Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 36. (Read 45343 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
Timemint gain is a complex percent function so if add DAY tokens to Timemint address it will produce even more tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
Can someone please confirm that I am correct in my understanding that adding DAY tokens  (via market purchase) to a TimeMint will increase the rate at which the TimeMint will generate DAY?

Thanks in advance for your time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Why was this ICO poorly publicized? Propagation of the word Chronologic did not reach all people properly! Or was it strategic? Also, why can't I check the contract address? Was the negotiation made in USD or any other fiat currency? Thanks in advance for answering those questions and good luck! Wink
Some of the good ICO were not advertised, they do have sig campaign but only a few people believe on it, nevertheless the ICO is a big success rasing 20278 ETH.

Not publicized? I dont think i saw any other ico more advertised on coinmarketcap that chrono... They did a fantastic job advertising...
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I think the team need to let commonsense prevail here, why can't they update their database before posting a webiste to verify how tokens, they should just deploy the contract and how tokens will be in our wallet. I can't find my address on the list and contribute 5Ethers during the ICO
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Why was this ICO poorly publicized? Propagation of the word Chronologic did not reach all people properly! Or was it strategic? Also, why can't I check the contract address? Was the negotiation made in USD or any other fiat currency? Thanks in advance for answering those questions and good luck! Wink
Some of the good ICO were not advertised, they do have sig campaign but only a few people believe on it, nevertheless the ICO is a big success rasing 20278 ETH.
Activity: 168
Oops..
Your address is not found in transactions. I wait but still same, when i check from list i can find my timemint number but from tool, not found my address, i hope it not have problem.
problem solved... all characters must be lower character on eth address

https://www.timemints.com/

An useful tool to check out TimeMints contribution / ChronoPower based on your Ethereum address.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

An useful tool to check out TimeMints contribution / ChronoPower based on your Ethereum address.

Hey,

My address have not been verified on this site.

there is "Oops.. Your address is not found in transactions."

UPD: problem solved - just needed to wait.

Activity: 29
Merit: 15
I have a couple of questions for the ChronoLogic team. Maybe people have asked or are asking this also on Slack, but since i don't like Slack i hope you forgive me in the case of duplication Smiley

* How does the recent (immediately effective) ban on ICOs by Chinese authorities affect Chronologic?
I know the tokensale/ico was finished before this news hit, but your headquarters is in Hong Kong (incorporated there?) which is considered a special administrative region of China. Did you get any inquiries by officials into how you handled your ICO and if it was compliant with local laws? And if not, is there a contingency plan in case you still get in trouble retroactively?
The thing is: i fear that the DAY token could be considered a security because it does not have utility yet (when it's traded on exchange(s)) until you build a time based instrument that uses the token somehow. Or do you look at the TimeMint as that first utility in the ecosystem?

From an investor's perspective;
* Why did you choose for an emission/minting model for the tokens that is logarithmic and not linear?
What i mean is: there might be a heavy incentive for the ico contributors to sell off their DAY tokens (they initially get based on their contributed ETH) on the first exchange (probably etherdelta i assume) that lists it. This to me is likely to happen because:
a) from the seller's perspective: there is no perceived immediate utilitarian value attached to a token because, as i understand it and correct me if i'm wrong, selling a token you receive initially (before the TimeMint starts mining) doesn't influence the TimeMint's original ETH based minting capacity.
b) from the buyer's perspective: the most DAY token 'inflation' will happen in the first ChronoEra (first 88 days), so the knowledgeable potential buyers know this and they might just wait until a reasonable percentage of the maximum circulating supply is reached, which is not until, let's say, the 3rd or 4th ChronoEra. Plus the utility for the early buyer isn't there since they don't own a TimeMint and there is no other time based instrument yet that uses the token.

Or do you think these potential effects will cancel each other out and all the TimeMint owners understand that this probably a long hold if they want to see a return on their ETH?

Thanks in advance for any constructive answers and/or explanations, i appreciate it!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
It is good that I have my timemint reserved and verified . Now it will only let time tell if DAY token is as premium the moment the real applications for it will start to roll out. Two examples were cited as use cases for DAY tokens which I perceived to be important and optimistic.
Activity: 378

Ok cool... so there will be so little DAYS at start... hope people wont dump big time so that the price would go lower then ICO price...

Activity: 70

A little update regarding the upcoming distribution of TimeMints / DAY tokens :

https://blog.chronologic.network/timemint-assignments-615f859bdc12

How to determine the Chrono Power?

The ChronoPower is determined based on your TimeMint number, which goes from 1 to 3333, where TimeMint number 1 gets 1% ChronoPower, while TimeMint number 3333 gets 0.50% ChronoPower.

You'll be able to check it out easily soon.

Below is the actual formula, to determine ChronoPower :

Activity: 273
Merit: 251

How to determine the Chrono Power?
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

I have been checking the list and there is something I don't understand: you said that during the first 6 hours only contributions above 5 ETH would be accepted. I sent my 5 ETH in this time period but there are many others who sent less and got timemints with a much lower number. How can this be?

Ok I didn't read this part:

"Anyone that contributed less than 5 ETH during the first 6 hours has been allocated a TimeMint but also with worse ChronoPower."

So I understand the ChronoPower is not determined by the number of the mint?
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

I have been checking the list and there is something I don't understand: you said that during the first 6 hours only contributions above 5 ETH would be accepted. I sent my 5 ETH in this time period but there are many others who sent less and got timemints with a much lower number. How can this be?

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I have some questions:

In bounty Thread over bitcointalk ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-chronologic-proof-of-time-token-on-ethereum-2065455 ) it says The ChronoLogic bounty will run until September 3rd, 23h59 UTC. The total bounty pool will be 0.8% of the total DAY tokens sold during the ICO.
Signature bounty: Payment: 80% of the total bounty pool.

So, Total DAY tokens reserved for signature bounty is 80% of 0.8% of total Day raised during ICO.

which gives: 0.0064*486693 = 3114.83 DAY tokens

Assuming that total signature stakes will be around 3600 , so each stake equals to : 0.8652 DAY tokens.

so if a member earns 200 stakes , so he will receive *173 DAY* tokens.

which is insane..

equals to 7.2 ETH

So doesnot it seems Chrono will be driven by Bounty Hunters??

*I would like to hear some official comments on this...*

I am not sure about your question, bounty rules are bounty rules. Some campaigns pay decently some don't, some get high numbers of participants, some don't.
Obviously this one seems rewarding and wasn't a big success in terms of  participants numbers.
What it means is few participants plus a very successful ICO is equal to big rewards, you should be thankful if your calculation is correct that means your going to receive 7.2 ETH worth of DAY token.
I have some questions:

In bounty Thread over bitcointalk ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-chronologic-proof-of-time-token-on-ethereum-2065455 ) it says The ChronoLogic bounty will run until September 3rd, 23h59 UTC. The total bounty pool will be 0.8% of the total DAY tokens sold during the ICO.
Signature bounty: Payment: 80% of the total bounty pool.

So, Total DAY tokens reserved for signature bounty is 80% of 0.8% of total Day raised during ICO.

which gives: 0.0064*486693 = 3114.83 DAY tokens

Assuming that total signature stakes will be around 3600 , so each stake equals to : 0.8652 DAY tokens.

so if a member earns 200 stakes , so he will receive *173 DAY* tokens.

which is insane..

equals to 7.2 ETH

So doesnot it seems Chrono will be driven by Bounty Hunters??

*I would like to hear some official comments on this...*

I am not sure about your question, bounty rules are bounty rules. Some campaigns pay decently some don't, some get high numbers of participants, some don't.
Obviously this one seems rewarding and wasn't a big success in terms of  participants numbers.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi dev,
can you change my rank from member to full member.
I have been promoted since a week ago.please consider my request. thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: