Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann][Charm][ICO] Dorothyum, Charm, Toto and Emerald on the OByte - dev by Oz - page 2. (Read 41517 times)

Activity: 734
Merit: 109
Arthur Pendragon decided to say: we reserve the right, to re-issue Chram again (maybe on other ledger), if the development needs it, or in any unexpected circumstance.
((I should say - the key (in the green box) already unusable. For a while. But it isn't a problem for us, we know...))

Arthur Pendragon stopped the issue of Charm - temporarily. All Charm remain in the Market, what we issued already, the rest remain stored at the foundation up to a real need from the Market...
Everybody got Charm can use it. If somebody has a promise to got some Charm - and don't got it - should post here to claim it. We have a list about our promises - please PM me first a Byteball address.
Some people will be supported by us - they are in a list (with nicknames) to claim the Charm later. Please PM, post - if you are unsure about our support.

If somebody don't claim (first PM, discuss it, then post, ..., claim or rejecting the claim from our side) Charm in two weeks - and
not in our VIP ("csókos" in hungarian; "csók" = Kiss in hungarian) list, then he / she won't be able to claim the demand later.

If somebody has all Charm (1 000 000 000) and send us - we will give the Emerald him / her as we spoken before.
The emerald backs (and up to now backed - continuously, because our first post) the Charm in the Market! Please consider, it is a different amount, not 1 000 000 000.
Details will be shown after we closed the possibility to claim Charm (because the first ICO or a promise from our side).
The treasure list is from this time only a row (one Cell) - up to the needed development from our side, to have the possibility, through a bot in the Byteball ledger, to establish a cell.
We, members in this project, got a little hope.
The Yellow Brick Road saw Dorothy.
Maybe she has the green box with the key. If not - is the same.
We have some hope (after a year? Or much more?).
We issued ICHM, as we planned... It is traded on Stellar network:

https://stellarterm.com/exchange/ICHM-GDWDIKGZUYZTTIR3PL67EGTKYVNZHBZHHX7XII3F7Z5JLK3XFF5CAPYJ/USDC-www.centre.io

ICHM backed through debt papers ((i.e. of some Hungarian investors, an example below, how we calculating prices...)).
We decided to update prices daily.
You can support us through USDC, XLM, ICHM also. If you buy some deb't - it would be already a BIG SUPPORT! Many THANKs for every kind of support!
We placing buy back offers with our USDC reserves - with ~70% of the price we used at sell trade.

Three stellar address of us:
GDWDIKGZUYZTTIR3PL67EGTKYVNZHBZHHX7XII3F7Z5JLK3XFF5CAPYJ
GA7TKKVWB22TZJP2XJURUFV626RT3HJTTUF2XJOOZII42XCQPJYPETWZ
GASA4STJJYTUVFQOC2V27DKEASAWS5QZQW5J7M46WM7CELQX3REJQR5E

We tending to close the Facebook pages. We reorganize our doc's. More info' will be come later.
Don't forget - the development of a professional tool, as OpenSC4D in an early stage, but THE POSSIBLITY TO MODEL OUR REAL WORD IN 4D IS ALREADY DONE.

It is enough an A4 paper page - and some creativity. No a need for OpenSC4D - in base models.

examples to analyse REAL possibilities:

Some other payment systems - to support us:
Don't forget - the development of a professional tool, as OpenSC4D in an early stage, but THE POSSIBLITY TO MODEL OUR REAL WORD IN 4D IS ALREADY DONE.

It is enough an A4 paper page - and some creativity. No a need for OpenSC4D - in base models.

https://github.com/ifinta/opensc4d

A little more about the project of OpenSC4D:

We planned to post the 3D views of our 4D solid opbjects on the Thingiverse:
(( when we found something interesting 4D thing - we hope, it exists in our world some Wink we just started to taste it already ))

https://www.thingiverse.com/ifinta/collections

Many THANKs of for every support, every trade on the market of Charm ...

We started a new development with some Engineering (Space Science?) destinations:
https://github.com/ifinta/opensc4d/blob/master/README.md

On the market of Charm we neared, through changing offers of us, the planned ICO price.
We placed cheap offers, as we promised, but it was already a must to remove they. We removed the cheap offers, as it was planned, communicated.

About our PRE-ICO: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oNluMu35qBK46uukNKLvNzm0ExGnOVP5/view?usp=sharing

We decided to support in our first ICO the following Ledgers:

ETH ((classic?)) or ARDOR or BTC or ... ((for every other countries - it will be decided LATER - see below))
NIMIQ ((US & co))
QTUM ((for EU & co))

If you are an organization, which one decided to choose OUR WAY:

* to use OUR TRUTH, as enough objective TRUTH in OUR LAW
* 'No' Religion matters
* 'No' for big extinctions more - caused by the human race, even in its own direction - in OUR WORLD
* 'No' for destruction valuables, littering
* 'No' for big wars. YES, WE KNOW, sometimes to use POWER, graciousness, ... is a need
* using MOSTLY 'No' Business solutions ((WE decided to use here a slowly fade... WE KNOW, You are living also in this buggy economy, what we have at this time.))

You will be able to show Your community power on that Ledgers, by issuing the ASSET:

- the name: Vote4Charm
- the max. amount (the WHOLE AMOUNT should be offered): 200 000 000.00 pieces, only two digits
- we should become 10% OUR ICO-PRICE ((2.35 HUF * 200 000 000.00 * 0.1)) before You defining the ASSET ((we will list here, which ASSETs are defined, allowed in this competition))
- the offer should be done up to a four month BEFORE OUR ICO
- we will define a snapshot date, as OUR FUND will decide, which community won the award - to be selected to have the three portion of 200 000 000.00 Charm. Up to that date, you may use your Vote4Charm only as TESTNET.
- No ANY business allowed on the market of Vote4Charm except the ICO, IEO, ... of your Asset
- from NIMIQ and QTUM ledgers we will select a community surely or we allowing an other community to develop for that ledger in the future for Charm
- any other Ledger has also the opportunity, but only one community will be selected for Charm

If a community wins, 5 years later they may select other ledger also to grow, or they may use other Ledger, if they payed the 10% already and the Ledger, we chosen, has a big issue, what issue we wasn't detected before.

about OBYTE ((for Russia)) development we decided to start a different competition, but we searching teams WITH REAL COMMUNITY IN RUSSIA which teams are able to do a small development there,

WHAT WE can offer for every community?
- hints,
- PO,
- me, 1.00 Bitcoin as pre-payment 1JLLCnxevrkg2uAYowuJJXeRmzToHmEn4p You will get it back, if we don't bind  contract in three month, minus my costs
- a PM, if it needed... of course, it knows NOTHING, it will do NOTHING, ... and IT costs MORE, sure. pre-payment tx 2.00 bitcoins to the address above. Conditions are the same, but the PM need 0.2 BTC/ month as a FIX cost, up the contract (but You will get 10 month time for a right contract)
- one dev' (@portergeiss)
- maybe a scrum master also, if it needed... I spoken she / he already, as I was in Vienna Cheesy but I should ask she / he again, if You needs a first class scrum master

((... and we feel a RIGHT support from dev team of OByte and GUN.DB, ..., but that you should know, if you followed us on every medias WELL.))

Activity: 13
Merit: 2
about OBYTE ((for Russia)) development we decided to start a different competition, but we searching teams WITH REAL COMMUNITY IN RUSSIA which teams are able to do a small development there,

- hints,
- PO,
- me, 1.00 Bitcoin as pre-payment 1JLLCnxevrkg2uAYowuJJXeRmzToHmEn4p You will get it back, if we don't bind  contract in three month, minus my costs
- a PM, if it needed... of course, it knows NOTHING, it will do NOTHING, ... and IT costs MORE, sure. pre-payment tx 2.00 bitcoins to the address above. Conditions are the same, but the PM need 0.2 BTC/ month as a FIX cost, up the contract (but You will get 10 month time for a right contract)
- maybe a scrum master also, if it needed... I spoken she / he already, as I was in Vienna Cheesy but I should ask she / he again, if You needs a first class scrum master

((... and we feel a RIGHT support from dev team of OByte and GUN.DB, ..., but that you should know, if you followed us on every medias WELL.))

Sure. My conditions are similar to ifinta, as PM, but my hourly rate should be payed in Charm! Any kind of pre-payment are welcome... pm me here.
We decided to support in our first ICO the following Ledgers:

ETH ((classic?)) or ARDOR or BTC or ... ((for every other countries - it will be decided LATER - see below))
NIMIQ ((US & co))
QTUM ((for EU & co))

If you are an organization, which one decided to choose OUR WAY:

* to use OUR TRUTH, as enough objective TRUTH in OUR LAW
* 'No' Religion matters
* 'No' for big extinctions more - caused by the human race, even in its own direction - in OUR WORLD
* 'No' for destruction valuables, littering
* 'No' for big wars. YES, WE KNOW, sometimes to use POWER, graciousness, ... is a need
* using MOSTLY 'No' Business solutions ((WE decided to use here a slowly fade... WE KNOW, You are living also in this buggy economy, what we have at this time.))

You will be able to show Your community power on that Ledgers, by issuing the ASSET:

- the name: Vote4Charm
- the max. amount (the WHOLE AMOUNT should be offered): 200 000 000.00 pieces, only two digits
- we should become 10% OUR ICO-PRICE ((2.35 HUF * 200 000 000.00 * 0.1)) before You defining the ASSET ((we will list here, which ASSETs are defined, allowed in this competition))
- the offer should be done up to a four month BEFORE OUR ICO
- we will define a snapshot date, as OUR FUND will decide, which community won the award - to be selected to have the three portion of 200 000 000.00 Charm. Up to that date, you may use your Vote4Charm only as TESTNET.
- No ANY business allowed on the market of Vote4Charm except the ICO, IEO, ... of your Asset
- from NIMIQ and QTUM ledgers we will select a community surely or we allowing an other community to develop for that ledger in the future for Charm
- any other Ledger has also the opportunity, but only one community will be selected for Charm

If a community wins, 5 years later they may select other ledger also to grow, or they may use other Ledger, if they payed the 10% already and the Ledger, we chosen, has a big issue, what issue we wasn't detected before.

- hints,
- PO,

I removed the Charm with big discount from the market and I placed new offers. The cheaper offer we can hold only up to Friday. The offer with the price 0.00024 GBYTE/Charm we are able to hold up to the Project-start, it is already the planned ICO price.
PRE-ICO will be closed soon.

https://odex.ooo/trade/CHM/GBYTE

You should know - for the first cell's gilt a rule - we don't change after the start the custodian automatically, the custodian deciding about on such decisions, and it exists a second cell, where the custodian will be Dorky - for that Ring, forever - we hopes.
Our Treasure Table. It is only to show the changes to the last state - we will remove some rows first, before the ICO. I will post later, which rows will be removed.

- Just removed the rows, what was (for our new investors) not acceptable, because the owner was one of my close relative... and the cell value was set too high. We started this as a small private money, to teach the kids Smiley to establish an economy.
- The raw about my hourly rate we removed also, because I should work hard for our organisations in the near future, so I can't drop free hours more - for a while.

You can detect - in this version of our treasury it existing more Charm's on the market already, as Charm's well backed through valuables, which valuables are here listed.
Don't forget, we are just in a PRE-ICO and IEO phase, the smart contracts just developed, and we got new investors, which investors decided to hide the new Cell's details up to the date, we are able to define our ICO price and date, and the system seems well tested in a testnet of the OByte ledger. Our target is to have 200 000 000 Charms well backed through valuables, at start with a price of 2 HUF/Charm and everything developed, documented well for our users to establish a new Cell.

This table not more a whole treasury about our planned Cells. We published only some of existing Cells, as the new investors approved to publish Cells for us.

About two new column:

Witness: it is used if the custodian and / or owner not named... It can be a lawyer i.e. or a well identified acquaintance
Storage: if the custodian stores the valuable with a service at an other organisation, person
Pledge: it is an extra balance in the smart contract. It is a kind of extra coverage.
- if it was payed by the witness and the witness wasn't able to make the other Cell members and / or the valuable available, then it will be payed to the new owner.
- if it was payed not by the witness, then the witness will get this amount of Charm.

We marked some possible ROLE for next investors. You have a possibility to join to the first Cells at this time also. Just PM / e-mail / message / call me, if you invested in Charm an amount, and you would like to get a marked ROLE in a Cell.
For a such Cell it isn't a need to have a closed auctioning before the Cell get's a share from fee's... It will be a Cell without any delay after the start of the real-system and you may get a role also in the beta / alpha test-phases.

Our Treasure Table. It is only to show the changes to the last state - we will remove some rows first, before the ICO. I will post later, which rows will be removed.

I decided, to CLOSE the project. Many THANKs for your ATTENTION.

Vége van a mesének...

YES. NO ANY JOKE.

We working hard to restart well the project. We had already some success. We restart the project with an ICO, as it was in the PRE-ICO document defined.

- We was able to find a way, and to show in this thread what will be the logic behind smart contracts of our cell's. We hopes, we was able to show, how will be our distributed 'central' bank to work. We are planning a Whitepaper about the whole.
- We established some cell's already also, as examples in the Spreadsheets before, but we must reissue every cell's again - which cell's we have got the rights to be reissued again. Some cell's won't exists anymore. Valuable was used for other interest, or we lost the connection to a custodian, owner, ... Some cell's we will reissuing AFTER ICO. We want to be fair to our community.
- At this time we reissuing the first cell's on the Ledger in Smart Contract's ((and not more in a spreadsheet only)). The spreadsheet screenshots are only to show the treasury, functionality - to be able to discuss about it. We will inform You, if this process closed.
- We started to publish and share our Hungarian PRE-ICO document for some possible investors. We gived a fix 0.91 HUF/Charm start price for the token. Only investors with some Charm will be able to establish cell's later. Some Charm and valuables, cell's was airdropped already. We payed also for the Development to the OByte team with some Charm's and we planning to give the Team also an offer to have more Charm at a fixed 1.09 HUF/Charm price, against GBYTE's, up to 100 000 000 token's ((the token's will be issued not only on OByte ledger)).
- It exists some investors, ready to invest, NOT only in Hungary. The PRE-ICO document allows such investors to join also to the early controlling community (OUR Foundation) of course.
- The first emerald on a new place in Vienna
- The IEO already started, some Charm are ready to buy on odex.ooo You should visit https://odex.ooo/trade/CHM/GBYTE to see the actual market price.
- The OByte Ledger ready to use for our applications, under use already, well tested Ledger already - we think. We should to dev' some contract, some single page web document, nothing much more. gun.db was in the last years also well tested, enriched, ...
- We are in a slowly growing crypto-market phase. We think, it will be ideal for an ICO. The ICO Price planned at this time to be 2.35 HUF/Charm - if we successful closed the PRE-ICO phase. It can be, we will change it, if it is a need to change it, but we publish the fixed ICO price in this thread more as a month before the ICO. The planned place for the ICO was Toronto, but we see already the possibility, we must change the place.

Many THANKs for Your attention, support, and much much more sometimes Smiley
The EMERALD on a new place - in VIENNA. We have a new contract.

Pages:
Jump to: