Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 35. (Read 45343 times)

3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
I am really so pumped up with Chronologic platform. Just have to wait couple more weeks and my timemint will be rocking . I need those weak hands selling their DAY bounty tokens to increase my stake. And when the first 88-day cycle ends I hope to see an app that is ready to use the platform or as case studies.
Sure, I will sell you my DAY tokens as soon as they hit my wallet at the ICO price. The team is already lagging behind in issuing the DAY token, everyday same questions on slack but no mod answers, the people even don't know how much DAYs were raised during ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
2 weeks already and still no tokens, my timemint boring
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I am really so pumped up with Chronologic platform. Just have to wait couple more weeks and my timemint will be rocking . I need those weak hands selling their DAY bounty tokens to increase my stake. And when the first 88-day cycle ends I hope to see an app that is ready to use the platform or as case studies.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We never speak about exchanges until it actually happens. TimeMints will start minting pretty soon, so exchanges can be expected to start around that moment.  Smiley
Activity: 134
where exchange when chrono live ? liqui, bittrex, or livecoin ?

It is getting difficult to get tokens listed on exchange, even now Chinese exchanges have started to delist ICO tokens on their exchange, for now I think the only feasible exchange is EtherDelta but if the team can start with Bittrex it will be a great leap

And when do they plan to do it?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

It is getting difficult to get tokens listed on exchange, even now Chinese exchanges have started to delist ICO tokens on their exchange, for now I think the only feasible exchange is EtherDelta but if the team can start with Bittrex it will be a great leap
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Bit Blaster
Great idea.
The white paper is well defined, but needs a bit further explanation for general scinetists.

Will there be a live interview of Q&A webinar?

Thanks
Activity: 124
This is good idea and some project based in time seems revolutionary
I'll be watching this token

Too the moon "Daughter of Great Chronos".
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Really like the idea, I am waiting for exchange to buy some, wonderful coin with shining future, I believe it would fly.
some question
Does it have a real prototype or working sample?
What I got from my investigation is: this is a ether token with especial contract that will simulate a time based coin. Ok?
Am i right? Or there will be a coin with  its own block-chain.
thanks for answers
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
This is a unique coin with unique concept, i like the concept of time-mint i have missed the ico and probably have to wait for someone who can get threshold of his day token and transfer it to me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
Timemint gain is a complex percent function so if add DAY tokens to Timemint address it will produce even more tokens.

Hello SatyrA - I presume you were answering my question - thank you for taking the time to do so.
I attribute a lot of value to projects that have, or encourage, community participation.
(I'm very fond of the DeepOnion project as well for that very reason).
I want toask the Chronologic team, when is the tokens going to be displayed in our wallet, I found my address on the list but not on the website but since the team said theire is nothing to worry about that is not a concern.

The token has not been created yet. We mentionned 15 days from the end of ico for the minting process to start out, so it shouldn't be that long from now  Smiley

Thanks for the reply, I just received newsletter from the team, I have no issue with my Ethereum address and my Ether contribution. Now just waiting to receive my tokens.
Activity: 156
https://www.timemints.com/

An useful tool to check out TimeMints contribution / ChronoPower based on your Ethereum address.

Thanks for the formula.  Though I found my ethereum address on the spreadsheet, timemints.com could not locate it.  Should I be concerned?

No you shouldn't be concerned. This tool is made by a third party by the way. Try to use lowercase letters as suggested.

yep, that worked thanks
I want toask the Chronologic team, when is the tokens going to be displayed in our wallet, I found my address on the list but not on the website but since the team said theire is nothing to worry about that is not a concern.

The token has not been created yet. We mentionned 15 days from the end of ico for the minting process to start out, so it shouldn't be that long from now  Smiley

An useful tool to check out TimeMints contribution / ChronoPower based on your Ethereum address.

Thanks for the formula.  Though I found my ethereum address on the spreadsheet, timemints.com could not locate it.  Should I be concerned?

No you shouldn't be concerned. This tool is made by a third party by the way. Try to use lowercase letters as suggested.
Activity: 168
use lowercase letter only on ethereum address, then search on timemints.com

Thanks for the formula.  Though I found my ethereum address on the spreadsheet, timemints.com could not locate it.  Should I be concerned?
Activity: 156

Thanks for the formula.  Though I found my ethereum address on the spreadsheet, timemints.com could not locate it.  Should I be concerned?
Activity: 132
Many new coin projects are popping up this month but many fail to develop well in the market, hopefully this project can be successful and can compete in the market
Pages:
Jump to: