Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 54. (Read 23755 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Genie ICO admin
Thanks - that's the plan - we want to make the whole capital/ asset space more democratic
You are making the small local business stronger, that's a great deal!
Activity: 177
You are making the small local business stronger, that's a great deal!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Thank you - we will consider it, but please refrain from putting marketing/ advertising messages in this thread. You can drop a message to: [email protected] if you like.

Much appreciated.

Hello Everyone!

We would like to invite you to join our World Blockchain and Token Summit to be held in Dubai on March 4 & 5, 2018.  This event is being organized by our company Immensoft Business Intelligence. 

If you are looking to build high quality leads, develop great connections or create brand awareness, the World Blockchain and Token Summit is the event for you.

Visit our websites listed below for the upcoming Blockchain Summit and the successful Blockchain Conference we held last November:

World Blockchain & Token Summit in Dubai, March 4 & 5, 2018
http://www.worldblockchaintokensummit.com/Default.aspx

GCC Blockchain Conference in Dubai, November 22 & 23, 2017
http://blockchainconfex.com/Default.aspx

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this event, contact me and I can provide you with details on the sponsorship packages we offer.

Why become a sponsor?  You will increase your brand visibility and media exposure and gain a competitive edge in this evolving industry.

Debra McCann
Email:   [email protected]
Office:  707-433-5860
Cell:   707-206-5953

copper member
Genie ICO admin
It is 50% right now + 5% referral bonus + 25% airdrop (if you the tokens are purchased before Sunday)!  Cheesy
How much is the bonus now?
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
Sadly there almost arent any women in your team. Is it common for finance business in Singapore?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
We would love to have individuals with the right calibre - men or women. If you know some one - again man or woman - who might be relevant to add to our team, we would be very happy to meet the person. Please send the contact to: [email protected].
Sadly there almost arent any women in your team. Is it common for finance business in Singapore?
Activity: 195
Your roadmap has a gap between Jan and Aug 2018, will you post the updates during that time?
copper member
Genie ICO admin

We're still in the pre-sale, so it's 50 percent bonus Smiley
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Pre-sale is already on.
I'm confused about your plan  Shocked Shocked. Will crowd sale start on time?
How much have you raised so far sir?

From Akshay: I saw the question on the fund raise a couple of times on the group - so let me answer it to the extent I can - in the pre-sale we have private investors (typically investing in Fiat) and crypto (typically investing in relatively smaller amounts). As private investors are in the process of clearing the KYC etc, I cannot share the number yet, but it is significant. Coming to the crypto group - we have raised $500K in the past 2 weeks; and more than 200 people have invested. The final tally will be a combination of crypto and fiat - and that will only be finalized by the end of the pre-sale. Hope this helps
copper member
Genie ICO admin
looking great project.I found airdrop in the title of this post.but where it is? looking for the airdrop link, anyone please give me the link.

From Akshay: Hi, following my earlier post - we are announcing 25% extra tokens that will be airdropped to all token holders who have purchased tokens as of midnight Sunday night (14, January) Singapore time. So more tokens you hold till Sunday, the more tokens get added to your wallet. With the ETH price going past $1200, we want to make sure our early token purchasers get rewarded Smiley Along with this, the 5% referral bonus continues. Spread the word, and/or purchase more tokens. Cheers.

(The airdrop will go into your bookbuilding GenieICO account)
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Pre-sale is already on.
I'm confused about your plan  Shocked Shocked. Will crowd sale start on time?
How much have you raised so far sir?
Activity: 112
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Very interesting project idea! How is ICO? How much money has been collected already? I would like to join you!
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
Is it possible to get a new digital passport for fraud reasons?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It is strange that there aren't more people who seem interested in your ICO. I'm looking forward you to launching bounty program. Its the best way to make your project be more popular !
Activity: 142
Great job, Genie!!! I can see that starting a referral pays off?
Activity: 56
Is it possible to see more than 5% of referral payout? For instance, I can get this info about referral program of Bitcoin: your referrals get a free ticket
to start playing, and their referrals, in turn, receive 1% of their invitees’ winnings on a permanent basis, and so on. This command is embedded in the program code and is executed automatically. Also, if invitees buy LUC tokens during ICO, another 7% of the amount purchased will be added to
their accounts.

Is it good? What do you think?
Activity: 125
Any news about your tokenized exchange? Got the approval for it?
Activity: 126

What are the advantages of this token purchaser?
Activity: 222
Creating a digital passport is a huge change! Would be great to use it commonly in many businesses
Pages:
Jump to: