Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 50. (Read 45343 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is this going to be listed on popular ICO tracking websites? Are there any interviews planned to get the word out about this? Is there a minimum amount of funds that need to be raised for this project to work as planned?

There are plans to make people aware of the fund raiser which will be announced as they happen.

Currently no minimum has been set.
Activity: 112
Is this going to be listed on popular ICO tracking websites? Are there any interviews planned to get the word out about this? Is there a minimum amount of funds that need to be raised for this project to work as planned?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The novelty of this idea makes it worth trying a small investment. If bounty is announced maybe I join too.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Proof of time ? It looks like an interesting project, I will maybe be part of it

Activity: 466
Merit: 500
Any bounty? Looks interesting. Never heard of proof of time before
The ideea of this project it's well tough and i really like it. In future will exist a bounty ?Because i'm interested.Please let my know.
Activity: 140
Any bounty? Looks interesting. Never heard of proof of time before
So if I understand this is like self mining contract with fixed interest. I make money holding my token just like masternode in other coins?

Yes that is correct each TimeMint will produce new DAY tokens based on the existing balance and its ChronoPower.

I  interested in this coin. How to join the bounty and is any bounty option available for the coin.

Is there a link bounty campaign available? hope

There is no bounty currently available, we will post a new thread if that becomes a reality. In the meantime please join our slack linked in the original post if you want to stay up to date on any bounty or other incentive schemes we come up with.

A very interesting project. Please see my PM regarding my offer service in your project. I hope that you will grant my reques and work together in the future.

Noted your PM and will be in touch if it's something we become interested in.

I  interested in this coin. How to join the bounty and is any bounty option available for the coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
So if I understand this is like self mining contract with fixed interest. I make money holding my token just like masternode in other coins?
how much the total token supply??

DayZero Max Supply is 1,038,743 but most likely will end up being under 1 million tokens
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
Is there a link bounty campaign available? hope
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
A very interesting project. Please see my PM regarding my offer service in your project. I hope that you will grant my reques and work together in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Bookmark and waiting bounty Cheesy
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Maximum supply will depend on contributions, each ETH contributed will receive 24 DAY tokens with a hard cap of either 38,383 ETH or once there are 3,194 unique contributors.
Activity: 165
reserved , can you tell me total supply?
Activity: 84
This sounds like unique concept and nice video. I will follow thread here and hope successful ico.
All In One Social
How much is the total supply?

Please DM!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
Activity: 128
Hi, I would like to reserve the Italian translate.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Video presentation link in OP is not working please fix it up. As I think 3,333 TimeMints required to mine this token it will be self mining contract on Ethereum blockchain. How this will work can put some details about in OP.
Pages:
Jump to: