Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 9. (Read 64849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
still no stake....

really wierd... I have about 1.4 mil in my desktop wallet for days... still nothing....

The wallet says my weight is 7114005 while network weight is only 106151... still says 0 seconds before reward... still nothing...

I dont have it locked... the stake arrow is green all the time.. any advice?

Are your coins already 5 days old?

yes, else wise the arrow wont turn green too right? but my first transaction was at 24/5/2014

even just lock your wallet for a few hours then unlock again, theres some wallets with really big amounts... so they'd have more "weight" I'm wondering if their hogging the pos blocks Wink I just locked my wallet to free up some net weight for ya Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
i didn't use twitter until a few weeks ago when I realized how good of a tool it can be to push a coin, it only takes a second to sign up. and if you use the right #'s it doesn't matter how many followers you have  for example everyone who follows bitcoin will see a #Bitcoin post... it's not like face book. so be creative with your tweets.

I'm going to attempt to get some volume pop'n on bittrex today. and vote EVERY HOUR!! at allcoin.com

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Placebo any ideas?

Nah he is "retweeting" some other coins
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Stake works just fine here.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
Placebo any ideas?
Activity: 271
AGGrhhhh I filled only 20% of my order at 3 sat Sad Sad Sad Sad

Jep my buy order did not go of at all Shocked

but that 17 mil on 5 sat, thats some sell order there, i think when that sell wall is gone we can move up before the pow Grin
legendary
Peaky Blinder
AGGrhhhh I filled only 20% of my order at 3 sat Sad Sad Sad Sad
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Price will not rise up befor POW end. Kiss

So mine/buy and wait. Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
keep your wallet off for a day then open it tomorrow. It should immediately start staking.

Will try that... thnx
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
keep your wallet off for a day then open it tomorrow. It should immediately start staking.
Growcoin Chief
still no stake....

really wierd... I have about 1.4 mil in my desktop wallet for days... still nothing....

The wallet says my weight is 7114005 while network weight is only 106151... still says 0 seconds before reward... still nothing...

yes, else wise the arrow wont turn green too right? but my first transaction was at 24/5/2014
legendary
Peaky Blinder
YaY we're almost through the 4 sato sell order !!  keep up the good work citizens Wink and don't forget to vote on allcoins every hour!!

I hope that some1 will sell me for 3 sat Embarrassed

No worries, there are still dumpers on CTZ.... so maybe you're lucky Smiley
There is about 56M CTZ between 4-10 sat. it's almost 10% of total.

What can i say... i'm very surprised too....138M CTZ for just 18 BTC. As i already posted before, if community is not spamming twitter like pinkcoin and bluecoin did then we will not see a lot of activity. How much can 1 person achieve in a day? Nothing, how much can 20 people achieve in a day, a lot. A coin success is based on a DEV that make sure that everything is running and a community that support the coin outside of this thread. And a lot of people are just expecting DEV will do everything and i will just sit and do nothing. This is not how it works.

With Yellowcoin (I and a few people from Yellowcoin) created a big hype around it what moved Yellowcoin to mintpal and hit 2600sats. Not saying that we need to do the same what was done with Yellowcoin, but if i only can retweet 5 messages on twitter that talked about CTZ then it is very bad.

I do not use tweeter but a lot of ppl around here do.
It would be good to involved a guy named cryptocayce from Pinkcoin.
He picked up this coin when dev abandoned it. He made a big noise in social media and I think he could be make this same here.

I've send a request to cryptocayce, if he is interested in promoting CTZ, he has a nice amount of followers, and he is pretty active, so even when he ask 0.50BTC or so, it can be worth thinking of it.

Good dev, good coin, just need a good investor and you now where the price will go.
legendary
still no stake....

Growcoin Chief
still no stake....

legendary
YaY we're almost through the 4 sato sell order !!  keep up the good work citizens Wink and don't forget to vote on allcoins every hour!!

I hope that some1 will sell me for 3 sat Embarrassed

No worries, there are still dumpers on CTZ.... so maybe you're lucky Smiley
There is about 56M CTZ between 4-10 sat. it's almost 10% of total.

What can i say... i'm very surprised too....138M CTZ for just 18 BTC. As i already posted before, if community is not spamming twitter like pinkcoin and bluecoin did then we will not see a lot of activity. How much can 1 person achieve in a day? Nothing, how much can 20 people achieve in a day, a lot. A coin success is based on a DEV that make sure that everything is running and a community that support the coin outside of this thread. And a lot of people are just expecting DEV will do everything and i will just sit and do nothing. This is not how it works.

With Yellowcoin (I and a few people from Yellowcoin) created a big hype around it what moved Yellowcoin to mintpal and hit 2600sats. Not saying that we need to do the same what was done with Yellowcoin, but if i only can retweet 5 messages on twitter that talked about CTZ then it is very bad.

I do not use tweeter but a lot of ppl around here do.
It would be good to involved a guy named cryptocayce from Pinkcoin.
He picked up this coin when dev abandoned it. He made a big noise in social media and I think he could be make this same here.

I've send a request to cryptocayce, if he is interested in promoting CTZ, he has a nice amount of followers, and he is pretty active, so even when he ask 0.50BTC or so, it can be worth thinking of it.
legendary
One more pool

https://hamsterpool.com/

Details:

Safe SSL-encryption
DDOS-Protection
Pot System (Win one of our many constantly growing pots)
Changing bonus promotions (current promotion: Find hidden Balloons and get free coins)
PPLNS System (1.5%)
Variable Difficulty (VARDIFF)
Regular Backups
Smartphone-optimized website
Create an account or mine directly with your coin wallet address

legendary
im in Smiley
i hope you checked the source Cheesy , many new released pos coins just got stuck right after pos stage began Cool

POS is already started
Activity: 301
im in Smiley
i hope you checked the source Cheesy , many new released pos coins just got stuck right after pos stage began Cool
legendary
Charity address CTZ: CUsd9KK45prXLC4tHaieG3bZ6VUhqkiLgG
Donation address CTZ: CNmkVKgHcnyNTvBfwZQqv14YBRCUV2QXSf
Pages:
Jump to: