Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann][Charm][ICO] Dorothyum, Charm, Toto and Emerald on the OByte - dev by Oz - page 5. (Read 41517 times)

Activity: 734
Merit: 109
YES!!! I am here Smiley Already met with Portergeiss... Have a nice day for everybody here, and around the world in the Blockchain or better Open Ledger Business ...
What I found (in London?)? Malta and Gibraltar for Open Ledger Business i.e. Just to know - they trying to support the work, to do good "No" Money Smiley for our "No" Business with good tax planning. "No" Tax of course.

Our "haunt" in Hungary... It remained in Dunakeszi - the La Coma pizzeria - as before.

Some calculation in the treasure table:

Some calculation are detailed in the pictures:

The Instant Price is 35% more, as the Cell Value...

The allowable CHM amount on the market is 33% of the summation of Cell Values... (We use in the calculation the summation of all Instant Prices)

The actual Fair Price of CHM :

You can see it, what is the actual market situation for Charm.
Green is the fair price for 1 KISS in USD's.
We introducing the "Instant Price" and the Allowable Amount for the CHM market. We will detail in the next posts, how we changed the table, how will be some values calculated... (i.e. fair price)

And we have our KISSes Smiley already. Many thanks for this cheap offer!!!

And we bought some KISSes... The price is very cheap! Some minute later the trasaction will be confirmed on the OByte DAG, we know.

From today it exists a very cheap offer for Charm on the OByte Exchange bot! Somebody would like to sell a big amount of Charm.

If we would like to buy, we need to know, what Standard Sizes are offered for sell in this offer.
We should use Excel or OpenCalc or similar to create a table. Please see in picture the needed steps.

I hope it is simple for everybody. If not, please ask here in this thread, we can then answer
the question and maybe adjust this post if it needed.

We can give an offer i.e. to buy for the Standard Size: 274877.906944 It costs only ~75 USD at this time...

buy 274877.906944 at 0.000005295

((both the size and the price should be equal!!!))
The orderbook from us contains new offers. Don't forget the Standard Sizes - it is an unique feature of OByte...

and the offers in detail:

The post about Standard Sizes you find here:

Important information about the "Exchange Bot" on the Byteball Ledger:

If you type 'book' then you don't see the right sizes (Standard Sizes)...
They are mostly cumulative values - they shows a cumulative value for more similar smart contracts, oft with
different amounts and some prices. It is a luck, if they shows only one smart contract.

At this time the order book shows as below:

But it exists 16 orders!

Standard Sizes are allways power of 2.
Charm has 6 decimals. How should we calculate then the Standard Sizes?
See the queue below (only some first values, to show the rules):

I used OpenOffice Calc to calculate this queue.

Please use the Standard Sizes - as we do (see our commands as example to sell or to buy):

our command to sell/buy Charm's:

sell 8589.934592 at 0.000001
buy 8589.934592 at 0.0000007

you should type:

buy 8589.934592 at 0.000001
sell 8589.934592 at 0.0000007

If you don't use the Standard Sizes - your order can remain open - without to fullfill your will!!!
Or the order succeeds only partially, because your order will be truncated and break into parts with standard sizes - and you pay more fee's!

The Standard Sizes of our orders (i.e.):

and

This sizes are enough to buy / sell Charm for the values in a wide range...
If you understand it - you can use other amounts also - of course.
You can add i.e. some Standard Sizes to buy / sell more Charm's at once.

If you see an offer, and you would like to know, which Standard Sizes that offer includes, then
please use this link below. The post behind show you a method to find all Standard Sizes in an offer...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50607415
Arthur Pendragon decided about the rate. So I locked the poll.

1 THANK = 11111.11 KISSes = 1111111 CHARM ((it was possible in our ICO to buy 1 THANK in one transaction agains 0.02 Bitcoin maximal...))

Many thanks for ICO contributors, for the votes, and for opinions... Smiley

After some diskussions, we changed 1 THANK to be equal to 1111 Charm... It should be only a little more as a KISS - we think, but much more as a Charm. Sorry because the changes, we think the new rate is better.
More informations are coming...

This team cares about its members. it is of great importance to those, who use it. I see, what they are trying to do. This is a good indicator of success. this will improve the level of the project. the value of their coin will be able to rise several times.

Many thanks for your attention!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Arthur Pendragon decided about the rate. So I locked the poll.

1 THANK = 11111.11 KISSes = 1111111 CHARM ((it was possible in our ICO to buy 1 THANK in one transaction agains 0.02 Bitcoin maximal...))

Many thanks for ICO contributors, for the votes, and for opinions... Smiley

After some diskussions, we changed 1 THANK to be equal to 1111 Charm... It should be only a little more as a KISS - we think, but much more as a Charm. Sorry because the changes, we think the new rate is better.
More informations are coming...

This team cares about its members. it is of great importance to those, who use it. I see, what they are trying to do. This is a good indicator of success. this will improve the level of the project. the value of their coin will be able to rise several times.
i.e. the changed treasure table...

We start a new thread about the possible value for 1 THANK.
Many THANKS for contribution Cheesy

The first 5 vote will got a merit! ((I hope, I can give it, if not, we will diskuss it in pm...))

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-many-kisses-should-be-1-thank-please-vote-5124102

Many thanks for the ideas. I forked the whole project, and I will send some hints, corrections later. Maybe a working bot Wink

Many thanks. If you able to develop the bot, we are ready to pay with kisses...... It is good for you? Or do you wants only develop - and some THANKS, and nothing more?
I reserved three post to show - how will the Market Status, Shares and Treasure changed - after the succesfully auction here on bitcointalk, see our post above about auction...
If this ring and diamond starts to back Charm also!

And the certificate about the central stone:

Many thanks for the ideas. I forked the whole project, and I will send some hints, corrections later. Maybe a working bot Wink

Many thanks. If you able to develop the bot, we are ready to pay with kisses...... It is good for you? Or do you wants only develop - and some THANKS, and nothing more?
And the actual Shares in Dorothyum... Just to know.

Activity: 13
Merit: 2
The Market analyse for Charm on the 20th September this year...
Just to see - the price remained to Byteball GBYTE's fix - up to the market start to living...

This might be interesting, but by the way what you don't plan to make the web site and develop it on a regular basis, I think it would be easier for the community to learn any information about the project from there.

Many thanks for feedbacks. I am happy - maybe it will be started some diskussion about our plan and work. To be establish a real community - to have more support for us.
We considered to save some working hours, and not to develop things (whitepage, websites, ...) with many buzzwords, and promises - we started an agile development, with many diskussions, tests...
If something will be needs, we will develop it, if exists people to do something also - it exists many possibility to extend this new type of economy, we already feel it...

I started an auction, here on the bitcointalk, for a possible new row in this table, above (for a new cell, or simple for an ownership a beautiful diamond ring...), and to get some payment to support our development...
Bid's are welcome...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-unique-diamond-ring-with-gia-certificate-option-for-a-share-in-dorotyum-5039444
Pages:
Jump to: