Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 6. (Read 64849 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
keep on voting at allcoin.com Smiley

if we run in to any issues at the end of pow we will deal with it, So far the mining is running smoothly and I'm still receiving pos Smiley so A OK so far, I will gladly donate some of my ctz if I don't receive the premine and will probably add to it if we need to.

if anyone is doing work on an android wallet, webpage, sub reddit or anything of the kind please let me know and we'll see what we can do for a bounty.

I hope placebo keep his words and will pass the torch to you.

Do you really think that there is much left out of those 9,000,000 pre-mine? How do you think that we get on that exchange... I will do the calculation how much of the pre-mine is left -oh, ok, one thing $1 per hour that i have worked on the coin, so that will be around $200 (or 15,000,000 CTZ at current price), oeps, that means that i even don't have any left, and the community own me 6,000,000?

There was also a exchange that i paid, and it was you that was owner of the exchange, and we got listed and a few days later you are planning to close it, so please return that amount to the new owner, thanks.

Nobody forced you to give up on your own coin, in fact, I'm sure most preferred you hadn't.   Regarding the community owing you the 6M, what about the people who invested thousands of dollars into your project only to see you rage quit because things weren't going your way.  I believe you owe them much more than the 6M coins.   

Indeed, i will give the rest of the pre-mine coins to the person that take it over,and REALLY take it over and put the same amount of time and work in it, like me.

It is best to keep doing the coin, not acting like a child.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
 Grin I get the feeling many here around are not older then 12...to many clowns around.
his coin needs to ripe and it will.
The quick money times with new coins are over and hopefully will stay over. However, the dev deserves his part for the work one way or the other & he didn't disappear and change account like some others. Let the man go his way.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

if we run in to any issues at the end of pow we will deal with it, So far the mining is running smoothly and I'm still receiving pos Smiley so A OK so far, I will gladly donate some of my ctz if I don't receive the premine and will probably add to it if we need to.

if anyone is doing work on an android wallet, webpage, sub reddit or anything of the kind please let me know and we'll see what we can do for a bounty.

Do you really think that there is much left out of those 9,000,000 pre-mine? How do you think that we get on that exchange... I will do the calculation how much of the pre-mine is left -oh, ok, one thing $1 per hour that i have worked on the coin, so that will be around $200 (or 15,000,000 CTZ at current price), oeps, that means that i even don't have any left, and the community own me 6,000,000?

There was also a exchange that i paid, and it was you that was owner of the exchange, and we got listed and a few days later you are planning to close it, so please return that amount to the new owner, thanks.

Nobody forced you to give up on your own coin, in fact, I'm sure most preferred you hadn't.   Regarding the community owing you the 6M, what about the people who invested thousands of dollars into your project only to see you rage quit because things weren't going your way.  I believe you owe them much more than the 6M coins.   

Indeed, i will give the rest of the pre-mine coins to the person that take it over,and REALLY take it over and put the same amount of time and work in it, like me.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
I've got to head to work, the premine is up to you placebo, I'm not going to make a fuss over it. your choice... I'll do my best with the 15+ mill I already have and any help from the community when the time comes.

any promises others made to you they didn't make them to me. so I'm not sure why Nekomata would owe anything to the coin

hopefully we can stay on bittrex until at least after pow finish's to give us time to prove ourselves, I'm doing my best to round up some btc for trading after it's pure pos.

Have a good day/evening people, I'll be back after work
legendary
so your going from "if someone want to take over CTZ please contact me. The pre-mine (or at least the part that is left) will be deposit to your account."

to now you want more??  if thats how your choosing to be thats up to you, but good luck getting any more ctz's out of us.

Not that i have received a lot of coins, isn't it. That was again a reaction from some smart ass that things that he has the right to talk. 250,000 CTZ was given to his exchange and one day later, he said we will stop it, i will give you your coins back, still waiting for those coins for weeks.

I hope Nekomata  keep his word and finally give his 250,000 CTZ back to the new DEV.
legendary
Kaspa
so your going from "if someone want to take over CTZ please contact me. The pre-mine (or at least the part that is left) will be deposit to your account."

to now you want more??  if thats how your choosing to be thats up to you, but good luck getting any more ctz's out of us.
legendary

legendary
Kaspa

legendary
Kaspa
I started a new thread to find some help, If you find any help or news please post it. I can't see why this would be a hard to pick up for the right dev.

not sure if we'll need a wallet update at the end of pow or not... if anyone figures that out please give us a heads up Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637547.new#new
legendary
Kaspa
Look at the price romancoin it's copycat of CTZ.
CTZ will be next. I wouldn't sell below 6 sat.
If you remove sell orders price will up. I gonna buy a bit more at 2 sat.

yup, notice how people are still wanting to buy them up at 1-2 sat?  lol I bought another mill yesterday at 2 Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
Look at the price romancoin it's copycat of CTZ.
CTZ will be next. I wouldn't sell below 6 sat.
If you remove sell orders price will up. I gonna buy a bit more at 2 sat.
legendary
Kaspa
 We couldn't care less if he was helping other coins, it was pretty shaddy if he was using ctz's twitter to do it instead of his own account, and I doubt calling him on it has anything to do with why he left. He said it straight out no instant success and huge community no massive donations... seems kind of obvious to me he wanted to make some quick money so he offered to be the face/public relations dev for someones coin and bailed when he realized there was some work involved.

I thought we had a great start happening and were all set to really start growing after pow.

placebo still hasn't gotten a hold of me about the premine and donations, we were already cutting him a ton of slack for pushing a obviously untested coin/block chain on us... none of us gave him a hard time about the pos starting early which proves it was untested.

team AC say's they're pretty busy and don't have time to help, I'll make a new forum post shortly requesting some urgent help. I am willing to donate some of my ctz towards the cause and hope I'm not the only one, if we can get a nice bounty together for the new dev it'll be that much easier to find someone.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Placebo any ideas?

Nah he is "retweeting" some other coins

I believe that you made him very maid with this statement. A friend of mine was on the USDe board, and he did some great work there, but some people were complaining that he was on other boards too, and he just said Goodbye to USDe, and it seems that he did the same here. He don't like it when people are checking his activity.

Forget about Placebo. Time is running, so we have to find new dev. I'll try to contact to some1.

Honestly i hope he will be back and that people don't check his other statements on other threads. What will happen with that multipool that he was working on? I'm sure that he will just stop when some other people are taking his baby.

Multipool conversation...

Some people really need to show some more respect to developers and what they are doing for their coin.
That being said.some devs should show community abit of respect back.after all we are the one supporting the coin.a coin is nothing with out the community
legendary
Kaspa
doesn't stake either

it will stake, I think it's 5 days till they stake again so it'll happen shortly, I just unlocked my wallet and got a few more
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Placebo any ideas?

I believe that you made him very maid with this statement. A friend of mine was on the USDe board, and he did some great work there, but some people were complaining that he was on other boards too, and he just said Goodbye to USDe, and it seems that he did the same here. He don't like it when people are checking his activity.

Forget about Placebo. Time is running, so we have to find new dev. I'll try to contact to some1.

Honestly i hope he will be back and that people don't check his other statements on other threads. What will happen with that multipool that he was working on? I'm sure that he will just stop when some other people are taking his baby.

Some people really need to show some more respect to developers and what they are doing for their coin.

What are you talking about. He left because he thought he will earn easy money in two weeks. Developing coin takes bit longer dont you think?
He left before POW ends.
Stop defending him.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Maybe something for the new DEV.

Have a look at this site

https://www.raxe.io/
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Placebo any ideas?

http://i.imgur.com/C6LaYcX.png

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm still getting stake.
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Pages:
Jump to: