Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 40. (Read 45343 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 253

ETH Balance:   15,866.653666142814280681 Ether
ETH USD Value:   $5,520,643.48 (@ $347.94/ETH)

https://etherscan.io/address/0xa723606e907bf84215d5785ea7f6cd93a0fbd121

its going very well. i invested some ether on chronologic. Now you can send 1 eth for TimeMint. (5ETH minimum was only in the first 6 hours  )

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
So in the article it says that after 3:01 PM EST you can contribute 1+ eth (https://blog.chronologic.network/ensuring-a-fair-equal-distribution-of-self-mining-timemints-e59e4ae7d241), but the website makes it sound like it is still requiring 5+ ETH "I confirm that my contribution is at least 5 ETH or higher and no more than 333 ETH. I understand that I will lose my contribution if it is less than 5 ETH & will not receive a refund."?
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
So have the Dev's reposted to any of the above posts and questions?

Im interested in investing, but 24 days for 1 eth sounds a little harsh.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
I casually stumbled upon this today and I got quickly convinced by the concept so I immediately sent 5 ETH for my mint  Grin

Best of luck!
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
everything works fine .

refresh it, and waiting again before server post data update
more people contribute so it delay before data display on web
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
hmm, this dev off but they coin still crowsale and not have minimum id can have chrono
like they got all timemint before it crowsale

unlimited trx,, so best ico...

* update : still 728 timemint when i edit it
Activity: 28
"Retrieving" is stuck from the moment one could invest 1ETH. They will say that they had "technical issues"! But its a lie! They will give everyone 24 DAY tokens but not timemint!

And the way they changing rules on the run......disgusting!

SCAM!
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Congratulations on a successful first day ICO!  Looking forward to minting and learning more about which exchanges will trade DAY.
Im disappointed. First 5ETH thing and now if i invest 1ETH i would get only 24DAY tokens and not TIMEMINT!
They keep TIMEMINTs for themselfs! Manipulation!
This look like a scam!
Still says 5ETH... and why cant we see how much TIMEMINTs Remaining?Huh?
Plus.....they added this line .....I understand if there are no TimeMints left once the 3,333 hard cap is reached then I will receive 24 DAY per 1 ETH with no TimeMint!!!!!
So.....they wont give us TIMEMINT!
How can i know that there is still TIMEMINTS to get?!
Activity: 8
This is an interesting one. I am tempted, I think 1 ETH.  5ETH not too bad. But still a lot of money for most.
It still stay at 5ETH after 6 hours. It is not change to 1ETH as promised.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Will the webinar be archived for later review?  I cannot attend at 8am  ET.

There will be further webinars in future if you miss it and the team is always available to answer questions in slack.

If I mint DAY for about 2-3 months, I understand through halving the % is down considerably.  If after that time I choose to sell my minimum 8888 DAY and TimeMint, would the buyer have a reset TimeMint in Chronopower or will it be the same level as I had it?

The Chronopower never resets, DAY is a deflationary currency just like bitcoin.

Ok.  If I contribute 5 ETH in the ICO then later buy additional DAY from an exchange.  Are those additional DAY counted in the TimeMint?

Yes the minting will be based on the balance in your wallet at that given time so you can top up your DAY token balance later from an exchange in order to mint more.

Wow those poor guys investing 3-4 Ether. There's even some that invest between 4 and 5 Ether. Too much money in the pocket but not enough brain to read.

Most of those people are from pre-contribution and were allowed to top up their already guaranteed TimeMint.
Activity: 29
Merit: 6
Wow those poor guys investing 3-4 Ether. There's even some that invest between 4 and 5 Ether. Too much money in the pocket but not enough brain to read.
Activity: 156

There will be further webinars in future if you miss it and the team is always available to answer questions in slack.

If I mint DAY for about 2-3 months, I understand through halving the % is down considerably.  If after that time I choose to sell my minimum 8888 DAY and TimeMint, would the buyer have a reset TimeMint in Chronopower or will it be the same level as I had it?

Ok.  If I contribute 5 ETH in the ICO then later buy additional DAY from an exchange.  Are those additional DAY counted in the TimeMint?
Activity: 424
This is an interesting one. I am tempted, I think 1 ETH.  5ETH not too bad. But still a lot of money for most.
If you participated in the pre-contribution phase you can top up with any amount even below 5 ETH as long as it is done from the address you registered with during pre-contribution.

i dont have more word... in blog cant contribution below 5 eth,, now pre-sale can 1 eth... why you dont say... just from 1 eth.. maybe your ico can fast ended... but you do it..
great news ty. and time for 1 eth.. 6 hours so long.. 3 or 4 it better,, this crypto world not in 1 region you make other contribute loss time and stakeholder pay other ico because not more rules
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Why on earth would you amp up the investment minimum from 1 to 5 eth with no prior notice?

The 1 ETH minimum is still showcased on your front page, but when you going to contribute you need to acknowledge the fact that the minimum is 5 eth? The problem is not the 5 eth itself but the fact that people are still thinking 1 eth is sufficient. I get that you should always double check before accepting something and read before investing, but still!!!

On the front page you are telling people:

"Maximum of 3,333 TimeMints to ever exist. Minimum contribution amount of 1 ETH with a maximum of 333 ETH during the contribution period."

What are you going to do to all those poor guys investing less than 5 eth? I have been following the tokensale address and ALOT of people are investing less than 5 eth.

Is it fair that they lose their "precious" value?

"I confirm that my contribution is at least 5 ETH and no more than 333 ETH. I understand that I will lose my contribution if it is less than 5 ETH & will not receive a refund."

It would be like stealing from the poor.

Still a really cool concept though! Smiley

But it lacks the "value" for the user. I understand that you need money to prove this concept to the world, but still. What do we are investors get beyond a cool self minting time address. Anyone could copy the concept and give it considerably more value. What real value does DAY give to the user? Except that it's cool..

The whole things reminds me abit of RISE ( and fall).

No hard feelings and good luck on the project! As long as you manage to give value to the users and the poor token holders don't lose their ETH you have my best wishes! Smiley

The ChronoLogic team will not keep any ETH that does not belong to us and we have sent 2 emails out to alert everyone of the change. We know it isn't ideal but it was the decision that we made.

im willing to accept filipino translation. :]

Filipino translation is already available here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-chronologic-proof-of-time-token-on-ethereum-2073029

if so many people are sending 1, than we can expect a good portion of these are actually automated submissions set up exactly to perform the attack by malicious individuals. those who are nothing more than innocent fools... well, a fool and his money...

This was exactly the scenario we were trying to avoid.
Activity: 328
Merit: 252
Why on earth would you amp up the investment minimum from 1 to 5 eth with no prior notice?

There is a warning you specifically accept when displaying the contribution address, direct mail was sent to all registered individuals, it was boldly stated in on the blog and slack, AND the webinar (and, frankly, if someone wanted to invest in this token, the webinar was not optional) mentioned this constantly from 59 minutes till well over the countdown (it closed minutes ago).

There is no excuse whatsoever, nor any blame for the team, if someone sent in less than the required minimum. The change, as you can read from their blog, was a neccessity to preserve value for investors and fend off potential attacks.

if so many people are sending 1, than we can expect a good portion of these are actually automated submissions set up exactly to perform the attack by malicious individuals. those who are nothing more than innocent fools... well, a fool and his money...
kie
Activity: 202
im willing to accept filipino translation. :]
Pages:
Jump to: