Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 37. (Read 45343 times)

3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
I have some questions:

In bounty Thread over bitcointalk ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-chronologic-proof-of-time-token-on-ethereum-2065455 ) it says The ChronoLogic bounty will run until September 3rd, 23h59 UTC. The total bounty pool will be 0.8% of the total DAY tokens sold during the ICO.
Signature bounty: Payment: 80% of the total bounty pool.

So, Total DAY tokens reserved for signature bounty is 80% of 0.8% of total Day raised during ICO.

which gives: 0.0064*486693 = 3114.83 DAY tokens

Assuming that total signature stakes will be around 3600 , so each stake equals to : 0.8652 DAY tokens.

so if a member earns 200 stakes , so he will receive *173 DAY* tokens.

which is insane..

equals to 7.2 ETH

So doesnot it seems Chrono will be driven by Bounty Hunters??

*I would like to hear some official comments on this...*
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
hey, 13 or 14 sep is token release or who contributed ico can mining it ?
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Hi Chronologic,

I am only new to this cryptocurrency world and just crawling with this whole Ethereum thing. This [Suspicious link removed] wallet has recently implemented ETHER Beta wallet.

As I am not getting along with this ETH Mist downloaded in my pc, I have the following Question: Will my blockchain wallet ID suffice to register for the ICO?

I have already registered for 28th with an address that I got from the Mist masternode software, but I havent got any balance there as I am not sure how to use it! (not your issue)

Thanks

Your ETH address is all you need to register for the ICO and you don't need a balance on your wallet until the 28th until you make the contribution, so you still have time to figure it out. If I misunderstood your question, you are welcome to join slack and we will try to guide you further.

So how are much are you aiming to raise?

The hardcap is 38383 ETH, but the project has already received enough in pre-sale and pre-contribution funding to be successfully completed.

ChronoLogic, If you had to explain this whole concept to a 10 year old how would you explain it in simple simple terms to someone that young without a ton of crypto knowledge? Very simple in plain english terms.  No fancy crypto terms.  Just wondering as if something can't explain or be understood by a 3rd grader I have never really invested in it.  I want to invest in your ico but I want to see if this can be explained in very very simple terms so a 3rd grader could understand it.  It seems half the grown ups don't understand the entire concept and only a few so please explain in very simple terms from the ico going on down the line.  The concept in simple terms, the reason to invest in the short or long run and reasons to just hold the coin for value.  Say someone just holds the coin for 5 years without doing a thing should he expect a great return on investment?

I will try.

Basically by contributing in the ICO you are able to mint/self-mine new tokens on your ethereum address (this is called a TimeMint) based on the balance and the amount of time you hold it. Similar to how an interest bearing bank account pays out.

Other time based projects will then be able to run on the same system creating more value for DAY tokens.

As for whether one should expect a great return on investment, people at ChronoLogic obviously believe so but the only person who can answer that is you and anyone else who contributed or is planning to contribute.

Very cool, this is extraordinarily good news. Curious whether people will decide to invest during the ICO or just wait until it gets listed on exchanges. Have there been significant discounts during the pre-ico so that those coins might get dumped straight away?

Only the first 33 TimeMints received a discount.

what does that mean in concrete terms? The first 33 TimeMints, is that somehow significant in terms of overall supply or negligible?

Since everyone receives 24 DAY per ETH contributed the overall supply will depend on whether the ETH hardcap is reached, in which case those with the bonus will represent a small portion of the token supply.

The bonus given to the first 33 TimeMints ranges from 1% to 33% so the average is somewhere in the middle, much less than most projects. We will try to release exact numbers as soon as possible.

Since early TimeMints also have a higher minting power we believe it is unlikely they will wish to dump their tokens as soon as it hits the exchanges.

Ok thanks. Could you already come up with more precise numbers?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Congrats to successful ICO.
I am very excited about the applications coming for DAYs in the future!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Has the ICO already ended? If it has, it was quick. I saw INVESTFEED ADVERTISING it as I am a member there so maybe that is why the sale went or is going so well? I wanted to buy a few but I  think I am late I guess.

Yes, the ICO is over, stay tuned for more informations coming soon.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Has the ICO already ended? If it has, it was quick. I saw INVESTFEED ADVERTISING it as I am a member there so maybe that is why the sale went or is going so well? I wanted to buy a few but I  think I am late I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Time is not a problem. I'll wait. Time is not a problem. I'll wait. Beautiful project experienced staff. I am a very good time 15 days or 150 days.... Beautiful project experienced staff. I think a very good time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 253
How do I add the token to ethereumwallet / mist?
I got the same question
the chronologic (DAY) tokens didnt create yet. U must wait ~15days.

Code:
 I understand that it may take up to 15 days from the time the contribution period ends to receive DAY Tokens.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I got the same question
Activity: 453
Activity: 378
My friend got e-mail on spam of the Result of the CHRONOLOGIC Contribution Calculator:

How much he gave what is his chrono power and so on

I didnt get that e-mail?! I also gave on pre-contribution on the first day.
Activity: 295
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
still no news before 15 days after ico ? just waiting token launch ?
Activity: 288
Read our review of ChronoLogic here
You mean the page that says the same thing as the broken ChronoLogic site? I think you might need to revisit your definition of review.  Softpedia go more in depth than this.  No really, they actually do.  A few bullet points, some re-wording of what's on their website, and the rest literally just a cut and paste job.  Not one single opinion, question, examination.  You do have the all important 1-10 bars.  Like a Nat Geo show ranking the worlds deadliest snakes.  That always makes up for a complete lack of substance.
Definition of review for English Language Learners  (Let's just make that assumption) : an act of carefully looking at or examining the quality or condition of something or someone.
coins.best  - Unbiased ICO Reviews, Written by independent community professionals
Now I know exactly how much coffee can be snorted out the human nose in one second Smiley.
Good on you for posting a nothing review for an ICO so brilliantly explained even it's investors aren't sure what they bought - "I joined the ICO and got a timemint right? But I still need to buy daytokens to send to my timemint so they'll generate more timemints?"
Gotta love the ICO craze.  Everyone's a VC.  Except sadly they aren't.

Not the best ICO, you're right. BTW it was quite irritating: it was stated un the whitepaper that you can send 1 ETH, but before sending anything you had to check off a box which said that the minimum amount is 5 ETH.

There was a distribution loophole that some people took advantage of this scheme . But devs acted quickly by imposing such conditions in order to patch it and not being exploited further. They have the rights to modify what is in the whitepaper for the betterment of the whole project. ICO has been a success so for us contributors we have wait and see how this project will take us for a long haul.
Thats right. we should wait the distribution. its about ~15days, later wait the project developments. i believe this project.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
One of  the most promising and interesting ICO's in the last month or two. I look forward to seeing how it's treated by the market, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see 2-3x on day one of trading based on the team and the relatively small amount raised.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
You mean the page that says the same thing as the broken ChronoLogic site? I think you might need to revisit your definition of review.  Softpedia go more in depth than this.  No really, they actually do.  A few bullet points, some re-wording of what's on their website, and the rest literally just a cut and paste job.  Not one single opinion, question, examination.  You do have the all important 1-10 bars.  Like a Nat Geo show ranking the worlds deadliest snakes.  That always makes up for a complete lack of substance.
Definition of review for English Language Learners  (Let's just make that assumption) : an act of carefully looking at or examining the quality or condition of something or someone.
coins.best  - Unbiased ICO Reviews, Written by independent community professionals
Now I know exactly how much coffee can be snorted out the human nose in one second Smiley.
Good on you for posting a nothing review for an ICO so brilliantly explained even it's investors aren't sure what they bought - "I joined the ICO and got a timemint right? But I still need to buy daytokens to send to my timemint so they'll generate more timemints?"

Not the best ICO, you're right. BTW it was quite irritating: it was stated un the whitepaper that you can send 1 ETH, but before sending anything you had to check off a box which said that the minimum amount is 5 ETH.

There was a distribution loophole that some people took advantage of this scheme . But devs acted quickly by imposing such conditions in order to patch it and not being exploited further. They have the rights to modify what is in the whitepaper for the betterment of the whole project. ICO has been a success so for us contributors we have wait and see how this project will take us for a long haul.
Activity: 156
This debate of not changing the min from 1 ETH to 5 ETH in the wee hours is interesting.  An issuer should have the absolute right to change any or all requirements especially when it's for the benefit of all.  This change was to prevent a spammer from hording all the lucrative timemints.  Moreover, despite the sloppy editing on its website, the issuer even required the contributor to check and confirm the 5 ETH minimum.
Activity: 273
Merit: 251

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Activity: 118
Keep in mind the ChronoPower of each timemint halves every 88 days, but you can sell your DAY tokens without the TimeMint if you wish to do so.
What will happen in 2 years then? The ChronoPower will halve 8 times, but still generate some small amount of tokens (will go from ~0.5% to 0.00195%)?

That is what TimeMint was designed . So basically the longer TimeMints operate the lesser it yield DAY token. So better strategy is to buy more at the exchange as early as possibly to send the DAY tokens for minting before it half .

I joined the ICO and got a timemint right ?
But I still need to buy daytokens to send to my timemint so they'll generate more timemints ?
Your Timemint will generate more DAY tokens. Also, my understanding is that you will receive (with your Timemint) 24 DAY tokens per Eth you paid for yout Timemint.

Yes beauty of this ICO we get DAY and TimeMint both. Its great!!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
Keep in mind the ChronoPower of each timemint halves every 88 days, but you can sell your DAY tokens without the TimeMint if you wish to do so.
What will happen in 2 years then? The ChronoPower will halve 8 times, but still generate some small amount of tokens (will go from ~0.5% to 0.00195%)?

That is what TimeMint was designed . So basically the longer TimeMints operate the lesser it yield DAY token. So better strategy is to buy more at the exchange as early as possibly to send the DAY tokens for minting before it half .

I joined the ICO and got a timemint right ?
But I still need to buy daytokens to send to my timemint so they'll generate more timemints ?
Your Timemint will generate more DAY tokens. Also, my understanding is that you will receive (with your Timemint) 24 DAY tokens per Eth you paid for yout Timemint.
Pages:
Jump to: