Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChainTrade - First Blockchain-based platform to trade Food, Metals & Energy - page 13. (Read 6643 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
new video about ChainTrade you can watch it on youtube : https://youtu.be/6hcWCfxQ8gE
This seems like i came just right on time, really glad knowing this info really soon. I'll be checking on it.

waw very lucky, maybe this is a sign of your luck. let's join and contribute in ico and bounty
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
This seems like i came just right on time, really glad knowing this info really soon. I'll be checking on it.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
another new coin, is there any bounty or airdrop, even in these days, ico is not easy to attract many users..

Yes the bounty program will be announced in a few hours  Smiley
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
another new coin, is there any bounty or airdrop, even in these days, ico is not easy to attract many users..
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Hi fengxia, on the contrary I believe this is the only such project based on the blockchain at the moment: a new exchange platform for commodities (i.e. food and raw materials). There are a lot of exchanges out there, but nothing around commodities, although this is a significant market that really needs to be more open and less centralized.
I understand your explanation and I agree the idea of creating a food commodity exchange platform based on blockchain, because food is a fundamental source of human life.
Activity: 160
this project has some features that can be usefull benefit for it's users. i like it's nice concepts.
Hi fengxia, on the contrary I believe this is the only such project based on the blockchain at the moment: a new exchange platform for commodities (i.e. food and raw materials). There are a lot of exchanges out there, but nothing around commodities, although this is a significant market that really needs to be more open and less centralized.
Activity: 235
Merit: 230
No innovation was found, there were too many similar projects, and the team members' experience was very common
Great choice of purpose, using food an commodity as the main concept is great choice, but 1 question, will it possible to maintain the cost/ price of the food/commodity at the reasonable price?

Thanks for your support.

Of course the price of food and commodities will depend on supply and demand, as in any market. However the price will now depend on the real supply and demand, i.e. people producing and people utilizing food & raw materials. It will not depend anymore (or much less) on hedge funds and big banks who are just here to speculate on the prices and potentially push up prices that populations cannot afford.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Great choice of purpose, using food an commodity as the main concept is great choice, but 1 question, will it possible to maintain the cost/ price of the food/commodity at the reasonable price?
Our pre-sale is live and allow you to get 35% discount on your CTC purchases!  Wink Wink

We have published is a specific website for our presale accessible from the link "Participate in pre-sale" on this page: https://chaintrade.net
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
(this is Laurent from the ChainTrade team)

Just wanted to share that The Cointelegraph is talking about us in this great article: https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-inclusion-program-to-spark-financial-revolution
Interested project , do you have bounties ?

Hi Dave, yes our bounty campaign will be announced tomorrow  Smiley
making food and raw materials trading accessible to anyone, anywhere, without barriers
Chaintrade is marketplace for purchase food and raw materials using cryptocurrency ?
whether Chaintrade will operated in all country ?

Hello, yes exactly, the objective of the platform is to allow people to buy and sell food and raw materials using cruptocurrency. We want everyone on the planet to have equal access to these fundamental resources, without barriers of governments or big corporations!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
making food and raw materials trading accessible to anyone, anywhere, without barriers
Chaintrade is marketplace for purchase food and raw materials using cryptocurrency ?
whether Chaintrade will operated in all country ?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Interested project , do you have bounties ?
Happy to announce we have a new advisor pretty high level :-)
Ethan Pierse, MD of an investment fund partially involved with blockchain Ed startups
See https://ChainTrade.net
I'm glad to announce that the Huffington Post just put posted an article about us :-)

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59c97ad2e4b0f2df5e83b0c7

good news, brilliant project ... I really hope this project will be successful, and the platform works well.
Pages:
Jump to: