Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 49. (Read 45343 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Interesting idea, looks like a  usage token platform with masternode, mining farm as basis right ?
I wonder how proof of time works since eth is block based

It is similar to a masternode, your TimeMint though will exist in your ETH address and so it can stay in your cold wallet. There is no need to keep you machine on.

The other difference with masternodes, is that you will be able to sell a TimeMint through a smart contract,
only 3,333 TimeMints can exist.

That sounds like good way for making money passively. I wonder how market for TimeMint will work ?

The DAY token - which again is the token your TimeMint will mint in your ETH address through the passage of time - will be tradable on exchangers, the TimeMints (or Masternodes) instead will be able to get sold via a trustless smart contract, may the TimeMint holder wish to sell.

Only people participating in the ICO will be able to have one of the 3333 TimeMints available.

TimeMints will have their own secondary market.

For more information i suggest you join the Slack.

I don't understand are we buying TimeMint or DAY tokens in ICO because the OP says we are buying DAY.

You get both. The ETH address you contributed from becomes one of 3,333 TimeMints that is able to create new DAY tokens from the ones already on your wallet of which you will initially receive 24 DAY tokens per ETH contributed during the ICO.

If I understand right, we basically get 1% minting power down to 0.5% from the upper timemints to the last ones
So if I purchase in presale i'll get an extra amount of DAY token to start with and closer to 1% chrono power daily than if I purchased last timemints right

Also generally that minting / mining power get halved every 88 days ? So it isn't really inflationary as time pass and supply remains low in terms of DAY tokens minted ?

Let me know if I dont get it right thanks

Yes you got it right!

The minting power is called ChronoPower and it gets halved every 88 days, each of those 88 days phase is called ChronoEra.

You can find all terminology explained on page 5 of the whitepaper.
yeah, i read it, just wanted to be sure i got it right, ty Smiley))
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Interesting idea, looks like a  usage token platform with masternode, mining farm as basis right ?

It is similar to a masternode, your TimeMint though will exist in your ETH address and so it can stay in your cold wallet. There is no need to keep you machine on.

The other difference with masternodes, is that you will be able to sell a TimeMint through a smart contract,

That sounds like good way for making money passively. I wonder how market for TimeMint will work ?

The DAY token - which again is the token your TimeMint will mint in your ETH address through the passage of time - will be tradable on exchangers, the TimeMints (or Masternodes) instead will be able to get sold via a trustless smart contract, may the TimeMint holder wish to sell.

Only people participating in the ICO will be able to have one of the 3333 TimeMints available.

I don't understand are we buying TimeMint or DAY tokens in ICO because the OP says we are buying DAY.

You get both. The ETH address you contributed from becomes one of 3,333 TimeMints that is able to create new DAY tokens from the ones already on your wallet of which you will initially receive 24 DAY tokens per ETH contributed during the ICO.

If I understand right, we basically get 1% minting power down to 0.5% from the upper timemints to the last ones
So if I purchase in presale i'll get an extra amount of DAY token to start with and closer to 1% chrono power daily than if I purchased last timemints right

Also generally that minting / mining power get halved every 88 days ? So it isn't really inflationary as time pass and supply remains low in terms of DAY tokens minted ?

Yes you got it right!

The minting power is called ChronoPower and it gets halved every 88 days, each of those 88 days phase is called ChronoEra.

You can find all terminology explained on page 5 of the whitepaper.

So if I purchase in presale i'll get an extra ammount of DAY token to start with and closer to 1% chrono power daily than if I purchased last timemints right

Also generally that minting / mining power get halved every 88 days ? So it isn't really inflationnary as time pass and supply remains low in terms of DAY tokens minted ?

Interesting idea, looks like a  usage token platform with masternode, mining farm as basis right ?

ICO contributors get both.

The ETH address you contributed from becomes one of 3,333 TimeMints (similar to Masternodes) that is able to create new DAY tokens through the passage of time.

On day zero, you will initially receive 24 DAY tokens per ETH. After day zero your TimeMint starts minting additional DAY tokens everyday.
Activity: 112
Interesting idea, looks like a  usage token platform with masternode, mining farm as basis right ?

Interested in this project,
Started yesterday and 7 days max, left five days? Very quickly, this project is handled by a good team, hopefully it works well and success, thanks to the great team that has made this project

The original post says August 28 so it starts in about one month.

All ETH addresses that want to become TimeMints will have a chance to participate in the ICO on August 28th.
Activity: 252
Merit: 123
Started yesterday and 7 days max, left five days? Very quickly, this project is handled by a good team, hopefully it works well and success, thanks to the great team that has made this project

The original post says August 28 so it starts in about one month.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
Sound maybe it can be popular so i will try investing some ether in this project
Who own 3,333 token will be able to mine this token so it will be mining concept with required minimum fix amount to start this?
This concept is not clear what is benefits will be to hold these tokens and how it will work so it will require some kind of application or will use simple timestamp of transaction?

3,333 is the MAX amount of ETH addresses that will ever be able to mint the DAY token. The hard cap of the ICO is in the amount of ETH addresses that are able to participate, which is 3,333 max, after which the contract stops accepting contributions.

However if a smaller amount of ETH addresses contribute 38,383ETH during the ICO then the contract also stops.

The main idea behind ChronoLogic is to bring more of the features of time on the blockchain, you can read a few examples of the use cases in the whitepaper.

The DAY token is itself a good first example of what can be done with time on the blockchain: pegging time to minting or staking a token.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Who own 3,333 token will be able to mine this token so it will be mining concept with required minimum fix amount to start this?
This concept is not clear what is benefits will be to hold these tokens and how it will work so it will require some kind of application or will use simple timestamp of transaction?
Interesting project i will save ETH for this project when the ICO started im willing to join.

Great to have you onboard, join the Slack to keep up with the latest updates
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
Interesting project i will save ETH for this project when the ICO started im willing to join.

Activity: 84
ChronoLogic is now featured on Smith & Crown, ICO Alert and ICO Countdown.

Wow good news! I hoping more to come soon maybe good idea advertise on etherscan like other ico.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I like this idea of time. I'm not big investor, hope bounty soon come out and good luck to this project.

ChronoLogic is now featured on Smith & Crown, ICO Alert and ICO Countdown.
Pages:
Jump to: