Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 84. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
So, what are you saying? You don't have actual ideas for this project and we, the community, need to think about that?
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
You also might want to consider concentrating your social media campaign by using Thunderclap https://www.thunderclap.it/?locale=en
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Hello Checkcoin enthusiasts,

Even though we have been working on PR for a while. Today officially marks the start of our PR phase!

Things we are working on right now:

Creating a promotional video for Checkcoin.
Updating the Checkcoin websites.
Updating the Checkcoin blog.
Updating the Checkcoin Facebook page.
Setting up a Reddit channel for Checkcoin.
Translating the Bitsend website to English.
Updating the Bitsend website with more information about Checkcoin.

We feel that right now these are the things that require our attention first. We are still waiting for some quotations from PR firms and have been speaking to several PR firms that could help with the promotion of Checkcoin. Unfortunately we have not yet found any PR firm that has been able to convince us that they are capable of promoting a cryptocurrency like Checkcoin. This has everything to do with the fact that most PR firms we have been speaking to don't even know what Bitcoin is. Because of this, we believe that it might be a better idea to use our already strong community to come up with great ideas that will promote Checkcoin. This way we do not have to use ICO funds to pay PR companies to come up with ideas for us. Instead we can use these funds to see these ideas are realized.

For now we would like to ask you a very simple question: What would you like to see happen to promote Checkcoin?

Bitsend

Sound really good so far!
legendary
Activity: 1148
I have experience in writing pressreleases, I think I have an idea how it should be put together to entice people to look at Checkcoin and possibly get a little hype going.
However English is not my first language, so it should be proofread by a native speaker, but that shouldn't be a problem.

I could proofread your pressrelease for key points, content and general direction. I would do that for free since I am invested in Checkcoin and possibly will benefit from the increased exposure.

Even though we have been working on PR for a while. Today officially marks the start of our PR phase!

We feel that right now these are the things that require our attention first. We are still waiting for some quotations from PR firms and have been speaking to several PR firms that could help with the promotion of Checkcoin. Unfortunately we have not yet spoken to any PR firm that has been able to convince us that they are capable of promoting a cryptocurrency like Checkcoin. This has everything to do with the fact that most PR firms we have been speaking to don't even know what Bitcoin is. Because of this, we believe that it might be a better idea to use our already strong community to come up with great ideas that will promote Checkcoin.

For now we would like to ask you a very simple question: What would you like to see happen to promote Checkcoin?

Bitsend

You should do a preliminary paid pressrelease via http://www.prweb.com/ it will cost $500
All PRweb releases are picked up by Yahoo finance and other large news outlets. That will give people on Twitter an easy way to share links to articles and create a little buzz.

Make sure your pressrelease is well written and checked for spelling errors. You might want to set a bounty for having native English speakers proofread it and correct grammar and sentence structure.
Also emphasize the fact that Checkcoin is the linking pin between crypto and real world applications, this is key.

After the initial distribution via PRweb you can look for PR firms.

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Managed to brought thousands of CKC at rate 0.00000820.

Any news from DEV ? Dev last post was September 21, 2014, 01:16:24 PM.

This is a serious project. There is no need for the devs to post here just to make conversation. They only post updates and important announcements. If you check the thread from the beginning, you'll find that the dev sometimes does not show up on here for days. The PR phase is starting soon anyway and @BitsendInc already said that they would appoint a community manager to handle this thread. There is nothing you need to worry about. Relax and hodl  Wink
I started today the promotion of $CKC on twitter.
https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/514657755484143616
If you like Retweet!

Thank you Jan. We really appreciate the work you put in to promote Checkcoin.
Activity: 326
ITS OVER 800000000000000000000000 (SCREAMS IN VEGETA VOICE)
Activity: 227

We feel that right now these are the things that require our attention first. We are still waiting for some quotations from PR firms and have been speaking to several PR firms that could help with the promotion of Checkcoin. Unfortunately we have not yet found any PR firm that has been able to convince us that they are capable of promoting a cryptocurrency like Checkcoin. This has everything to do with the fact that most PR firms we have been speaking to don't even know what Bitcoin is. Because of this, we believe that it might be a better idea to use our already strong community to come up with great ideas that will promote Checkcoin. This way we do not have to use ICO funds to pay PR companies to come up with ideas for us. Instead we can use these funds to see these ideas are realized.

Bitsend
We're past block 8000 Smiley Mining with payouts has begun as of 2014-09-24 06:21:30

You can check for yourself at http://cryptobe.com/chain/CheckCoin?count=100&hi=8031

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

This is a serious project. There is no need for the devs to post here just to make conversation. They only post updates and important announcements. If you check the thread from the beginning, you'll find that the dev sometimes does not show up on here for days. The PR phase is starting soon anyway and @BitsendInc already said that they would appoint a community manager to handle this thread. There is nothing you need to worry about. Relax and hodl  Wink
I started today the promotion of $CKC on twitter.
https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/514657755484143616
If you like Retweet!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
25 minutes till block 8000. Reward kick in.
legendary

legendary
everybody can ask bittrex add checkcoin   Smiley

here is the email:  [email protected]

+1

we can ask bittrex add us. Smiley

133   Checkcoin Checkcoin   142 BTC   0.00001017 BTC    14,000,010 CKC *   63 BTC   14.65 %
Activity: 427
Merit: 101

Activity: 180
Hey guys, i just reached checkpoints at my girl :-D Delicious!

Btw I saw at bter today 3 or 4 buys at 4-5btc range in a row!  Grin Grin Grin

Bter CKC 50btc vol!

Buy support rising!

Plz RT:

https://twitter.com/AphexTwin4ever/status/514505039579471872

https://twitter.com/AphexTwin4ever/status/514509243274510337

Thanks!

Have a goal?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
6 hours till block 8000.
Merit: 501
No, everything's ok for me (firefox). Maybe try another browser?
It is working now. Thanks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
No, everything's ok for me (firefox). Maybe try another browser?
Merit: 501
I can't place new order or cancel orders at Bter now.
Anyone has the same problem?
Pages:
Jump to: