Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann][Charm][ICO] Dorothyum, Charm, Toto and Emerald on the OByte - dev by Oz - page 6. (Read 41517 times)

Activity: 734
Merit: 109
I was in Vienna on Tuesday. We met with Arthur Pendragon.
We met in the small pub, as at the last visit, in a pizzeria - Toto, we drinked and speaked some words.
We asked Toto's waiter for a possible meeting for our members, they was open for such event...

Arthur Pendragon reviewed the treasure table. Many VIP's was striked. He said - the VIP membership was not well - in time - communicated, required.
I will update the table later.

We decided to use USD/KISS ticker in the future. At this time one KISS is about ~5 cents... We spoken about our price destination for a KISS,
it should be ~150 dollar by the end of this year... It is a well value - we think.

Our "haunt" in Vienna:
http://www.totos-vienna.at/

I was in Vienna on Tuesday. We met with Arthur Pendragon.
We met in the small pub, as at the last visit, in a pizzeria - Toto, we drinked and speaked some words.
We asked Toto's waiter for a possible meeting for our members, they was open for such event...

Arthur Pendragon reviewed the treasure table. Many VIP's was striked. He said - the VIP membership was not well - in time - communicated, required.
I will update the table later.

We decided to use USD/KISS ticker in the future. At this time one KISS is about ~7 cents... We spoken about our price destination for a KISS,
it should be ~150 dollar by the end of this year... It is a well value - we think.
The Treasure behind Charm (on 20th September 2018 - it will be updated ASAP... It exists more undocumented cells and cells idee already):

What should I say about Charm?

- It has a fair value - you will get this value, if the project should be closed - i.e. The values behind Charm backs the amount on the market - any time. We published two times, and we working on a solution, to show it in every time. A kind of informations about Charm...
- It is on the crypto market. You can buy it. The market has a value - allways. Maybe more, maybe less as the fair value.
- It is only a small amount reachable for the market at this time. Later it will be organised other ICO's for Charm on other ledgers... We reserved the amount already. And if the market needs more Charm - we are able to issue any time new amount - from our reserves. Of course with new values behind Charm - paralell... Maybe with new custodians. Maybe with other kind of values. Not allways jewelry. Why not?
- It is usable as bitcoin. You can use it in smart contracts on the byteball ledger - if you wish.

- we don't say - it is everything ready. We are reached a milestone - Charm is already a well backed and well usable crypto! It was only in a small portion distributed - and it is enough at this time. Just try it Smiley
- we devepoling agile. This is a milestone - we show, what we planned, already working - of course with a reduced set of requirements. But usable. Maybe more better, as i.e. a paper money - i.e.: bitcoin Smiley or USD Cheesy

Many thanks for interesting and support...
Please try our Charm and Kisses - and please ask your government about the possible tax for Charm and Kisses. Of course in your language - I think it should be enough Cheesy
I think it will be no a big problem to decide for the experts - they has no any tax!! I am sure. Just ask they - better if you get a paper about it Cheesy Please share your "tax free" papers here Cheesy

Charm is at this time a kind of "private" money. A money for a little group of people. For a family or a small organisation. They know each other well..... They trust in the issuer, they knows everything about the possibilities in this small group. Where can we find such crypto's in the coinmarketcap.com ? No similar "big" projects... They fit in "other" categories...... The only market - it wins only since many years!!! Please see the actual state about it:

The best index in crypto world - I think Cheesy

And just compare it with "Nasdaq", "SP500", ... Smiley I am curious...
I did two trips in September. The first only to Salzburg and Wien. The second to Salzburg, London and to the "Emerald City" - Barcelona Smiley It is a beautiful city with many life in it - I hope many people has a similar feeling. I met with Oz and the team. I will update our table ASAP about Charm and with the first cells. In october I plan two trips again. We planning places in the table for everybody as owner - i.e. through official real jewerly auctions in different places before Christmas. Bids will be welcome. You can take a part of this project up to Christmas - with simple ways, steps. Or up to Hanukkah, ... as you wish. It will be no special krypto knowledge needed. Just follow our posts here.
what a great idea but im still in doubt how a cashless society functions without universally accepted mode of transfer of assets?

Many things will be tokenized. You can "pay" i.e. with your tokenized working hours at your post in your village Smiley

great idea can't wait to see it in action. keep up the good work dev's.

Many thanks your feedback - we hope you will be able as soon as possible to feel this system (the first steps - of course) in work.
If we are offline - we develop bots and webpages - we planning at this time no travel more - only if it very important, but it seems - we don't need such travel at this time.
We can concentrate to development, and community.

i like the idea a lot but i am still a little bit confused about how it works??, maybe a animated video showing a demo of the system will be very helpful.

I think it will be considered later - video's, buzzwords, many promises needs only big companies and scammers Smiley We would like to give to the community tools and possibilities.
We got the possibility to develop this vision, to define a plan and to develop the code up to now without a need of many investors. Many thanks for everybody (i.e. byteball team, ...),
who in the last years supported us.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
This might be interesting, but by the way what you don't plan to make the web site and develop it on a regular basis, I think it would be easier for the community to learn any information about the project from there.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
great idea can't wait to see it in action. keep up the good work dev's.
The Cells - what we already established - and some things in diskussion...

Activity: 20
i like the idea a lot but i am still a little bit confused about how it works??, maybe a animated video showing a demo of the system will be very helpful.
Our planned cells - in the next weeks:
We publish for the first cells - what amount of Charm will they back...
Blue is under diskussion - it will be published later.

really confusing intro, maybe an animated explanation video would be really helpful for the general public to understand what it is you are trying to do.

We would like to let it test in this month - the first steps. It is better as an animated video. Or? Smiley To try it, and feel it. Please see our planned development steps in the second post at this time.
And - you can try Byteball. It is our first Ledger, where we working on our auctonshouse - Dorothyum. You can install it, try it, try chatbot's, ... It is a very good devlopment, we think.
A post about Dorothyum on the NXT forum:
https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=13102.msg243159#msg243159

We decided to support "the NXT Nuclear Regulatory Comission" in the future, as an Organisation for our Globe, Gaia...
The name will be changed to "the P2P Nuclear Regulatory Comission".
The donations in the future will be accepted in Charm.

The membership will be costs - you can send it to the foundation, or you can give it physically to a member - you will be member also Cheesy

3 Kiss for a Week
10 Kiss for a Month
100 Kiss for a Year

NXT will be in the future accepted as maximal a donation only - NXT is not more usable as membership fee.
Please use Charm for donations also.

At this time only "the P2P Nuclear Regulatory Comission" will be supported through Dorothyum, it means,
12% of the revenue of Dorothyum will be payed to "the P2P Nuclear Regulatory Comission" - please see the first post.
Activity: 33
really confusing intro, maybe an animated explanation video would be really helpful for the general public to understand what it is you are trying to do.
One "Kiss" only a Farthing (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farthing_(British_coin)) at this time Cheesy

We decided with Oz, we will increase the real values behind Charm.
We do this, because the market don't moving already - we should find a value, where the market start to living.
We have enough values - we will increase the values behind Charm, and we will contact known (and of course unknown) persons, they able to do escrow for us.
The target is - to build up a small, but geographically distributed structure (a cell: value - owner - escrow) of cells...

To build the first distributed notenbank.

Thank you - for attention, and maybe for contribution.

Please consider - we increasing the REAL value behind Charm slowly ... please see the posts above and the table below.
AND Charm has a fix rate at this time to Byteball GBYTE.
AND the crypto market falling against dollar i.e. ......

the Marketcap behind Charm at beginning was 104000 GBP ...
the Marketcap behind Charm at this time only 26535 GBP ... please see this three charts:

above - the marketcap at this time,
in the middle - the values behind Charm,
below - the members of our decentralised "centralbank"...

love the idea, would love to get involved how do i buy in?

You can buy it on the byteball ledger.
Please install a wallet for Byteball ( please visit https://byteball.org/ ), buy some byteball byte's there, and
then you can buy Charm (CHM) agains byteball byte's... ( on the Exchange Bot - please read
our instructions carefully: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43369328  )

Many thanks for the question.
We do this, because the market don't moving already - we should find a value, where the market start to living.
We have enough values - we will increase the values behind Charm, and we will contact known (and of course unknown) persons, they able to do escrow for us.
The target is - to build up a small, but geographically distributed structure (a cell: value - owner - escrow) of cells...

Please consider - we increasing the REAL value behind Charm slowly ... please see the posts above and the table below.
AND Charm has a fix rate at this time to Byteball GBYTE.
AND the crypto market falling against dollar i.e. ......

the Marketcap behind Charm at beginning was 104000 GBP ...
the Marketcap behind Charm at this time only 26535 GBP ... please see this three charts:

above - the marketcap at this time,
in the middle - the values behind Charm,
below - the members of our decentralised "centralbank"...

Activity: 46
love the idea, would love to get involved how do i buy in?
Important information about the "Exchange Bot" on the Byteball Ledger:

If you type 'book' then you don't see the right sizes (Standard Sizes)...
They are mostly cumulative values - they shows a cumulative value for more similar smart contracts, oft with
different amounts and some prices. It is a luck, if they shows only one smart contract.

At this time the order book shows as below:

But it exists 16 orders!

Standard Sizes are allways power of 2.
Charm has 6 decimals. How should we calculate then the Standard Sizes?
See the queue below (only some first values, to show the rules):

I used OpenOffice Calc to calculate this queue.

Please use the Standard Sizes - as we do (see our commands as example to sell or to buy):

our command to sell/buy Charm's:

sell 8589.934592 at 0.000001
buy 8589.934592 at 0.0000007

you should type:

buy 8589.934592 at 0.000001
sell 8589.934592 at 0.0000007

If you don't use the Standard Sizes - your order can remain open - without to fullfill your will!!!
Or the order succeeds only partially, because your order will be truncated and break into parts with standard sizes - and you pay more fee's!

The Standard Sizes of our orders:

This sizes are enough to buy / sell Charm for the values from ~0.0086 GBYTE up to ~1.1 GBYTE...
If you understand it - you can use other amounts also - of course.
You can add i.e. some Standard Sizes to buy / sell more Charm's at once.
what a crazy sweet idea, it would be lovely to see this blossom further, power to the creators.

Many thanks... We hope the same and more... also Cheesy

A new cell:
I am the owner, I can show you the certificate of 'International Gemological Institute' personally and the Diamond is stored at 'Absolem' (from 'Alice im wunderland', the Balue Raupe) ... If you need more information - check the Diamond personally - please send me the contact information of you - I will send it to 'Absolem', and 'Absolem' will be decided to contact you.
http://www.igiworldwide.com/verify.php?r=F6B53508
Pages:
Jump to: