Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 73. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
welcome on board Smiley

thanks i need a holiday please go to the moon
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
welcome on board Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
looks like a great idea lets see where it takes us im in
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

Now THAT is a GOOD post on any day, but a GREAT post to read on a Friday. I am getting into Checkcoin like I did bitcoin- better late than never!

Late ? LOL

Plenty of time yet. Anything under 2000 sat will be early (bearing in mind there are no sure things, just the usual risks). I would expect a lot of flippers to sell millions below that level over the next few weeks... We will be able to gauge things by the actual reported progress.

Checkcoin is still very young.

Indeed, plenty of time left to buy. As you said, around 2k will be the floor in the next days. Although, the devs will release something nice tonight, depending on the implications of this we may see a decent spike. But take it easy, don't chase prices. Just buy an amount you feel comfortable with and hold. First milestone will be reaching the top 100, so again, there is still so much room for growth.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

Now THAT is a GOOD post on any day, but a GREAT post to read on a Friday. I am getting into Checkcoin like I did bitcoin- better late than never!

Late ? LOL

Plenty of time yet. Anything under 2000 sat will be early (bearing in mind there are no sure things, just the usual risks). I would expect a lot of flippers to sell millions below that level over the next few weeks... We will be able to gauge things by the actual reported progress.

Checkcoin is still very young.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
looking forward to it!

on another matter: coinmarketcap is showing ckc as not mineable. also the 16x16 icon they have is not ideal. so if there is time for those little things someone could sent them an icon and point that error out. i would have done it, but still dont have the branding artwork Wink

Thanks for the heads up. We will contact them immediately.
Activity: 168
I have a feeling that this one is going to be very big.
It's only a matter of time before a company like Google realizes the potential of this coin for commercial purposes.
It has built in support for Google glass already. It's the "golden spike" for linking the online world with the real world.

I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere in 2015 we see a massive venture capital funded buywall to buy back coins, because a company wants this technology. The good thing is, is that it has a patent pending, so no idea stealing.

Hold on to your hats people, it will be a crazy ride, but a good one.

By the way, all the FUD attempts by basement dwellers with 0.2 btc to their name only strengthen my resolve.

Have a good day all.

legendary

A pump in the first few months is always the kiss of death.

99.9% cryptos = pump in first few months tfu! weeks or days! lol.

Posting bs that "i don't care about ckc pump"; "we don't need pump" "pump can destroy this coin" etc.

If you want to sell when price is rising, you sell, if you don't give a fuck about rising price and think longterm, you hold and don't sell.

This is free market, that's all.

If you believe in project you can also sell, rebuy, sell, rebuy and repeat x100 - this is also good way to inncrease bag if you think longterm.

I'm daytrader and usaually hold/trade 3-5 coins and watching 20 more.

You can made good profit at coin which you hold in longterm, this is all about of your trade tactic. Free market. Always work hard on your profit:)

Sometime best way is holding, sometimes quick profit and rebuy later, sometimes all-time riding waves on a way to mid/long Smiley

Btw. CKC at bittrex is not a big news imo. Bittrex is not in good situation last days. Too many new coins.

Cryptocoins do not benefit from that sort of trading. Day traders are actually stripping value from the long term holders. Think about it : Where does your daily profit actually come from ?  It is a zero sum game.  New money coming in has to first be skimmed by the day traders before adding to the wealth of the coin.

In fact a better strategy to strengthen a coin which you hold longer term is to day trade at a regular loss: that puts money (bitcoin) into the pockets of the holders, or pays for the skimming.. A really good coin will overcome the skimming, but it will always take some toll.

I would not expect a 'trader' to see that logic at all, and everyone is at liberty to trade as they wish. It's just the way it is.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

A pump in the first few months is always the kiss of death.

99.9% cryptos = pump in first few months tfu! weeks or days! lol.

Posting bs that "i don't care about ckc pump"; "we don't need pump" "pump can destroy this coin" etc.

If you want to sell when price is rising, you sell, if you don't give a fuck about rising price and think longterm, you hold and don't sell.

This is free market, that's all.

If you believe in project you can also sell, rebuy, sell, rebuy and repeat x100 - this is also good way to inncrease bag if you think longterm.

I'm daytrader and usaually hold/trade 3-5 coins and watching 20 more.

You can made good profit at coin which you hold in longterm, this is all about of your trade tactic. Free market. Always work hard on your profit:)

Sometime best way is holding, sometimes quick profit and rebuy later, sometimes all-time riding waves on a way to mid/long Smiley

Btw. CKC at bittrex is not a big news imo. Bittrex is not in good situation last days. Too many new coins.
Activity: 434
looking forward to it!

on another matter: coinmarketcap is showing ckc as not mineable. also the 16x16 icon they have is not ideal. so if there is time for those little things someone could sent them an icon and point that error out. i would have done it, but still dont have the branding artwork Wink
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Good news!

Checkcoin open for trading on:

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CKC

Happy trading!

Small spoiler: We have something really nice to show you later tonight Smiley

Great!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
That will make a good start for the weekend.
Activity: 227
Good news!

Checkcoin open for trading on:

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CKC

Happy trading!

You know guys that btrex adding means nothing anymore?

It means CKC is added to Bittrex

It means there won't be a pump...

Who cares about a pump. I'm invested because I believe in this project, not because I want to make a quick buck. I've played all the coins since 2012, none of them offered something like ckc (I do hold other coins) any price rise in ckc will come from true market appreciation, not artificial hype.
legendary

That's the plus point !  A pump in the first few months is always the kiss of death.The IPO price of 1000 sat will be a base point and would-be stakeholders can accumulate at a bit above that level.

Depending on how things go, I will buy some for clients as the cheap offers come out. It is a game of patience.
legendary
Activity: 1148

legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 277

BiTTRExing it UP!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Ubermaster
CKC on Bittrex
Pages:
Jump to: