Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 56. (Read 23755 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
You are a perfect alternative to traditional bank products!
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Genie ICO admin
Hi,

We just announced a 25% air drop to current token holders  Cheesy All token holders as of midnight of Sunday, 14th. January, are eligible for the airdrop.

Spread the word, and purchase before Sunday 🌟🚀
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Here is the link on our website on how GenieShield works: https://www.crowd-genie.com/learn

Yeah, the GenieShield is crucial here. How can you provide this kind of protection?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
We are already operational - www.crowd-genie.com.

Yes, we have a bounty program - here's the link to the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2564886.new;topicseen#new
Does anyone know how much fund has been raised? This project seems promising, i might invest into. Is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway? Does your project have a Genie Bounty program?

copper member
Genie ICO admin
Hi, pre-sale is on right now; 50% bonus + 5% referral bonus. Additionally our CEO just announced that we are airdropping 25% bonus tokens to our token purchasers on Monday 16th. Jan.

Pre-sale ends on 31st. January.
Public sale ends on 28th. February.
hello, tell me please, has it already started? was there a pre-sale and how many managed to collect? When does the Ico end?
Activity: 76
When the project will be completely launched?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
How can one become a lender in this ecosystem?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Look forward to seeing you on the platform  Smiley
I adore the diversification that comes with blockchain fintech! So Im sure I would become your client eventually, either on lenders, or on borrowers side!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Pre-sale is already on.
I'm confused about your plan  Shocked Shocked. Will crowd sale start on time?
Activity: 166
I adore the diversification that comes with blockchain fintech! So Im sure I would become your client eventually, either on lenders, or on borrowers side!
Activity: 173
If it a p2p service, it means the lenders can choose the borrower to work with?
I'm confused about your plan  Shocked Shocked. Will crowd sale start on time?
Activity: 169
How can one become a lender in this ecosystem?
Activity: 24
minimum amount 1200$ ? is this a joke ?
Activity: 131
What is the min amount for a borrower, $2000?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
hello, tell me please, has it already started? was there a pre-sale and how many managed to collect? When does the Ico end?
Activity: 205
Developing the P2P is a huge step forward for Singapore loan market and Asian market as well! Keep it up!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Yes - it is part of the ecosystem
Yeah, the GenieShield is crucial here. How can you provide this kind of protection?
Activity: 238
Does anyone know how much fund has been raised? This project seems promising, i might invest into. Is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway? Does your project have a Genie Bounty program?
Activity: 125
Pages:
Jump to: