Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 41. (Read 45343 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
DAMN IT guys

This is the first ico i invest more than $200

I invested 10 ETH into it

Have a strong faith in this coin!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Why on earth would you amp up the investment minimum from 1 to 5 eth with no prior notice?

The 1 ETH minimum is still showcased on your front page, but when you going to contribute you need to acknowledge the fact that the minimum is 5 eth? The problem is not the 5 eth itself but the fact that people are still thinking 1 eth is sufficient. I get that you should always double check before accepting something and read before investing, but still!!!

On the front page you are telling people:

"Maximum of 3,333 TimeMints to ever exist. Minimum contribution amount of 1 ETH with a maximum of 333 ETH during the contribution period."

What are you going to do to all those poor guys investing less than 5 eth? I have been following the tokensale address and ALOT of people are investing less than 5 eth.

Is it fair that they lose their "precious" value?

"I confirm that my contribution is at least 5 ETH and no more than 333 ETH. I understand that I will lose my contribution if it is less than 5 ETH & will not receive a refund."

It would be like stealing from the poor.

Still a really cool concept though! Smiley

But it lacks the "value" for the user. I understand that you need money to prove this concept to the world, but still. What do we are investors get beyond a cool self minting time address. Anyone could copy the concept and give it considerably more value. What real value does DAY give to the user? Except that it's cool..

The whole things reminds me abit of RISE ( and fall).

No hard feelings and good luck on the project! As long as you manage to give value to the users and the poor token holders don't lose their ETH you have my best wishes! Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
ICO is progressing verry fast,
I give it max 7h and every TimeMint will be bought
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
lol from 1 to 5 eth,, more money just for crowsale... so high price ico gg
and no refund for wrong trx and below 5 eth,,
Yes, you are right! I am interesting in this ICO as well and I has been following the news.
So far I only read post from forum and this make me register an account to comment here.
Few hours ago I am thinking about invest 1 ETH and now it show at least 5 ETH and no refund on < 5 ETH.
The at least 5 ETH wording is still very small and the company official main page still stated 1 ETH.
I suddenly loss of truth on this ICO.
I just post here to aware people that missing out the small wording (at least 5 ETH and no refund).
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
Congratulations are due the Chronologic Team on the successful launch of their main Crowdsale!

I purchased an early Time Mint within moments of its opening - I'm very sure the remaining Time Mints will sell out quickly once the 1 Eth per Time Mint period opens in 5 hours.

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Will the webinar be archived for later review?  I cannot attend at 8am  ET.

There will be further webinars in future if you miss it and the team is always available to answer questions in slack.

If I mint DAY for about 2-3 months, I understand through halving the % is down considerably.  If after that time I choose to sell my minimum 8888 DAY and TimeMint, would the buyer have a reset TimeMint in Chronopower or will it be the same level as I had it?

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
ICO starts tomorrow, please read the following rules update to ChronoLogic ICO :

https://blog.chronologic.network/ensuring-a-fair-equal-distribution-of-self-mining-timemints-e59e4ae7d241

I participated in the presale, if I want to top up my contribution do I still need to send over 5 ETH or can it sum up to 5 ETH with my previous?

If you participated in the pre-contribution phase you can top up with any amount even below 5 ETH as long as it is done from the address you registered with during pre-contribution.
Activity: 252
Merit: 123
ICO starts tomorrow, please read the following rules update to ChronoLogic ICO :

https://blog.chronologic.network/ensuring-a-fair-equal-distribution-of-self-mining-timemints-e59e4ae7d241

I participated in the presale, if I want to top up my contribution do I still need to send over 5 ETH or can it sum up to 5 ETH with my previous?

There will be further webinars in future if you miss it and the team is always available to answer questions in slack.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
This is like fraud, very big money no refund, and finally this project will fail in the middle of the road, I hope this problem is solved quickly

We will not keep any funds that do not belong to us.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
This is like fraud, very big money no refund, and finally this project will fail in the middle of the road, I hope this problem is solved quickly
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

It is fair enough to do so . With rogue people roaming around and taking advantage of some ICO loopholes , I think dev had a very clever scheme to patch this and will never be exploited again.

The increased minimum is only for the first 6 hours and the hardcaps remain unchanged.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
Activity: 182
Merit: 106

"We we afraid the little guys wouldn't be able to get in, so we just went ahead and prevented them from getting in all together!" Great, not interested in this project anymore nice work. It will all be sold out during the 5 eth minimum period now, none of it will be left over for contributions less than that.

Also, making a last minute change like this and including this bit here:

"WARNING: If a contributor does NOT respect these rules they will NOT be refunded and they will lose their contribution meaning if for example a contributor contributes 2 ETH at 11:30 AM EDT that contribution will be lost and not refunded. If any contribution of less than 1 ETH occurs after 3 PM EDT it will also be lost and not refunded."

Is really kind of scammy. Are you even going to send an email out to let people know about these last minute changes? So that they don't do what they thought they were supposed to do up until just now, and accidentally "donate" their eth to you when they think they are contributing to the ICO?  I haven't received any email, I wouldn't have known unless I checked here.

We regret that we changed the terms of the ICO so close to the contribution date and will observe what happens during the ICO but we will most certainly not keep any funds that do not belong to us.

We have actually sent 2 emails to everyone on the mailing list to warn of the changes.

I really don't agree this last minute change but I'm glad you are trying to make people aware and that you won't scam anyone. I still wish it is successful.

"We we afraid the little guys wouldn't be able to get in, so we just went ahead and prevented them from getting in all together!" Great, not interested in this project anymore nice work. It will all be sold out during the 5 eth minimum period now, none of it will be left over for contributions less than that.

"WARNING: If a contributor does NOT respect these rules they will NOT be refunded and they will lose their contribution meaning if for example a contributor contributes 2 ETH at 11:30 AM EDT that contribution will be lost and not refunded. If any contribution of less than 1 ETH occurs after 3 PM EDT it will also be lost and not refunded."

Is really kind of scammy. Are you even going to send an email out to let people know about these last minute changes? So that they don't do what they thought they were supposed to do up until just now, and accidentally "donate" their eth to you when they think they are contributing to the ICO?  I haven't received any email, I wouldn't have known unless I checked here.

We regret that we changed the terms of the ICO so close to the contribution date and will observe what happens during the ICO but we will most certainly not keep any funds that do not belong to us.

We have actually sent 2 emails to everyone on the mailing list to warn of the changes.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
Either an outright scam or a group of people with despicable code of ethics and extremely deficient business acumen. In either case expect an instant dump of this coin as soon as it's listed on any reputable exchange, if you are still interested in the chrono idea, buy it after the dump.

Avoid losing 5 ETH or more to these delusional group of entitled weirdos like the plague...
Activity: 868

Activity: 868

Pages:
Jump to: