Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHIPS] KMD platform's LN app with realtime betting+decentralized shuffling - page 14. (Read 44543 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 133
is something wrong with the QT wallet?? i open the wallet for almost 10 minutes ,still 0 actives ,i cann't sync with the network.
addpeers
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
is something wrong with the QT wallet?? i open the wallet for almost 10 minutes ,still 0 actives ,i cann't sync with the network.
Sweet, I was 1/2way there, but got side-tracked  Undecided
QT wallet should be there too
only osx is missing
but i merged his changes into my source tree, so it could be that QT will build for all OS, not sure

plz confirm here if it works, include OS and whether QT or command line

wow. i can not believe it ,that is a good news for me ,so i can withdraw my chips form exchange , holding in my local wallet made me feel safe and i will still holding .thanks
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
qt works on my Win7 build, I'll try out building it on my nix rigs this evening (Ubuntu linkings almost never work in Debian  Angry ).
Sweet, I was 1/2way there, but got side-tracked  Undecided
QT wallet should be there too
only osx is missing
but i merged his changes into my source tree, so it could be that QT will build for all OS, not sure

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Retired IRCX God
Sweet, I was 1/2way there, but got side-tracked  Undecided
Thanks to decker we have binary release for QT wallet(s)
unix and windows

https://github.com/DeckerSU/chips3/releases/tag/v0.14.99_decker_1
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Can chips be sent to a current kmd address? and accessed using the Kmd address private key when necessary i.e importing and exporting.

yes

Hopefully this is not a stupid question.   I was able to get chipsd up and running, and import my private key from my KMD wallet nto the chips wallet.  My Chips balance shows up fine, but I get "Invalid Bitcoin Address" when I attempted to send chips coins to the chips address provided by coinexchange.io.  I only attempted to send 10 chips as a test.

Thanks
Do all the addresses start with "R"

Yes, they do

Okay, I got it.   I have to use the "sendfrom" command.

Thanks.
Can chips be sent to a current kmd address? and accessed using the Kmd address private key when necessary i.e importing and exporting.

yes

Hopefully this is not a stupid question.   I was able to get chipsd up and running, and import my private key from my KMD wallet nto the chips wallet.  My Chips balance shows up fine, but I get "Invalid Bitcoin Address" when I attempted to send chips coins to the chips address provided by coinexchange.io.  I only attempted to send 10 chips as a test.

Thanks

Yes, they do

yes

Thanks

yes

Thanks

yes
Activity: 13

is that any plan add to another biger exchange ,cause coinexchange seems volume a little small.anyway, i am for the long term. just hodling,there are only 21000000 chips ,with the potential ,i think is undervalued.
I am not against it

it is supported by barterDEX core
is that any plan add to another biger exchange ,cause coinexchange seems volume a little small.anyway, i am for the long term. just hodling,there are only 21000000 chips ,with the potential ,i think is undervalued.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Welcome to Natasha!! its very good to join to superNET family Smiley
its like a dream come true,
just a day after i was talking in the slack about this kind of event
good luck
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Hello

I just added CHIPS to https://pool.coin-miners.info stratum settings: -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:3333 -u CHIPS_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=CHIPS

Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.01, or 0.001 on Sunday.

Peers list: https://pool.coin-miners.info/explorer/peers?id=3726
Retired IRCX God
Stupid question incoming, is it possible to mine this on a R9 x280? Tried with cgminer with no success, 0 Mh/s.
Try Optiminer or Claymore's miner, I can't imagine that cgminer would do equihash.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
Stupid question incoming, is it possible to mine this on a R9 x280? Tried with cgminer with no success, 0 Mh/s.
Pages:
Jump to: