Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 20. (Read 64849 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
but POS kills coin like summercoin
when there is POS only state, no miners will come around and no movement in price is going on
i suggest delete entire POS because its certain death Smiley
X13 is interesting 'new' algo which could bring more people on board like boostcoin
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
and if you plan on forking the coin.... pls make it fast... speed is everything in crypto ; Wink

If it will take more then a week then its over, i seen it alot.

best thing is fork it when you got the website ready + we are on coinmarketcap.

Show them what you can do with your coin!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
meaby you could do a pool vote, what do people want

i can suggest:
- X11 -> X13
- POW only (so delete POS)
- halving block output 5x less

Meaby some other ideas and lets make MULTI COICE VOTING POOL to select what people want ?

oh no no no
don't delete POS
i can enjoy earning stake with PoS system
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
and if you plan on forking the coin.... pls make it fast... speed is everything in crypto ; Wink
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
I suggest half the total coin cap.. and half the premine as well  Wink and half the total POW days....

500 mil total coins would be much better mate Wink

Dont touch the blockrewards etc... then your coin completely transforms lol...
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
meaby you could do a pool vote, what do people want

i can suggest:
- X11 -> X13
- POW only (so delete POS)
- halving block output 5x less

Meaby some other ideas and lets make MULTI COICE VOTING POOL to select what people want ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
There has been some concern by a few people here about the possibility that after POW the coin will die like summercoin....

Some suggestions were made to fork the coin and reduce the block size. What those the community think about it? I don't know the story behind summercoin as i cannot follow all the coins Cheesy Normally when a coin enters POS it should raise as dilution will be stopped.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
House Of Pain - "Dump Around" !!!!!!!!
legendary
whoever selling at 7 and 8 are super cowardly idiots. Guarantee you theyre the same people who hold during a spike and sell at the bottom from being ignorantly fearful. Anyways thanks for the cheap coins dumping suckas!

your sell walls are? 50.000 coins maby?

I was my sell walls on 8 and 9 Wink

I got my 50 mil coins, took me a litte of 2 weeks to get Roll Eyes

I keep them in my wallet, Will take them out when we got over 1 mil marketcap maby

Don't put the bar too high my friend.... i also want 1 mil marketcap, but then i believe some more work from the community has to be done. It is all nice to have a facebook page with almost 500 followers, etc, or we are able to vote on citizencoin via coinpayments.net, but still, every day we have a lot of new coins, every day a lot of old shitcoins are not making it, but still we need to continue improve the number of people interested in CTZ, we need some merchandise sites, we need sites where people can buy plane tickets with CTZ, etc. So before we hit 1 mil marketcap a lot has to be done. Unless you will add some more coins and pump it to the moon Cheesy As 50 mil coins now, is something like 15% of all coins available!!!

Jep know, I hope the def is working hard on the website and the coinmarket site.

15%? I take a look for 75 mil but before i do it i need some work from the dev;)

A beta site is available, it is just a template or so, and it is pretty straight forward at the moment, still need to improve a lot. He is looking at the Block explorer as for some reasons it went down.

You have too much BTCs Cheesy pump it too the moon Cheesy

I can pump it to 50 or even to 100 but why would i do it, i can keep buying on 8 a 9 a 10

Its took only 6.4 btc total to get 50 mil. when i take 100 mil it will not go to the market anytime sone so the total coins would be 833,055,200 coins Wink

I think that someone will post a  message that he now earns 100 mil coins Cheesy Anyway, next week we will have a nice website available and hopefully the problems with the multipool is getting fixed... it seems not so easy to get everything working Sad
Activity: 589
Maybe you are attempting to send more money than you have. Remember you have to pay 0.01 transaction fee.
yes

Send me your debug file, it's located in %appdata%/Citizencoin
Activity: 39
i have a problem with wallet
error: transaction creation failed???

wallet >> bittrex : impossible

What's exact error? Are you entering correct address?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

weird I get my coins to my wallet from bittrex nice and fast every time, never tried to send any
legendary
placebo, this coin need better website.
also if you can please removve countdown from thread

It is a apha version, it is how it will look like, it is just a start....

412 facebook followers,mmm, nice.

lol almost at the magic 420!!  some crazy hashrates today

Indeed and still people are selling, but never complain about the price, the investor is always right, if it is too low, then you have to buy Cheesy At current price the coin is almost worth nothing Sad
Activity: 39

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

lol almost at the magic 420!!  some crazy hashrates today
legendary
Looks like we will again hit 4 sats soon... time for people to add some more coins...
legendary

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Pages:
Jump to: