Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 8. (Read 64849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
wow seriously Placebo?? don't get butt hurt cause a few other shitty coins get pumped higher than us... notice how pinks pow is finished before their price started to move?

legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
The question is what next?
legendary
Peaky Blinder
We are even unable to hold 3 sats  Grin  Grin  Grin

I'm out, lack of community support, if someone want to take over CTZ please contact me. The pre-mine (or at least the part that is left) will be deposit to your account. I will have something to drink.

Just relax, the mining isn't even over yet. 

If he wants to leave, let him go.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I'm out, lack of community support, if someone want to take over CTZ please contact me. The pre-mine (or at least the part that is left) will be deposit to your account. I will have something to drink.

Just relax, the mining isn't even over yet. 
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

are you serious placebo? If so, Im pretty shocked actually... abandon your own work before POW is even finished...
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
woow nice dev man
legendary
Peaky Blinder

Dont give up.
legendary
Peaky Blinder
We are even unable to hold 3 sats  Grin  Grin  Grin

I think most of minners want to sell with littel profits. I hope buy orders will back after POW.
legendary
Activity: 1120

legendary
Multipool conversation...

legendary
I believe that some times people think that you have to work 24/24 7/7 for your coin and you're not allowed to do anything different.  Cheesy If everybody from the community work only one hour, by just tweet something on twitter, you even don't need to work one hour for that, just a few seconds then you create indirectly a network that is bigger then when one person work all day, all night, all month, all year for a coin.

When you check that Pink was trading at 100sats with 380,000,000 then my question is why? Why is pink trading at 100Sats, did they have something more to offer then Citizencoin as a coin, no, they don't have more to offer. But the why is answered very easily. I receive MORE then 100 tweets about pink in my personal twitter account. I've received 1 tweet from Citizencoin, and that was the tweet that i generated myself.

So if the community want to have a successful coin then i would say, do some work too, else i put all my money on a coin price of 1 sat, because who wants to buy a coin when only 1!!!! person is trying to do some work here.
Pinkcoin was so high because of cryptocayce. If he wouldn't support it, the price will never go higher than 15 sat.
Bigman who was main dev abandoned them on the beginning.
Cryptocayce rise PC from 4 sat.
So that's why ask you to contact. Did you get any messeg from him.

Yes, i have contacted him, but no response... of course that guy will not do that for free, and i don't think he care about a 2,000,000 bounty or so as it is worth nothing.

I'm also in talk with a guy that owns a multipool, but again it is not for free. With a stupid 9,000,000 pre-mine coin, that is almost 100% spend you cannot change the world. And donation, i receive something like 1,750,000 so 0.06BTC Cheesy

I'll PM to him too. As I remember he didn't get anything for support PC. He bought when it was very cheap.

Then he can make a EXCELENT DEAL HERE  Sad
legendary
Peaky Blinder
I believe that some times people think that you have to work 24/24 7/7 for your coin and you're not allowed to do anything different.  Cheesy If everybody from the community work only one hour, by just tweet something on twitter, you even don't need to work one hour for that, just a few seconds then you create indirectly a network that is bigger then when one person work all day, all night, all month, all year for a coin.

When you check that Pink was trading at 100sats with 380,000,000 then my question is why? Why is pink trading at 100Sats, did they have something more to offer then Citizencoin as a coin, no, they don't have more to offer. But the why is answered very easily. I receive MORE then 100 tweets about pink in my personal twitter account. I've received 1 tweet from Citizencoin, and that was the tweet that i generated myself.

So if the community want to have a successful coin then i would say, do some work too, else i put all my money on a coin price of 1 sat, because who wants to buy a coin when only 1!!!! person is trying to do some work here.
Pinkcoin was so high because of cryptocayce. If he wouldn't support it, the price will never go higher than 15 sat.

Yes, i have contacted him, but no response... of course that guy will not do that for free, and i don't think he care about a 2,000,000 bounty or so as it is worth nothing.

I'm also in talk with a guy that owns a multipool, but again it is not for free. With a stupid 9,000,000 pre-mine coin, that is almost 100% spend you cannot change the world. And donation, i receive something like 1,750,000 so 0.06BTC Cheesy

I'll PM to him too. As I remember he didn't get anything for support PC. He bought when it was very cheap.
legendary

I believe we are very close to GAME OVER. No buy support, big sell walls....so it will become sells at 1 sats and buys will wait for a LTC market. A coin need the necessary big pumps to stay in the picture of investors, and we never had any pumps, volume was always pretty low.
legendary
Peaky Blinder
I believe that some times people think that you have to work 24/24 7/7 for your coin and you're not allowed to do anything different.  Cheesy If everybody from the community work only one hour, by just tweet something on twitter, you even don't need to work one hour for that, just a few seconds then you create indirectly a network that is bigger then when one person work all day, all night, all month, all year for a coin.

legendary
just realized i wasn't following you on twit lol  I've been using #CTZ #Citizencoin

only 38 votes on allcoin.com?? come on people!

pfff. even that is too much for some people.... look at coinpayments.net voting, we have 1 vote...

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

During the Klondikecoin period we had a community that was smaller then this one and we had something like 100 votes in a few days....
legendary
just realized i wasn't following you on twit lol  I've been using #CTZ #Citizencoin

Yes, but.. it was a global statement, we had i don't know. 1000 miners at one point, and nobody cares... the same story with donation, etc, only receive from 2 people donation, and still everybody except you to work like hell, like slaves. Ones again Bitcoin is Bitcoin because 100 people start using it in shops, and then it was 1000 people, then 10000, a million people,...

A lot of DEAD coins, but really DEAD coins have a marketcap higher then CTZ, why? Because 99% of the people don't know that CTZ exists. By spreading the word, and it reach 1 big investor and your coin is in the picture.

Do you know how mintpal is the exchange as it is today? In the beginning they added the most popular coins and put it directly on their exchange, cryptsy was waiting and waiting. Then with those coins they started pumping it by their own!!! People notice, this is a good exchange look at the returns, people start creating account, and that is how mintpal became mintpal of today.

How can you make CTZ a coin that people say, yes do you know darkcoin, blackcoin and yes citizencoin .... now they are saying do you know darkcoin, blackcoin and bitcoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

legendary
I believe that some times people think that you have to work 24/24 7/7 for your coin and you're not allowed to do anything different.  Cheesy If everybody from the community work only one hour, by just tweet something on twitter, you even don't need to work one hour for that, just a few seconds then you create indirectly a network that is bigger then when one person work all day, all night, all month, all year for a coin.

legendary
dannyvjp said u are retweeting some other coin is it true?
Yes, so what? Is there something wrong with retweeting other coins?
legendary
Peaky Blinder
dannyvjp said u are retweeting some other coin is it true?
Pages:
Jump to: