Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 32. (Read 23755 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
A lot of people are involed in small local business, and while more corporate giants emerge on the market, the most part of workforce is still in the small local bizness. And they often need help!
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Will you partner with other financial companies or banks to lower the risks?
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Hello, guys! I just want to say thanks to the Genie founders, they are doing a great job - not just making money for them selves, but working on an important social issue, like providing growth opportunities to small companies!
Well very said.
I like project that is using blockchain technology to solve real life problems.
Genie has the potential to be a huge company.
I really look forward to its future progress.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
Not because dev don't want to or dev simply unable to. What would you have, dev as a telegram admin for this channel do to appease you, right now.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Hello, guys! I just want to say thanks to the Genie founders, they are doing a great job - not just making money for them selves, but working on an important social issue, like providing growth opportunities to small companies!
Activity: 115
Devs, can you post any type of updates here too? It will be so nice to know what the team is doing Smiley
Activity: 125
It was a smart decision to make a referral program!
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Wow I am very interested in your project that looks promising luck. The more people use this exchange, the greater the token ecosystem.
Activity: 144
Do you need a FB promotion? I could help you with that!
Activity: 34
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, Genie looks so transparent that I trust it no matter what!
This project is legit for sure.
The team has been doing business for year and the performance is well.
All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise.
Is there any fund raising except ico?
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
I wish you a great success in the long run! Modern world is changing so fast, good that you are building an ecosystem to level the external fluctuations and help the local business!
Activity: 115
I totally feel excited about Crowd Genie! And I'm sure there are a lot of others who feel the same and will support the project!
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, Genie looks so transparent that I trust it no matter what!
This project is legit for sure.
The team has been doing business for year and the performance is well.
All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise.
Activity: 34
Crowd Genie is my favorite ICO now!
Activity: 141
What is the goal to open local offices, if the blockchain project are decentralized anyway? Will your clients have to come to the office to start working with you? Or there are other reasons for that?
BRI
Activity: 154
looking the roadmap ICO end march 2018 its right? exactly on what date? and unfortunately I can not participate in twitter bounty  Embarrassed

Here is the complete schedule of the project https://bookbuilding.genieico.net/
There you can find the exact date of the ICO starting from the pre-ICO till the Final ICO date. To make it easy, the FINAL ICO will start on Feb 28 and end on March 1. Unless there will be some changes on the project which force them to revise the schedule.
is this bounty project still running?
Activity: 336
Can you remind me, will the token holders get any % of the profits?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
looking the roadmap ICO end march 2018 its right? exactly on what date? and unfortunately I can not participate in twitter bounty  Embarrassed

Here is the complete schedule of the project https://bookbuilding.genieico.net/
There you can find the exact date of the ICO starting from the pre-ICO till the Final ICO date. To make it easy, the FINAL ICO will start on Feb 28 and end on March 1. Unless there will be some changes on the project which force them to revise the schedule.
Activity: 142
How are you going to make the first buy back in July? Will you already have the first profit?
Activity: 191
Now, what I am going to do to receive your airdrop? Buy your token or what else? Please tell more
Pages:
Jump to: