Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 68. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 100
btw we should really get the checkcoin promo out there... only 500 views so far. we should try to get more public and views, it will help the checkcoin community grow bigger.

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kToYtxFbXMY
Activity: 326
don't worry to much - they will start showing you stuff when it's ready. in this crypto world people always want news before it's actually news. if your smart and truely belive in the potential of checkcoin - use this to your advantage and buy in between announcements.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
I have bought a lot of ckc when i lerarend about ckc. When they decided to refund all ICO investors and host a new ICO on c-CEX i decided to give them a call. After that, i have been in contact with them several times., they are very professional when it comes to checkcoin. When the software is all developed they will begin launching new wallets with gps features that can be testes by a limited ammount of people. Imo this is the best way. All of The Guys i spoke to said that keeping volume and price high is not something they worry about. Ckc is not your avarage pump and dump day trade its innovatieve tech and should be seen as a long term investment.

If you have any doubts about devs delivering. I know bitsend is going to launch a very cool system for bitcoin aswel by the end of this year. It has nothing to do with ckc but will really Change the way people are using bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Could you update us with your progress at least several times a week with screenshots of the software or even few sentences on parts you are working on, etc. Even if the devs are working really hard on the software, a few days with silence will cause the price to drop fast, especially since the release will be awhile from now.

This coin has so much potential and I am in it for the long run. Good luck.

No offense but I don't agree. There is really no need to put pressure on the team like that. The kind of update you're asking for would be a very legitimate request for almost any other coin out there. However Checkcoin is very different from the rest, these guys are professionals. I believe we should allow the team complete freedom to work at their own pace. Stress-free environments always produce the best results.
I understand your concern regarding the price dropping with silence but I really don't think we should worry about that at all. Let the market do it's up and down thing, the value shouldn't be the focus at this point.
I expect people who are interested in this project to have done enough research to know that this is the real deal. Those who haven't are obviously assuming that CKC will be pumped shortly after launch like most of the other coins. I'm as thrilled as you to have new people join the Checkcoin community but you can't spoon-feed every newbie to the thread. Pleasing the crowd is energy-consuming and never-ending.
As for me, I'm totally cool with the team adopting a work routine convenient to them when it comes to this thread Smiley

+1
Activity: 434
i see someone bought some of my ckc on bleutrade. smart choice Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Could you update us with your progress at least several times a week with screenshots of the software or even few sentences on parts you are working on, etc. Even if the devs are working really hard on the software, a few days with silence will cause the price to drop fast, especially since the release will be awhile from now.

No offense but I don't agree. There is really no need to put pressure on the team like that. The kind of update you're asking for would be a very legitimate request for almost any other coin out there. However Checkcoin is very different from the rest, these guys are professionals. I believe we should allow the team complete freedom to work at their own pace. Stress-free environments always produce the best results.
I understand your concern regarding the price dropping with silence but I really don't think we should worry about that at all. Let the market do it's up and down thing, the value shouldn't be the focus at this point.
I expect people who are interested in this project to have done enough research to know that this is the real deal. Those who haven't are obviously assuming that CKC will be pumped shortly after launch like most of the other coins. I'm as thrilled as you to have new people join the Checkcoin community but you can't spoon-feed every newbie to the thread. Pleasing the crowd is energy-consuming and never-ending.
As for me, I'm totally cool with the team adopting a work routine convenient to them when it comes to this thread Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Hello crypto comarades,

We are currently setting up PR with some of our best clients. We have a very exciting week ahead of us. We will make sure to keep you all updated.

Best regards,

Maurice

Bitsend

Thanks, you are doing an excelent and serious job with this coin, a real coin, with real dev team behind and real project, awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing where the project is by the end of the year.  Smiley
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
welcome Luckylui!

...so bleutrade. i put up a few sell orders to fill the order book. deposit was fast, no withdrawal yet. interface looks clean and simple, is responsive and fast so far.

Thank you! Smiley

Bleutrade has been working good for me. I deposit my Granite coins that I mine over at Coinking along with Check Coins. So far looking great for that market!
Dev and team keep up the great work! Any plans for a Android and iOS? Thanks again Smiley
welcome Luckylui!

...so bleutrade. i put up a few sell orders to fill the order book. deposit was fast, no withdrawal yet. interface looks clean and simple, is responsive and fast so far.
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
Looks like I found myself a new home Smiley
people around he are always nervous and jumpy. it never hurts to be reassured. i advertised for that a few pages back calling it 'a more transparent approach' iirc.
it's ok as it is for now imo.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

I do agree to some extent, but I cherish the fact that I can pickup coins sub 2ksat. Checkcoin (together with some of my other assets) I feel absolutely safe holding, knowing that the devs put both their names and business to this coin's development. I personally don't need daily reasurrance of this coin's potential, but it might make some of the newer investors feel better.
Activity: 131

thanks for the update.

ill deposit a few ckc on bleutrade later to get a bit of trading going, altho i don't really want to part with them Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Bleutrade was my very first altcoin exchange and they left a very good impression on me.
Glad to see CKC added there.  Cool
Activity: 227
Hello Checkcoin enthusiasts,

Sorry for the silence on our part, as you might understand our team has been very busy working on further development and testing of our software. That aside we have been talking to some of BitSend's current clients, new businesses and partners that will help Checkcoin grow when we finally launch the Checkcoin software. There's a lot of great stuff happening behind the scenes and we really look forward to being able to show you what we have been working on.

In addition we would like to add that Checkcoin is now listed on:

and we've got ourselfs a new mining pool @

http://www.coinmine.pw/poolinfo.php?coinid=106

Lets keep encouraging each other,

Maurice

Bitsend

how many of the translation bounties have been claimed so far?

i might pledge some ckc for more translations.
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I see this as more of a longer term coin.  Wink Cool
Agree and we have to wait for application and that give more exposure if the Apps are there.
Now it are expectations and that is a speculative factor that the current value strongly influenced.
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
I see this as more of a longer term coin.  Wink Cool
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I am not really a day trader myself. I slowly buy large amounts of coins that will go up 20x later, and wait. This is one of them.
Pages:
Jump to: