Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 71. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
For those who missed it,

Check out our first official promo video.

Enjoy!
Great promo video!
https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/518308556840251392
RT for more exposure!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Ubermaster
Bitswift are also doing something interesting in the Geo arena. But that ICO cost 8000 sats and because there are only 4 million coins it's pitched more at private trading and direct currency exchange without the banks. The price may go higher than CKC in the end (if legit) but there are not enough coins IMHO for this to be as mainstream as CKC.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Ckc is the real crypto
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
For those who missed it,

Check out our first official promo video.

Enjoy!
BTW guys I posted in CoinMarketCap's thread to let them know that they're showing CKC as 'not mineable' instead of mineable on their website. Hopefully they'll correct that soon.

Thank you. We've already sent them an e-mail. We expect they will change it sooner then later.
Activity: 326
CKC moving to page 1 on Bittrex. Volumes are growing!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
legendary
Activity: 1148
Man, I just knew it!! I should've bought @1700 sat when CKC got on Bittrex  Cry  I had my BTC ready and everything but no instead of buying into the sell orders I placed a buy order @1500 sat thinking it would get filled as people started dumping. Now I'm gonna have half the number of coins with my BTC  Cry
I guess serves me right for being stingy  Cheesy

BTW guys I posted in CoinMarketCap's thread to let them know that they're showing CKC as 'not mineable' instead of mineable on their website. Hopefully they'll correct that soon.
Goodmorning Checkcoin Companions,

Please visit, sign up and introduce yourself on our new community forums. We'd love to hear from you!

Follow us online and stay up to date on all news and announcements we have planned for you next week:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/checkcoincc
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/checkcoin
Community Forum: http://www.forum.checkcoin.cc
Reddit: coming soon

See you on the other side!
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Well that escalated quickly Smiley

A solid spot in the top 100, Twitter going insane. This is going to be fun guys.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

i have Set a buy order lets c where it's goes  Wink hope CKC go above 5k sat by today
donno it's a right time to buy or i have to wait for more dump but anyways lets see  Tongue
Activity: 131
Price is flying. Passed $100,000 market cap and now at $ 171,899. Lots more room for growth. Good luck guys.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Congratz for moving into the top 100 coins.

Let's hope it last and reach higher and stable levels !

Congratulations on the video, and the ways you handle things for now.
Congratulations guys we're in the top 100 Smiley
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
It's projects like this that have a good chance of gaining mass main stream adoption.
Having a dutch backed company behind this project is a big plus.
The dutch are some of the most open minded people in europe and are very quick to adapt, which automatically makes main stream adoption some what easier. Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I just love the video of ckc, clearing up a lot for the people who dont really had an idea what this coin is capable of.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
CKC on third page on Bittrex and rising fast. Will hit second page soon and then first possibly tomorrow.
First Promo is STRONG. Most coins can't produce something like this. Bitsend being behind this coin gives it a huge advantage.

+1 I totally agree. Checkcoin just oozes professionalism at lightning speed.

ATM's? Done
High quality promo video? Done

I bet there is lots of amazing stuff happening behind the scenes as well.

Truly excellent work Bitsend, if you keep this up this will go ballistic.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Ubermaster
CKC on third page on Bittrex and rising fast. Will hit second page soon and then first possibly tomorrow.
First Promo is STRONG. Most coins can't produce something like this. Bitsend being behind this coin gives it a huge advantage.
Activity: 326
Dear crypto enthusiasts and checkcoin fans,

It's been a crazy week here at Bitsend. As you might have noticed on some of our other social channels. There are loads of exiting projects that we are currently working on. For now, we are proud to show you the first official promo video for Checkcoin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kToYtxFbXMY

Have a great weekend!

Bitsend team

holy shit! nice oneeee  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: