Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 44. (Read 45343 times)

Activity: 713
Merit: 252
With the pre-sale successfully sold out we can only assume this is going to be a successful project. I'm looking forward to seeing how much they raise during the main ICO on August 28th.

Nice!! I think now is also great time for ICO, see how other projects get so much.

So how are much are you aiming to raise?
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
With the pre-sale successfully sold out we can only assume this is going to be a successful project. I'm looking forward to seeing how much they raise during the main ICO on August 28th.

Nice!! I think now is also great time for ICO, see how other projects get so much.
Activity: 168
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Why would someone use chronologic when there is opentimestamps.org? Thx.

This is actually a very valid question. Would anyone from the team mind answering it?

That was my 2nd attempt at an answer...

This is simply not comparable, and not the same project, you are welcome to come in our slack tho, if you really seek more infos, and deeper answers on questions like that.

That is a very simplistic answer to a not simple question. Why don't you start by showing how they are different instead of telling us to seek answers elsewhere?

You'd expect the Chronologic team to be ready to defend their coin, instead of telling ppl to go seek answers elsewhere. At this point I have no desire to join your slack. I will ask Peter Todd for this answer and post it here.

Slack is the best place to get detailed technical answers as the developpers are made available there.

I will however try to give you a better answer:

Opentimestamps is proof of existence concept, it's a record keeping system.

Proof of time is a minting concept, where the tokens are self generating without the need for staking or mining. ChronoLogic's focus is also on real use cases where the smart contract guarantees that any promises made requiring the use of time are honored. This is particularly useful for debt securities which the team is trying to implement and has already been in discussion with partners toward that purpose.
Activity: 81

This is actually a very valid question. Would anyone from the team mind answering it?

This is simply not comparable, and not the same project, you are welcome to come in our slack tho, if you really seek more infos, and deeper answers on questions like that.

That is a very simplistic answer to a not simple question. Why don't you start by showing how they are different instead of telling us to seek answers elsewhere?

You'd expect the Chronologic team to be ready to defend their coin, instead of telling ppl to go seek answers elsewhere. At this point I have no desire to join your slack. I will ask Peter Todd for this answer and post it here.
Activity: 356
on Slack they says that there is arround 5k ppl registered on wait list for ICO ... Shocked it will be really hot on 28th !

oh ,really? that's amazing ,big community will strong ChronoLogic  ,that's very nice .
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
on Slack they says that there is arround 5k ppl registered on wait list for ICO ... Shocked it will be really hot on 28th !
Activity: 70

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

Activity: 375
Merit: 254
Damn I guess I'm late for this, I wish there was a way to contribute less than 1eth, that is too much for me right now.
The project looks great, the dev team looks great too! Best of luck
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I'm still thinking about real user cases.
As the given ones do not convince me.
It would be more interesting to pay for charges in time critical scenarios,
Like e.g. to avoid high penalties from law through the ability to
buy more time to answer on a court letter or something like this, if you are on vacancy.

Basically to my knowledge, chronologic will be useful in a time-related business model. Such typical would be a digital bundy clock . You could also implement it in a car rental business . A short-time hotel accommodation is a great example .  A security alarm at the bank where it uses time-delay vault . Use in financial calculation of Tax, banking interest and time deposits. And many other applications that uses time as an element in calculation.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I read the whitepaper and It was really interesting. It's good to see some fresh ideas growing up...
Keep on the good work, guys. I will support you for sure!
buy more time to answer on a court letter or something like this, if you are on vacancy.

looking fwd to their reply. teams that dont address critiques worry me.
Activity: 133

[/quote]

All timeMints are sold out that is really impressive . I cant really imagine how fast it would sell. I miss the opportunity to have one as I was late on discovering this .
[/quote]

Agreed. Looking forward to see where this project goes.
Activity: 132

Activity: 90
I have some questions:
1. Are pre-contribution phase TimeMints still available?
2. Are DAY tokens added to a TimeMint AFTER the ICO still get minting Chronopower? For example, if I got a TimeMint and contributed 1 ETH (=24 DAY tokens), then add 240 DAY tokens later into my TimeMint address, would the added 240 DAY tokens still generate/mint new tokens at the designated Chronopower rate?

1. Pre-contributions are now closed (although for people who contributed, they can top it up if they wish to get more DAY tokens out of their pre-contributions timemints)
2. Yes.

All timeMints are sold out that is really impressive . I cant really imagine how fast it would sell. I miss the opportunity to have one as I was late on discovering this .

it does not make a big difference to get one in ico, if not buying last timemint, must be right
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I have some questions:
1. Are pre-contribution phase TimeMints still available?
2. Are DAY tokens added to a TimeMint AFTER the ICO still get minting Chronopower? For example, if I got a TimeMint and contributed 1 ETH (=24 DAY tokens), then add 240 DAY tokens later into my TimeMint address, would the added 240 DAY tokens still generate/mint new tokens at the designated Chronopower rate?

1. Pre-contributions are now closed (although for people who contributed, they can top it up if they wish to get more DAY tokens out of their pre-contributions timemints)
2. Yes.

Time is the most valuable “asset” for humans,
yet most of mankind measures an individual’s wealth by the amount of resources the person has been able to accumulate,
often ignoring the amount of time sacrificed in exchange for these transient resources.

Pages:
Jump to: