Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 69. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
sup Smiley

Not much. Just hodling and waiting for more announcements (and the price to skyrocket).
Same over here and also keeping an eye at the CKC forum
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
sup Smiley

Not much. Just hodling and waiting for more announcements (and the price to skyrocket).
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Excellent idea!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 227
Learn more about Checkcoin by watching our official promo video.

Activity: 277
great to see CKC holding up @ 2000~ sat, it's definatly worth more but it's always nice to see a coin's value grow to it's true potential. especially during the btc blood bath we experienced yesterday Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hello crypto comarades,

We are currently setting up PR with some of our best clients. We have a very exciting week ahead of us. We will make sure to keep you all updated.

Best regards,

Maurice

Bitsend

Thanks for the update. Smiley
hey!

i have to ask again about the branding package. just compile a few .png files, logo with transparent background etc. it really should be a matter of minutes.
i just want to toy around with it a bit, maybe do some wallpapers, infographics and such.

it could also be useful for news sites, to brush up their stories.

Hi Sadface,

I forwarded your question to our graphic designer. He will make sure to put the whole branding package online soon.

Thanks a lot for your support!
Hello crypto comarades,

We are currently setting up PR with some of our best clients. We have a very exciting week ahead of us. We will make sure to keep you all updated.

Best regards,

Maurice

Bitsend
Activity: 194
steady rise on Cryptsy tonight
legendary
Activity: 1148
indeed. we dropped out of the top100 on cmc...

...but its a fresh week with new announcements. i think we need to do a better job spreading the word here on bitcointalk, without going the monero route Smiley any ideas?

I seriously don't think we need to worry about the price. The main reason we experienced the increase in value is because of the influx of day traders and short term investors the moment we got listed on Bittrex. These people are in for immediate profit and that's fine, they helped bring some attention to CKC in the process. It was to be expected that the price would go back down as they cashed out. What's interesting is that we seem to have found a new floor at ~2000 sat, up from the previous one at ~1500.
I think we should just keep doing what we do and let the market do its thing. The price will go up when the time's right. I'm in for the long haul so I'm thinking in months maybe even years instead of days or weeks Smiley
Activity: 326
Need more volume.

Don't worry about it to much, it has become obviouse that checkcoin is the real deal. If you see the potential this coin has, you should buy more while the price is low.
indeed. we dropped out of the top100 on cmc...

...but its a fresh week with new announcements. i think we need to do a better job spreading the word here on bitcointalk, without going the monero route Smiley any ideas?
Activity: 140
Need more volume.
Nice to see checkcoin holding up in this stormy weather. I have a feeling next week will be a good week for ckc.
hey!

i have to ask again about the branding package. just compile a few .png files, logo with transparent background etc. it really should be a matter of minutes.
i just want to toy around with it a bit, maybe do some wallpapers, infographics and such.

it could also be useful for news sites, to brush up their stories.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Good afternoon Checkcoin Comrades,

Please visit, sign up and introduce yourselfs on our new community forums. We'd love to hear from you!

Stay up to date by following us online and don't miss out on any of the announcements we have planned for you next week.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/checkcoincc
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/checkcoin
Community Forum: http://www.forum.checkcoin.cc
Reddit: coming soon

See you on the other side!

already join in checkcoin forum
Good afternoon Checkcoin Comrades,

Please visit, sign up and introduce yourselfs on our new community forums. We'd love to hear from you!

Stay up to date by following us online and don't miss out on any of the announcements we have planned for you next week.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/checkcoincc
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/checkcoin
Community Forum: http://www.forum.checkcoin.cc
Reddit: coming soon

See you on the other side!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
is there any plan to make debitcard for ckc?
I hope not as I hate all those creditcards cluttering up my fiat wallet. Nah, I'm convinced that those things will become a part of history soon, when more and more people are getting used to paying with their smartphones.
where do you guys expect the price will go? there's only 14~ million coins going around atm, with the mining diff so high shouldn't the price be upp even more?

Any idea how long the full distribution of 100 million coins will take? Too lazy to do the math...

Well I'm too lazy to do the proper math too but without taking into consideration halving, it would take a little over 16 years. Halving occurs every 30 days or so if I'm not mistaken.
So it's safe to say that it will take a LOT more than 16 years for all coins to be mined  Smiley

With this is mind, i expect the price of ckc to go up a lot in the coming days / weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: