Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 17. (Read 64849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
28 - 29.5 - cca 1 mil CTZ / 40MHs

Time Since Last Block - 2 hours 41 minutes?

Wondering at the current price are you mining with a profit or not? As i believe to have a break even you need at least 6 sats, no?

Mining is not profitable for me at the moment, but I believe that the price of CTZ will increase Smiley

Honestly, as owner of the  coin i was expecting a price around $100,000 now we have a price of $17,000 (fully mine that is of course). So i'm pretty disappointed at this stage... In fact also the amount that people are donating for charity or for development are a huge disappointment. The problem is that everybody is asking money to do something. With only 10M pre-mine coins we only have 0.30BTC, and believe me , with this you cannot do anything. You can not give bounties to the people as they will say, wait you give me a bounty of 0.01BTC, are you crazy, etc... So at the moment we are also a little stuck, it is either the community that needs to offer stuff for free or we have to start paying our own BTCs to get it moving faster.

We are currently busy with the website, but that will not really gain us people that want to invest or mine at us... Trying to find some big investors that believe in the concept of the coin, so that they can do the necessary investment.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Wondering at the current price are you mining with a profit or not? As i believe to have a break even you need at least 6 sats, no?

Mining is not profitable for me at the moment, but I believe that the price of CTZ will increase Smiley
legendary
I notice that during the evening the hashrate is always a lot higher then during the day.
legendary

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

legendary
Keep putting buy orders now we have already about 150 M on bid side wich is 15% ot total amount.
 Kiss

I got 50+ mil in the wallet, I am not buying now, when.mining is over I.buy 25 mil more, then I keep it in the wallet for 6 months or 1 year, then I wil sell a bit I.think.

I.want to see where this coin will goes

How many coins do you get a day with 10Mhs?

Rank   Donor   User Name   KH/s   CTZ/Day
1      Contra   41,216   959,475.670

So i believe you can mine 250,000 CTZ per day.

evry block is a diffrent reward and evry time it shows diffrent amount ctz/day

Ah, it is very easy to calculate:

Per day : 44,431,200 coins are being generated.

Average hashrate is around 2,000Mh/s

so with your 10Mh/s you will get 1/200% of total coins are 222156 coins per day. This with the assumption that hashrate stay all day 2,000Mh/s (because sometimes it speak to 4,000Mh/s and yesterday we even had 40,000Mh/S at a moment, a new record for the coin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
Keep putting buy orders now we have already about 150 M on bid side wich is 15% ot total amount.
 Kiss

I got 50+ mil in the wallet, I am not buying now, when.mining is over I.buy 25 mil more, then I keep it in the wallet for 6 months or 1 year, then I wil sell a bit I.think.

evry block is a diffrent reward and evry time it shows diffrent amount ctz/day
legendary
 Kiss

legendary
Peaky Blinder
 Kiss

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
 Kiss

legendary
Peaky Blinder
 Kiss
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Honestly i'm not afraid of current price, in fact i'm glad happy with the current price, i can add some more and when you check Bluecoin for example with there number of coins and price then i'm sure it is just a matter of time before we are back in the green. It is always the same story with coins, when it is moving higher, nobody complains, when it move lower then suddenly everything is wrong with the coin  Grin

+ 1
legendary
Honestly i'm not afraid of current price, in fact i'm glad happy with the current price, i can add some more and when you check Bluecoin for example with there number of coins and price then i'm sure it is just a matter of time before we are back in the green. It is always the same story with coins, when it is moving higher, nobody complains, when it move lower then suddenly everything is wrong with the coin  Grin
legendary
I'm thinking why ppl sell at this price? Even if there will be 1B in about 1,5 week it's not a scam coin. We have good, activ and involved dev, nice community and in general everything looks fine.
For ppl who's selling at this prices look at Pinc coin, there is 500 M coins and price is between 10-35 satoshi.

So if u want profit stop selling below 10 sat, just buy it at 3 and keep it for a while.

And some advice for dev. get involved some big investor, someone who will identified with this coin.

I'm trying to get big investors, i'm trying to increase the facebook followers, as how more people know about CTZ how more the possibility exists that a big investor is one of them.

I've started reddit too, we have our block explorer finally working, we have a MAC wallet, as i said, if one person or a few persons all need to do everything then it takes a lot of time, if people from the community are helping then it goes faster...

I know and I respect your work. All I want to say we need someone who can support price at 10 sat or higher, because ppl do not trust if they don't see some big buy orders.

Paradoxically everyone wants to buy at cheapest price and when is cheap they affraid to buy.

But big buy orders is again based on the community too... if people are all putting a buy of 0.20BTC at 2 sats then there is a big buy support so that the coin will not drop lower. That would be already a 10M buy support, if only a few people those that then you have all buy support for ALL coins available on the market. We currently have a marketcap of $5000 so it doesn't take to much to support 2 sats. and i agree, we need to find some investors, big investors, but long term investors, as they can just buy up everything till 20 sats or so, keep support high and dump everything...

I was buying at 6 sat. and I'm out of BTC now. But we can make some expeiment to see how big our community is. Let's everybody put buy order at 1 sat in few next hours

Total value of this coin is only 20BTC, and i mean total value of all mineable coins.... when you check the list on coinmarketcap, then we should be worth a little more then 20BTC. Don't you think?
legendary
Peaky Blinder
I'm thinking why ppl sell at this price? Even if there will be 1B in about 1,5 week it's not a scam coin. We have good, activ and involved dev, nice community and in general everything looks fine.
For ppl who's selling at this prices look at Pinc coin, there is 500 M coins and price is between 10-35 satoshi.

So if u want profit stop selling below 10 sat, just buy it at 3 and keep it for a while.

And some advice for dev. get involved some big investor, someone who will identified with this coin.

I'm trying to get big investors, i'm trying to increase the facebook followers, as how more people know about CTZ how more the possibility exists that a big investor is one of them.

I've started reddit too, we have our block explorer finally working, we have a MAC wallet, as i said, if one person or a few persons all need to do everything then it takes a lot of time, if people from the community are helping then it goes faster...

I know and I respect your work. All I want to say we need someone who can support price at 10 sat or higher, because ppl do not trust if they don't see some big buy orders.

Paradoxically everyone wants to buy at cheapest price and when is cheap they affraid to buy.

But big buy orders is again based on the community too... if people are all putting a buy of 0.20BTC at 2 sats then there is a big buy support so that the coin will not drop lower. That would be already a 10M buy support, if only a few people those that then you have all buy support for ALL coins available on the market. We currently have a marketcap of $5000 so it doesn't take to much to support 2 sats. and i agree, we need to find some investors, big investors, but long term investors, as they can just buy up everything till 20 sats or so, keep support high and dump everything...

I was buying at 6 sat. and I'm out of BTC now. But we can make some expeiment to see how big our community is. Let's everybody put buy order at 1 sat in few next hours
legendary

most ppl these days even don't know the names of the coins they mine
multipools/p2pools do all the job - calc, mine, and dump
all those spikes from 2.5GH to 4-6 or even 10-12 and back down in minutes...

besides when i was pumping from 6 sat it was like a dam burst,
coin too fast, i dont' know why but it isn't 20sec/block, at times it's much faster

So there are two ways:
We need more smart miners to increase diff or wait to the end POW

The problem is that at the current price it is cheaper to buy the coin then mine it. At least that is what i think at current price. We have still more then 3,000Mh/s so that is not bad. I think everybody is now mining with a lose....
legendary

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

coin too fast, i dont' know why but it isn't 20sec/block, at times it's much faster

20 seconds is target, but sometimes space between two blocks can be 5 seconds and sometimes it can be 1 minute, it depends on "luck". That's normal, it happens with Bitcoin too.
legendary
Peaky Blinder

So there are two ways:
We need more smart miners to increase diff or wait to the end POW
legendary

But some times it is much longer, it depends on the hashrate, no? if suddenly all miners are gone then it takes a lot longer then 20 sec and sometimes it takes indeed less. But what does it matter? The amount of coins never reflect the marketcap of a coin.

Some nice prove below... so people that are saying that 1,000,000,000 coins is too much are wrong. Of course it will not trade 1000sats for 1 CTZ, but why should it? CTZ is a coin that can trade at 20 sats , 40 sats and maybe 100sats.

Pages:
Jump to: