Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 31. (Read 23755 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Congrats, Genie!!! We believe in you!!!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Where is the exchange scheduled to be listed?

march 15 etherdelta
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Genie supporters, As we countdown to the end of the pre-sale on 31st. January, wanted to post a reminder - the 5% referral bonus is currently active. If you have people in your network considering our token but are on the sidelines, spread the word - they get the 50% bonus and 25% airdrop - and you get the 5% referral.

Spread the word!
For a person to get the 5% referral, does he have to be a investor first?
Another question, is the bonus locked 50% throughout the whole presale process?
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Amazing plan! Crowd Genie indeed has a lot of experience!
Activity: 126
Where is the exchange scheduled to be listed?
Activity: 195
Oh my god! You've already raised more than $1M!!! It's huge!!! Wish you to go on and raise the rest of the soft cap!!!
copper member
Activity: 168
Genie ICO admin
$5M soft cap; and $35m hard cap.

What's your current goal on ICO?
Activity: 161
What's your current goal on ICO?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Genie supporters, As we countdown to the end of the pre-sale on 31st. January, wanted to post a reminder - the 5% referral bonus is currently active. If you have people in your network considering our token but are on the sidelines, spread the word - they get the 50% bonus and 25% airdrop - and you get the 5% referral.

Spread the word!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Yes, we are in talks with some large private token purchasers, but it is very early days
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, Genie looks so transparent that I trust it no matter what!
This project is legit for sure.
The team has been doing business for year and the performance is well.
All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise.
Is there any fund raising except ico?
Activity: 146
Hey! Your community is constantly growing, an awesome sign!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Appreciate your comments  Smiley
Licensed and operational lending platform on the Blockchain, it will be interesting project, i see 3% of the total token distribution for bounties.Very clear and concise graphics, very detailed and easy to follow, nice job.

copper member
Genie ICO admin
Thank you
Maybe This concept isn't innovative, but still there aren't many options for small business when it comes to loans. So you are very needed!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Thank you - we feel very confident of the ICO, especially with some of the discussions that are happening in parallel.
More than 1.3 million USD has been raised so far, and we are only at presale stage.
With more promotions, it is very likely it will raise more than 10 million dollars in crowdsale.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
More than 1.3 million USD has been raised so far, and we are only at presale stage.
With more promotions, it is very likely it will raise more than 10 million dollars in crowdsale.
Activity: 141
Maybe This concept isn't innovative, but still there aren't many options for small business when it comes to loans. So you are very needed!
Activity: 140
How are you going to attract the future users?
Activity: 238
Licensed and operational lending platform on the Blockchain, it will be interesting project, i see 3% of the total token distribution for bounties.Very clear and concise graphics, very detailed and easy to follow, nice job.
Activity: 169
I like the new ideas for fin solutions! It makes a lot of sense!
Activity: 78
creating a Business Loans Asset Exchange is huge! I guess it's far mor difficult then making a cryptocurrncy exchange like many projects attempt to do now. However, you have a clear vision of you are about to make, so I strongly believe in Genie! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: