everyone to hold tokens. I will wait for further development of the project and I hope soon the token will be traded on exchanges.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Today received tokens for the bounty campaign, thank you as promised until March 12. We are waiting for an exit on the stock exchange! Me too

I also received mine as well and wish to say thank you and that the campaign was run very well. I also would like to add that I will be holding a big portion of my tokens from this campaign after discussing it with my Wife, who thinks this can be the next real long term ICO success. I do wish the Team all the best on the road ahead and we will be watching every milestone reached. I do wish to advise Newbies in this field, not to rush to dump their tokens on the market as soon as they are available to buy and sell. These kind of hidden gem projects always stay low on the radar then suddenly they jump sky high and then there is a sea of regret. The Financial Services Sector is growing bigger by the day and we see more collaboration of companies and individuals through the blockchain technology platforms and start up companies that deal in Business and Finance.
Today received tokens for the bounty campaign, thank you as promised until March 12. We are waiting for an exit on the stock exchange! Me too
Activity: 546
Merit: 146
Today received tokens for the bounty campaign, thank you as promised until March 12. We are waiting for an exit on the stock exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
We are also announcing that CGC token will be listed on https://cobinhood.com/home by 19th March - and we will be a featured listing there with massive support from their partners and endorsements targeted at the China market

This is great news, that already two exchanges will be hosting CGC Tokens. I have great hope that this token will do well because I am a big fan of Singapore based fintech companies. I feel that they are mostly compliant and efficient because Singapore is the Fintech Capital of Asia and is now growing and dominating, albeit in a stealthy way, in the digital currency fiscal space.
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Thanks - we are very excited to expand our business regionally, and then down the road, globally.

We are getting listed on 2 exchanges on the 19th. March

The project will develop around the world, every day new sites discuss this technology. More and more information about the project is found everywhere.
look forwarding this two exchange .
Activity: 361
Merit: 100

The project will develop around the world, every day new sites discuss this technology. More and more information about the project is found everywhere.
look forwarding this two exchange .
copper member
Genie ICO admin
https://medium.com/@genieico/genie-ico-contract-and-token-information-f31aa7a7d59

Tokens will be transferred to your wallet by 12th of March, 2018

Contract Address: 0x2d9765a94FF22e0CA3AfC3E3F4B116dE2b67582a
Token Symbol: CGC
Decimals: 16

OK?

Contract Address: 0x2d9765a94FF22e0CA3AfC3E3F4B116dE2b67582a
Token Symbol: CGC
Decimals: 16

OK?
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
1xBit is Asia gambling site

• Contract Address: 0x2d9765a94FF22e0CA3AfC3E3F4B116dE2b67582a
  • Token Symbol: CGC
  • Decimals: 16

source : https://medium.com/@genieico/genie-ico-contract-and-token-information-f31aa7a7d59

and they are will be listed on 2 exchanges on the 19th. March.
its verry good news.
I will be waiting for trade it.
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Pages:
Jump to: