Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 16. (Read 64849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
oh well, now i see, it's good old low diff attack.
cut off bigger pools stratums with sh1tload, solo mine at high hashrate,
the coin DOES NOT immediately retarget to high diff (why ?)
which makes it possible to quickly mine a lot of coins (4-5 sec/block),
when diff reaches some high limit, attack is done, pools stratums back alive,
and then probably dump on exchange.
that's what i meant when said coin is too fast.
it will happen again and again.

a that makes some sense, I'm deff a newb when it comes to the technical side... lol but I'm learn'n
legendary
Kaspa
looks like all the big miners got distracted by some new x11's today Cheesy my 1 m/h will rake in a shwack of ctz today Cheesy
legendary
Kaspa
my 1 m/h has been running strong all day
legendary
Activity: 1120
hmm it looks like some solominers has almost 90 % of hashrate. It's not good.

Hashrate really dropped a lot....

Now I cant even connect to any pool

What do you mean?

http://ctz.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

is working.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder

Now I cant even connect to any pool
legendary

legendary
Peaky Blinder
legendary
legendary
legendary
Peaky Blinder
On which pool is the biggest hashrate?
legendary
28 - 29.5 - cca 1 mil CTZ / 40MHs

Time Since Last Block - 2 hours 41 minutes?

Wondering at the current price are you mining with a profit or not? As i believe to have a break even you need at least 6 sats, no?

Mining is not profitable for me at the moment, but I believe that the price of CTZ will increase Smiley

Honestly, as owner of the  coin i was expecting a price around $100,000 now we have a price of $17,000 (fully mine that is of course). So i'm pretty disappointed at this stage... In fact also the amount that people are donating for charity or for development are a huge disappointment. The problem is that everybody is asking money to do something. With only 10M pre-mine coins we only have 0.30BTC, and believe me , with this you cannot do anything. You can not give bounties to the people as they will say, wait you give me a bounty of 0.01BTC, are you crazy, etc... So at the moment we are also a little stuck, it is either the community that needs to offer stuff for free or we have to start paying our own BTCs to get it moving faster.

We are currently busy with the website, but that will not really gain us people that want to invest or mine at us... Trying to find some big investors that believe in the concept of the coin, so that they can do the necessary investment.

I've DONATED 1,000,000 CTZ to DEV (CHSKb7A8SDPxikxvxoivkt2gec2FRrYALx)

ANYBODY HERE TO JOIN ME?

6 sats? no problem Smiley Im going to invest on bittrex and buy out all of the offers for 6 sats Smiley

ANYBODY HERE TO JOIN ME?

Better put some buy wall support, no?

Yes, that's exactly what I've done Smiley

and still some .... are selling Sad. We need to get that hashrate back above 10,000Mh/S
legendary
I was looking at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4GgNaP9Eak

As everybody knows that i like to look at other threads Smiley Pretty nice, but when you check how much it was viewed then it is again something that is maybe nice but will not help us with new investors.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Wondering at the current price are you mining with a profit or not? As i believe to have a break even you need at least 6 sats, no?

Mining is not profitable for me at the moment, but I believe that the price of CTZ will increase Smiley

Honestly, as owner of the  coin i was expecting a price around $100,000 now we have a price of $17,000 (fully mine that is of course). So i'm pretty disappointed at this stage... In fact also the amount that people are donating for charity or for development are a huge disappointment. The problem is that everybody is asking money to do something. With only 10M pre-mine coins we only have 0.30BTC, and believe me , with this you cannot do anything. You can not give bounties to the people as they will say, wait you give me a bounty of 0.01BTC, are you crazy, etc... So at the moment we are also a little stuck, it is either the community that needs to offer stuff for free or we have to start paying our own BTCs to get it moving faster.

We are currently busy with the website, but that will not really gain us people that want to invest or mine at us... Trying to find some big investors that believe in the concept of the coin, so that they can do the necessary investment.

ANYBODY HERE TO JOIN ME?

6 sats? no problem Smiley Im going to invest on bittrex and buy out all of the offers for 6 sats Smiley

ANYBODY HERE TO JOIN ME?

Yes, that's exactly what I've done Smiley
legendary
Kaspa

ANYBODY HERE TO JOIN ME?

ANYBODY HERE TO JOIN ME?

so that's 1.5 mill in dev donations so far today Smiley

anybody else? Cheesy
legendary

ANYBODY HERE TO JOIN ME?

ANYBODY HERE TO JOIN ME?

ANYBODY HERE TO JOIN ME?

ANYBODY HERE TO JOIN ME?
legendary
Kaspa

Honestly, as owner of the  coin i was expecting a price around $100,000 now we have a price of $17,000 (fully mine that is of course). So i'm pretty disappointed at this stage... In fact also the amount that people are donating for charity or for development are a huge disappointment. The problem is that everybody is asking money to do something. With only 10M pre-mine coins we only have 0.30BTC, and believe me , with this you cannot do anything. You can not give bounties to the people as they will say, wait you give me a bounty of 0.01BTC, are you crazy, etc... So at the moment we are also a little stuck, it is either the community that needs to offer stuff for free or we have to start paying our own BTCs to get it moving faster.

just dropped a tasty lil nugget in the donations Cheesy I hope it helps, if we can trade the price up a bit they would go sooo much further!! and I'll wait for a higher/stable price before I start donating to charity fund.

your very right Placebo, way too many think that websites and multipools...etc are free or something. and way way too many people expect the price to move without without their help, wether it's tweets and the sort or just active trading, lol and troll the crap out of the troll box on polo Wink

If people aren't helping why the heck are they complaining for? lol  pitch in citizens Smiley

legendary
Peaky Blinder
after last 3 hours of minning, where diff was about 5-6, I'v got only 36k CTZ.

with 22mhs
legendary
Peaky Blinder
after last 3 hours of minning, where diff was about 5-6, I'v got only 36k CTZ.

ANYBODY HERE TO JOIN ME?
Pages:
Jump to: