Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 35. (Read 23755 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Do you have an experience of solving the disputes? There must be a big chance of them to appear in loans busineess
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Genie ICO admin
That's right. And we plan to expand to Australia, probably New Zealand, and India
Where are your main clients now, Singapore?
Activity: 125
Where are your main clients now, Singapore?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Apologies for the reposts - but this is the last airdrop before the pre-sale closes Smiley So want to make sure it does gets visibility.

"Wanted to announce that we will be airdropping 25% bonus tokens to those who have invested after the end of the last airdrop that ended on 14th January SGT midnight.

The last date for eligibility is: 23:59 SGT, 31, January 2018. Head over to: www.genieico.net.

Compared with the base price of 400 tokens/ ETH - you will get 50% pre-sale bonus + 25% airdrop = 750 tokens/ ETH 🙂 Along with that we continue with the 5% referral bonus."
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Absolutely - this is just the first step Smiley We are very excited with what the future potential is.
Congrats! Sppn the ico will be over and you'll get to the fun part - preparing to launch it all!
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Congrats! Sppn the ico will be over and you'll get to the fun part - preparing to launch it all!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Indeed! We are looking to bring in a whole new world of democratized finance.

I never thought that the role of bank can be given to a decentralized project this way. looks promissing!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Thank you  Smiley
I participate in this company with great pleasure. Very high quality project!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Wanted to announce that we will be airdropping 25% bonus tokens to those who have invested after the end of the last airdrop that ended on 14th January SGT midnight.

The last date for eligibility is: 23:59 SGT, 31, January 2018. Head over to: www.genieico.net.

Compared with the base price of 400 tokens/ ETH - you will get 50% pre-sale bonus + 25% airdrop = 750 tokens/ ETH 🙂 Along with that we continue with the 5% referral bonus.
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Till the end of January
the ico will last until the end of December, right?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Yes - we have 50% bonus + 25% airdrop just announced. All ends by 31, January, 2018.
Do you have any bonus foe investors now?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Thank you very much. Spread the good word Smiley

We just announced the airdrop!
you have a super referral! The % is about the same as everywhere else, but you pay bonus in currency AND I love your project in general!
copper member
Genie ICO admin

there are still similar projects.  What is your advantage with comparing to them?
Activity: 171
you have a super referral! The % is about the same as everywhere else, but you pay bonus in currency AND I love your project in general!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Wanted to announce that we will be airdropping 25% bonus tokens to those who have invested after the end of the last airdrop that ended on 14th January SGT midnight.

Compared with the base price of 400 tokens/ ETH - you will get 50% pre-sale bonus + 25% airdrop = 750 tokens/ ETH 🙂 Along with that we continue with the 5% referral bonus.
Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a  project dev team?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Great! Spread the word - we have also just announced the 25% airdrop!

I so much want to help your team get to the goal! So I join the referral!
copper member
Genie ICO admin

So, if you are sitting on the sidelines, or your friends are - make the purchase!  Tokens will get airdropped in your accounts by first week of February.
Activity: 142
I so much want to help your team get to the goal! So I join the referral!
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a  project dev team?
Activity: 188
 there are still similar projects.  What is your advantage with comparing to them?
Pages:
Jump to: