Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 10. (Read 64849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
YaY we're almost through the 4 sato sell order !!  keep up the good work citizens Wink and don't forget to vote on allcoins every hour!!

I hope that some1 will sell me for 3 sat Embarrassed

No worries, there are still dumpers on CTZ.... so maybe you're lucky Smiley
There is about 56M CTZ between 4-10 sat. it's almost 10% of total.

What can i say... i'm very surprised too....138M CTZ for just 18 BTC. As i already posted before, if community is not spamming twitter like pinkcoin and bluecoin did then we will not see a lot of activity. How much can 1 person achieve in a day? Nothing, how much can 20 people achieve in a day, a lot. A coin success is based on a DEV that make sure that everything is running and a community that support the coin outside of this thread. And a lot of people are just expecting DEV will do everything and i will just sit and do nothing. This is not how it works.

With Yellowcoin (I and a few people from Yellowcoin) created a big hype around it what moved Yellowcoin to mintpal and hit 2600sats. Not saying that we need to do the same what was done with Yellowcoin, but if i only can retweet 5 messages on twitter that talked about CTZ then it is very bad.

I do not use tweeter but a lot of ppl around here do.
It would be good to involved a guy named cryptocayce from Pinkcoin.
He picked up this coin when dev abandoned it. He made a big noise in social media and I think he could be make this same here.

Yes, and we don't have people that make big noises on social media's...if the coin owner say it is good, nobody cares, as every coin owner say this, but if 20/50/100 people are saying it then people care...it got nothing to do with pump the coin etc,but it got something to do with supporting a coin. When i do the calculation of how many dollars on electricity has been spend on CTZ then we are talking about +$40,000 and the coin is even not trading at half the price.

I'm working in a software company, and developing a new program takes between 1,000 and 10,000 hours, just do the calculation if one person need to do this all by himself. I believe you understand my point Wink
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
YaY we're almost through the 4 sato sell order !!  keep up the good work citizens Wink and don't forget to vote on allcoins every hour!!

What can i say... i'm very surprised too....138M CTZ for just 18 BTC. As i already posted before, if community is not spamming twitter like pinkcoin and bluecoin did then we will not see a lot of activity. How much can 1 person achieve in a day? Nothing, how much can 20 people achieve in a day, a lot. A coin success is based on a DEV that make sure that everything is running and a community that support the coin outside of this thread. And a lot of people are just expecting DEV will do everything and i will just sit and do nothing. This is not how it works.

With Yellowcoin (I and a few people from Yellowcoin) created a big hype around it what moved Yellowcoin to mintpal and hit 2600sats. Not saying that we need to do the same what was done with Yellowcoin, but if i only can retweet 5 messages on twitter that talked about CTZ then it is very bad.

I do not use tweeter but a lot of ppl around here do.
It would be good to involved a guy named cryptocayce from Pinkcoin.
He picked up this coin when dev abandoned it. He made a big noise in social media and I think he could be make this same here.
legendary

legendary
Peaky Blinder

legendary

legendary
Peaky Blinder

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
legendary
Kaspa
vote for ctz at allcoin.com EVERY HOUR!! if you hold ctz and can't be bothered to spend a little time to send out a tweet here and there or vote... please don't complain about the price that it's currently sitting at, you have just as much ability to help with that as anyone else does
legendary
why price dead:|
it will rise again ?

Price is dead because nobody is buying or selling. Investors are setting the price, it can rise, it can fall, it all depends on the investors. A few days ago we were trading at 4 sats too and hit 25sats, now we are back to 4 sats.

POW will end in 4 days (or even less) and then dilution will be finished, so if demand can increase then CTZ can move higher too as supply will stay almost the same.

Not a lot of promotion by the community is happening on facebook. When you check pinkcoin for example you received every 5 mins a message about pinkcoin, today i've received one message about citizencoin, without community help nothing will happen.

Why did bluecoin move so high and with a lot of volume, because they spammed twitter like crazy, the same for Orangecoin.

Altcoin world is very simpel, if community also do their job then the coin price will raise, if community think that only DEV need to do all the work then nothing will happen and the coin will go lower little by little.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
why price dead:|
it will rise again ?
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
so staking is already working?  Roll Eyes

my wallet says reward in 0 seconds for over a day now...  Undecided

It's working, but that counter is not accurate. Just wait.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Same here? I even have a few wallets trying to stake, both have 0 seconds for a week.. How did someone stake already?

I've staked alot over the last few days.
Activity: 560
Waiting for my btc to come in through coinbase this week, will be buying up some CTZ! This coin can only go up from here especially after pow ends, once website is up and dev gives updates on the wallet releases.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250

notice their all the same except theres a tiny bit added to each consecutive one? each is an attempt to stake, then the last is the one that actually made it Smiley

would be cool if the wallet deleted the ones that don't "stick"

OK, thanks for an explanation!
CTZ is not my first PoS wallet but I had never seen something like that... may it be my network connection fault or something?

About that "anon madness" - I think CitizenCoin don't need it  Wink

nope Mines doing it too Cheesy might be happening cause pow/pos are happening at the same time?

I think a good android wallet app that can stake would be a huge priority!! I want to be able to mention/show it to the customers I deliver to, I want to be able to say "yes I accept bitcoin and a few other crypto's including Citizencoin" Cheesy

Jep we need android wallet app Grin
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

legendary
Kaspa

notice their all the same except theres a tiny bit added to each consecutive one? each is an attempt to stake, then the last is the one that actually made it Smiley

CTZ is not my first PoS wallet but I had never seen something like that... may it be my network connection fault or something?

nope Mines doing it too Cheesy might be happening cause pow/pos are happening at the same time?

I think a good android wallet app that can stake would be a huge priority!! I want to be able to mention/show it to the customers I deliver to, I want to be able to say "yes I accept bitcoin and a few other crypto's including Citizencoin" Cheesy
Activity: 152
Merit: 100

legendary
Kaspa
allcoin is a good site I'll deff go vote there Cheesy

about the anon features...  from what I've been reading is that no coin has it successfully working as of late wether it's maternodes creating another fork or the transaction shuffler that xc uses. If I'm wrong I'm wrong... but be sure to know if it's even possible before you make any promises Cheesy

lol besides the only ones that really want/need fully anon transfers is dirty politicians, drug dealers and others who don't want to help pay tax's like the rest of us that like educated citizens, health care etc... oh and don't forget pedo's they'd love an anon coin lol... (obviously I don't see a need for it)

for reg folk bitcoin is already 2x more anon than anything we had before it (visa/bank account) so it's deff not needed for the masses/mainstream. I'm not sure which features I'd add, but I'll be sure to mention it if I have any idea's Cheesy

legendary
Kaspa
What causing that only 1 (last)  is confirmed, others not:

?

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
If the total amount of coins is about 600mil... you need too adjust the announced premine percentage  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: