Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 55. (Read 23755 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
We are referring to 25% airdrop; and there is an additional 5% referral bonus. Here is the message on our Telegram chat (https://t.me/joinchat/F9j7MhF-eb-t5SVPYptdyQ) from our CEO:

Hi, following my earlier post - we are announcing 25% extra tokens that will be airdropped to all token holders who have purchased tokens as of midnight Sunday night (14, January) Singapore time. So more tokens you hold till Sunday, the more tokens get added to your wallet. With the ETH price going past $1200, we want to make sure our early token purchasers get rewarded Smiley Along with this, the 5% referral bonus continues. Spread the word, and/or purchase more tokens. Cheers

Where is the 25% Airdrop ?? i believe what you are referring is a referal bounty ? Well, if its not an Airdrop don't put Airdrop in the title. Its kind of confusing and besides it makes us angry. Bounty needs to be bounty and airdrop needs to be airdrop. please keep it as is. Thanks

That is very generous.
I believe it will attract more investors.
Spread the words.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Genie ICO admin
Thanks for the support  Smiley
I don't know well how the fin tech works today, but Crowd Genietotally offers a great opportunity for both parties!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Invest before Sunday and you can get the 25% additional bonus

How can I get a 25% bonus? What?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

How can I get a 25% bonus? What?
Activity: 141
I don't know well how the fin tech works today, but Crowd Genietotally offers a great opportunity for both parties!
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
We are referring to 25% airdrop; and there is an additional 5% referral bonus. Here is the message on our Telegram chat (https://t.me/joinchat/F9j7MhF-eb-t5SVPYptdyQ) from our CEO:

Hi, following my earlier post - we are announcing 25% extra tokens that will be airdropped to all token holders who have purchased tokens as of midnight Sunday night (14, January) Singapore time. So more tokens you hold till Sunday, the more tokens get added to your wallet. With the ETH price going past $1200, we want to make sure our early token purchasers get rewarded Smiley Along with this, the 5% referral bonus continues. Spread the word, and/or purchase more tokens. Cheers

Where is the 25% Airdrop ?? i believe what you are referring is a referal bounty ? Well, if its not an Airdrop don't put Airdrop in the title. Its kind of confusing and besides it makes us angry. Bounty needs to be bounty and airdrop needs to be airdrop. please keep it as is. Thanks

I am glad to see that the team made such a airdrop.
It will many existing investors happy.
I am just a little worried though. Fewer people will invest after Jan.14.
copper member
Genie ICO admin
All of it is linked to total funds raised
how much of the 17% tokens allocated to fees etc is based on the total ETH raised and how much is fixed. Is this detail in the whitepaper?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Thanks.
Good 5% referral payout for the project. I am glad to see that more and more people are getting interested in this project.
How is the ICO going and how much has been raised so far?
copper member
Genie ICO admin

Activity: 195
Merit: 11
Wont there be a problem with p2p international deals?
Activity: 27
Good 5% referral payout for the project. I am glad to see that more and more people are getting interested in this project.
How is the ICO going and how much has been raised so far?
Activity: 157
How are you going to evaluate the risks and make a decision about the % and other loans conditions?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Activity: 123
I'm sure a lot of small businesses will be eager to get a loan this way!
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
how many funds have u raised?
i want to join the ico with 0.5eth, how to jion the preico?
Activity: 308
how much of the 17% tokens allocated to fees etc is based on the total ETH raised and how much is fixed. Is this detail in the whitepaper?
Activity: 164
How are you going to solve the disputes if there will be any?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Singapore is the jurisdiction for all dispute resolutions
How are you going to solve the disputes if there will be any?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Pre-sale is already on.
I'm confused about your plan  Shocked Shocked. Will crowd sale start on time?

Maybe its actually start on time because they wont let the pre sale to happened if there are not on time. Looking forward to more pre.sale.
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Thanks!
You are a perfect alternative to traditional bank products!
Pages:
Jump to: