Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 42. (Read 45343 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
ICO starts tomorrow, please read the following rules update to ChronoLogic ICO :

https://blog.chronologic.network/ensuring-a-fair-equal-distribution-of-self-mining-timemints-e59e4ae7d241
Thanks for creating this thread OP.

Is there a contact page if I have any questions or should I just ask them here?

ChronoLogic slack would be the best thing  Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Thanks for creating this thread OP.

Is there a contact page if I have any questions or should I just ask them here?
Activity: 4
Hey guys, this is certainly an interesting project. If you are confused and not sure whether you want to invest or not, take a look at my analysis  Smiley

https://ridyardfinance.com/investments/2017/8/27/chronologic-day-ico-analysis

Hope it helps!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Is there somewhere we can confirm our eth address has been added to the whitelist? There's no email or anything to verify it has gone through and the reason I'm worried is because I tried reentering my info in the form since there was no external verification and it acted as though the information was new.

Exactly, im wondering that as welll.. I contributet in preico  2 times,, the first time, and than i got mail if i want to contribute morei can do it and i contributet 2 times.

I neve recived any mail or some kind of message that everytihng was succsescful. I dont even know exactly how much i contributed?

How can i see that?

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Is there somewhere we can confirm our eth address has been added to the whitelist? There's no email or anything to verify it has gone through and the reason I'm worried is because I tried reentering my info in the form since there was no external verification and it acted as though the information was new.
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
I registered for the ICO and the webinar. Hope the 2 ETH I will invest will be worth a bundle by the end of this ICO  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 87
Over 8500 people have already registered their interest in the ICO via our website and over 3000 of those have supplied an Ethereum address by filling out the registration form.

If you also wish to register please fill out this form.

Wow with so many people interested then the ICO should sell out.
Hi Chronologic,

I am only new to this cryptocurrency world and just crawling with this whole Ethereum thing. This [Suspicious link removed] wallet has recently implemented ETHER Beta wallet.

As I am not getting along with this ETH Mist downloaded in my pc, I have the following Question: Will my blockchain wallet ID suffice to register for the ICO?

I have already registered for 28th with an address that I got from the Mist masternode software, but I havent got any balance there as I am not sure how to use it! (not your issue)

Thanks

Your ETH address is all you need to register for the ICO and you don't need a balance on your wallet until the 28th until you make the contribution, so you still have time to figure it out. If I misunderstood your question, you are welcome to join slack and we will try to guide you further.

So how are much are you aiming to raise?

The hardcap is 38383 ETH, but the project has already received enough in pre-sale and pre-contribution funding to be successfully completed.

ChronoLogic, If you had to explain this whole concept to a 10 year old how would you explain it in simple simple terms to someone that young without a ton of crypto knowledge? Very simple in plain english terms.  No fancy crypto terms.  Just wondering as if something can't explain or be understood by a 3rd grader I have never really invested in it.  I want to invest in your ico but I want to see if this can be explained in very very simple terms so a 3rd grader could understand it.  It seems half the grown ups don't understand the entire concept and only a few so please explain in very simple terms from the ico going on down the line.  The concept in simple terms, the reason to invest in the short or long run and reasons to just hold the coin for value.  Say someone just holds the coin for 5 years without doing a thing should he expect a great return on investment?

I will try.

Basically by contributing in the ICO you are able to mint/self-mine new tokens on your ethereum address (this is called a TimeMint) based on the balance and the amount of time you hold it. Similar to how an interest bearing bank account pays out.

Other time based projects will then be able to run on the same system creating more value for DAY tokens.

As for whether one should expect a great return on investment, people at ChronoLogic obviously believe so but the only person who can answer that is you and anyone else who contributed or is planning to contribute.

Very cool, this is extraordinarily good news. Curious whether people will decide to invest during the ICO or just wait until it gets listed on exchanges. Have there been significant discounts during the pre-ico so that those coins might get dumped straight away?

Only the first 33 TimeMints received a discount.

what does that mean in concrete terms? The first 33 TimeMints, is that somehow significant in terms of overall supply or negligible?

Since everyone receives 24 DAY per ETH contributed the overall supply will depend on whether the ETH hardcap is reached, in which case those with the bonus will represent a small portion of the token supply.

The bonus given to the first 33 TimeMints ranges from 1% to 33% so the average is somewhere in the middle, much less than most projects. We will try to release exact numbers as soon as possible.

Since early TimeMints also have a higher minting power we believe it is unlikely they will wish to dump their tokens as soon as it hits the exchanges.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Hi Chronologic,

I am only new to this cryptocurrency world and just crawling with this whole Ethereum thing. This [Suspicious link removed] wallet has recently implemented ETHER Beta wallet.

As I am not getting along with this ETH Mist downloaded in my pc, I have the following Question: Will my blockchain wallet ID suffice to register for the ICO?

I have already registered for 28th with an address that I got from the Mist masternode software, but I havent got any balance there as I am not sure how to use it! (not your issue)

Thanks

Your ETH address is all you need to register for the ICO and you don't need a balance on your wallet until the 28th until you make the contribution, so you still have time to figure it out. If I misunderstood your question, you are welcome to join slack and we will try to guide you further.

The hardcap is 38383 ETH, but the project has already received enough in pre-sale and pre-contribution funding to be successfully completed.

ChronoLogic, If you had to explain this whole concept to a 10 year old how would you explain it in simple simple terms to someone that young without a ton of crypto knowledge? Very simple in plain english terms.  No fancy crypto terms.  Just wondering as if something can't explain or be understood by a 3rd grader I have never really invested in it.  I want to invest in your ico but I want to see if this can be explained in very very simple terms so a 3rd grader could understand it.  It seems half the grown ups don't understand the entire concept and only a few so please explain in very simple terms from the ico going on down the line.  The concept in simple terms, the reason to invest in the short or long run and reasons to just hold the coin for value.  Say someone just holds the coin for 5 years without doing a thing should he expect a great return on investment?

I will try.

Basically by contributing in the ICO you are able to mint/self-mine new tokens on your ethereum address (this is called a TimeMint) based on the balance and the amount of time you hold it. Similar to how an interest bearing bank account pays out.

Other time based projects will then be able to run on the same system creating more value for DAY tokens.

As for whether one should expect a great return on investment, people at ChronoLogic obviously believe so but the only person who can answer that is you and anyone else who contributed or is planning to contribute.

Very cool, this is extraordinarily good news. Curious whether people will decide to invest during the ICO or just wait until it gets listed on exchanges. Have there been significant discounts during the pre-ico so that those coins might get dumped straight away?

what does that mean in concrete terms? The first 33 TimeMints, is that somehow significant in terms of overall supply or negligible?
https://blog.chronologic.network/official-chronologic-launch-webinar-mon-8-am-august-28th-981b00fd903b

Register, and join the webinar on the 28th august, to talk about Chronologic, in depth with the team.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Over 8500 people have already registered their interest in the ICO via our website and over 3000 of those have supplied an Ethereum address by filling out the registration form.

wow so many people wants it and few talks about it... that means they really want it only for themself Cheesy so happy I could join preICO it will be a real battle at the ICO start

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
only 3 days left to the start of ICO !
I believe it will close very fast
Hi Chronologic,

Thanks

I will try.

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

ChronoLogic, If you had to explain this whole concept to a 10 year old how would you explain it in simple simple terms to someone that young without a ton of crypto knowledge? Very simple in plain english terms.  No fancy crypto terms.  Just wondering as if something can't explain or be understood by a 3rd grader I have never really invested in it.  I want to invest in your ico but I want to see if this can be explained in very very simple terms so a 3rd grader could understand it.  It seems half the grown ups don't understand the entire concept and only a few so please explain in very simple terms from the ico going on down the line.  The concept in simple terms, the reason to invest in the short or long run and reasons to just hold the coin for value.  Say someone just holds the coin for 5 years without doing a thing should he expect a great return on investment?

I will try.

Activity: 5
Hi Chronologic,

Thanks
Contact the Chrono slack. They would guide you. Contribution not valid without ETH tx.
Activity: 5
Made a 1 ETH contribution, but slightly skeptic as there is no Chrono chain or wallet proof of the contribution (only the ETH tx). Hoping to see some action at the earliest.
Activity: 2
Hi Chronologic,

Thanks
Let me see if i understood it right. In 28th august, ill be able to invest in the ICO and receive a TimeMint(plus 24 tokens) that will remunerate(or generate?) my DAY tokens, right? If i want to trade these tokens, will be an exchange available?

The token generated is an erc20 token on the Ethereum platform itself, it will of course get exchanged.
The example you took is based on 1 ETH.

As for the TimeMint, the current protocol allows you to sell a TimeMint with certain conditions met.

Pages:
Jump to: