Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 19. (Read 64849 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

█ ★Citizencoin (CTZ) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Citizencoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
thanks for getting the block explorer up Cheesy

by the way I'm distributing mine to crypto newbs... you know regular citizens who don't really care about all the crazy anon features and stuff, they just want to learn about bitcoins and crypto's and citizencoin is a very welcoming coin for that Wink
legendary
Kaspa
wow it's  being dumped for 4 sats now? Either on its last breath and about to fall in the grave or its realllllyyy undervalued from all the panic sellers. To hold or not to hold...that is the question. Dev, give some good news. Whats on the table for the NEAR future?.. We all know time is money especially in cryptoworld.

He's sleeping right know, but he will tell you some good news tomorrow  Wink Smiley

lol it's not even halfway through it's mining period, lol I wouldn't care if it was 1 sato right now... it's good much easier and cheaper to distribute to the citizens Cheesy
the problem is citizens dont really care about the coin unless it is worth something. Distributing to people or citizens across the world seems like a good idea but its an idea, if implemented, will only bring short term value spikes and nothing else. Look at coins that had similar plans like community coin, fair coin and sharecoin. They all have and still have good communities, but the coins themselves went through a brief period of high volume and relatively high price, before falling into the pits with all the rest of the shit coins. The long term success isnt determined by these types of promotions, it is determined by innovative features. Soon X11 coins will be the past as new X13 (look at boost coin right now) coins will come into play, and who knows maybe the next big coin will be the first X13 anonymous coin. So as far as citizencoin goes, even with a good community and these distribution to citizens ideas , if there is no unique feature implementation, its gonna be a pump and dump coin followed by a dead cat bounce coin followed by a dead shit coin coin, just 95% of the coins out there.

we'll be done mining soon so what do we care if x13's come out, slow growth after pos Is better than an xplosion of interest and price right at the start in my books. OC didn't even start trying to push their coin until after pos and they've continued to slowly make ground. not all of us are playing the short game.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
wow it's  being dumped for 4 sats now? Either on its last breath and about to fall in the grave or its realllllyyy undervalued from all the panic sellers. To hold or not to hold...that is the question. Dev, give some good news. Whats on the table for the NEAR future?.. We all know time is money especially in cryptoworld.

He's sleeping right know, but he will tell you some good news tomorrow  Wink Smiley

lol it's not even halfway through it's mining period, lol I wouldn't care if it was 1 sato right now... it's good much easier and cheaper to distribute to the citizens Cheesy
the problem is citizens dont really care about the coin unless it is worth something. Distributing to people or citizens across the world seems like a good idea but its an idea, if implemented, will only bring short term value spikes and nothing else. Look at coins that had similar plans like community coin, fair coin and sharecoin. They all have and still have good communities, but the coins themselves went through a brief period of high volume and relatively high price, before falling into the pits with all the rest of the shit coins. The long term success isnt determined by these types of promotions, it is determined by innovative features. Soon X11 coins will be the past as new X13 (look at boost coin right now) coins will come into play, and who knows maybe the next big coin will be the first X13 anonymous coin. So as far as citizencoin goes, even with a good community and these distribution to citizens ideas , if there is no unique feature implementation, its gonna be a pump and dump coin followed by a dead cat bounce coin followed by a dead shit coin coin, just like 95% of the coins out there.
legendary
Kaspa
wow it's  being dumped for 4 sats now? Either on its last breath and about to fall in the grave or its realllllyyy undervalued from all the panic sellers. To hold or not to hold...that is the question. Dev, give some good news. Whats on the table for the NEAR future?.. We all know time is money especially in cryptoworld.

He's sleeping right know, but he will tell you some good news tomorrow  Wink Smiley

Activity: 589
wow it's  being dumped for 4 sats now? Either on its last breath and about to fall in the grave or its realllllyyy undervalued from all the panic sellers. To hold or not to hold...that is the question. Dev, give some good news. Whats on the table for the NEAR future?.. We all know time is money especially in cryptoworld.

He's sleeping right know, but he will tell you some good news tomorrow  Wink Smiley
Activity: 560
Block explorer will be working soon Smiley
legendary
Kaspa
but POS kills coin like summercoin
when there is POS only state, no miners will come around and no movement in price is going on
i suggest delete entire POS because its certain death Smiley
X13 is interesting 'new' algo which could bring more people on board like boostcoin

Yea was thinking about the same, make the coin x13.

But without pos the coin wil get dumped dont you think?

You could make it a bit less like 0.05% per day

The first question that people need to ask, is it really the coin that they care about or is it just to pump it and dump all their coins? And i believe 95% only care about the second one. They only want to see some BTCs and move on. I'm still pretty sure that we will get on coinmarketcap and on poloniex soon. So that will give us a extra exchange to play with.

I'm actually not worried about the website or marketcap till just before POS or even right after, the website would be awesome sooner but marketcap is not needed. I see citizencoin as being very marketable when compared to coins like doge, drk and many others.  who is the coin for? the citizens. who owns citizencoin? the citizens. who may feel confident supporting a solid coin with a good dev and a caring team? maybe... The Citizens Wink

I think the interest is great... not too much not too little.  it's no 100% anum like AC  (and we all saw it skyrocket before the evil dev got caught, who knows how well it would have done if it was clean from the start)
legendary
Kaspa
There has been some concern by a few people here about the possibility that after POW the coin will die like summercoin....

Some suggestions were made to fork the coin and reduce the block size. What those the community think about it? I don't know the story behind summercoin as i cannot follow all the coins Cheesy Normally when a coin enters POS it should raise as dilution will be stopped.

lol summercoin, maybe it died off because it's SUMMERCOIN
ok we have block clawler now, placebo will valid my work and put in his main 1st thread
http://citizencoin.tytanick.eu

Nice!  Smiley
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
ok we have block clawler now, placebo will valid my work and put in his main 1st thread

awesome mate  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
legendary
Activity: 1120
when there is POS only state, no miners will come around and no movement in price is going on
X13 is interesting 'new' algo which could bring more people on board like boostcoin

The first question that people need to ask, is it really the coin that they care about or is it just to pump it and dump all their coins? And i believe 95% only care about the second one. They only want to see some BTCs and move on. I'm still pretty sure that we will get on coinmarketcap and on poloniex soon. So that will give us a extra exchange to play with.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I say halve the payout once a day until they run out.
legendary

thats changing into a entire new coin...  people already invested in this coin... so adjusting the POW and total coin cap in the benefit of the investors/miners is ok... changing the whole coin specs (pow/pos wise.. algo wise)however isnt really good at this stage I think...

At least I wont be happy with my investment...

Remember KDC!!! They changed it, and the coin dead. Hashrate is still pretty high. So the total coin cap will not be changed. There are a lot of coins with 1,000,000,000 coins that have a marketcap above $500,000.

What can be changed, is changing the daily rate for example. That is something we can look into it, and allow mining a longer time. But again, without checking the coin price, you cannot say that CTZ is dying and someone that say this didn't check yesterday hashrate.
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

thats changing into a entire new coin...  people already invested in this coin... so adjusting the POW and total coin cap in the benefit of the investors/miners is ok... changing the whole coin specs (pow/pos wise.. algo wise)however isnt really good at this stage I think...

At least I wont be happy with my investment...
Activity: 271
Merit: 250

legendary

This is a statement that i really don't understand. More people? Yesterday we had a hashrate of 41,808Mh/s so there was A LOT of hashrate here... it is more lack of buying... still don't understand why people are mining it ,and then start dumping at 5 sats (what  means with a lose)
Pages:
Jump to: