Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 38. (Read 64849 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Still pretty impressed with the hashrate... Net:   14,575.82   Mh/s

Normally you have some nice hashrates the first hours,but now we are talking about the first whole day... little disappointed about the price, or maybe not, i just bought some coins Cheesy

If all that mined the coin would buyu for just 0.1 BTC it would skyrocket... and more buyers would see the coin. So... :-)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Still pretty impressed with the hashrate... Net:   14,575.82   Mh/s

Normally you have some nice hashrates the first hours,but now we are talking about the first whole day... little disappointed about the price, or maybe not, i just bought some coins Cheesy
Activity: 868
legendary
Dear Citizencoin-Developer,

is this planned to have a yearly 44% pos interest ? Thats the result, if you stake your coins all the time. You get a yearly coin stake of 44%.

In my eyes this is a concern, because there will be a flood of coins forever. A daily 0,01% pos interest instead of 0,1% would be much more convenient and would result in a much more manageable coin economy.

Greetings

Why should it be a concern? Think of it... how many people are using altcoins at the moment? Will we have a grown of more then 44% yearly? I believe that we are growing more then 100%, i mean, new investors, new people using altcoins, etc. You can also think of it differently. How much do you receive in a bank account 1-2%?

Now why not put some money in CTZ coin and leave it for one year, you don't have to do anything, just keep your wallet open, and the only think that needs to happen is increase in demand for the coin, all coins will be mine, so nothing available, people will hold in wallet, so nothing available, hype CTZ to the moon, and everybody rich. Ok, the last part you can maybe skip Smiley but i believe you see the picture...
legendary
I think i will buy some of my own coins, it is really too cheap Smiley
legendary
I remember you from the KDC community period.. Ill buy your coin.... If you put even more effort in this coin... its almost certain too take off... Wink

Even more  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes Working day is only 24 hours a day Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
I remember you from the KDC community period.. Ill buy your coin.... If you put even more effort in this coin... its almost certain too take off... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
Dear Citizencoin-Developer,

is this planned to have a yearly 44% pos interest ? Thats the result, if you stake your coins all the time. You get a yearly coin stake of 44%.

In my eyes this is a concern, because there will be a flood of coins forever. A daily 0,01% pos interest instead of 0,1% would be much more convenient and would result in a much more manageable coin economy.

Greetings
legendary
It is cheaper to buy some coins at current price then when you have to mine it.

So take advantage of the low price too  Wink

Already have!!  In the pool I was avg 20 CTZ per block,  just went and bought 100,000 if them for almost nothing!!

Sometimes i really think that those people that are renting a rig are in fact running a lose.... i didn't do the calculations yet, but at the current price, i don't think they will make a lot of profit.

I think it's more of the get a million or two coins, and hope the hell it takes off.  AppleBytes was one like that.  I mined the crap out of it for 6 hours because no one else was hitting it.  Sold my 300K ABY for .7 BTC.  Now the price is back in the crapper.  Get in, Get out!!  It's all about timing.  I can hold CTZ for a while and see what happens.  Sold a bunch of really shitty shitcoins to pay for it!!  Cheesy

Smiley Yes, everything is based on timing ,the first coin that always move higher doesn't exists...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Already have!!  In the pool I was avg 20 CTZ per block,  just went and bought 100,000 if them for almost nothing!!

Sometimes i really think that those people that are renting a rig are in fact running a lose.... i didn't do the calculations yet, but at the current price, i don't think they will make a lot of profit.

I think it's more of the get a million or two coins, and hope the hell it takes off.  AppleBytes was one like that.  I mined the crap out of it for 6 hours because no one else was hitting it.  Sold my 300K ABY for .7 BTC.  Now the price is back in the crapper.  Get in, Get out!!  It's all about timing.  I can hold CTZ for a while and see what happens.  Sold a bunch of really shitty shitcoins to pay for it!!  Cheesy
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

legendary

legendary
Should everyone update their wallet or it is just for pools?
What about old wallet & old address? Shocked

Everybody needs to download the new wallet. Just copy your wallet.dat file and when you downloaded the new wallet you can put your wallet.dat file back (in cause that it was overwritten) so address will stay the same.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
We know pool mining!

Don't miss out on your CTZ - WE ARE LIVE AND FINDING BLOCKS !!

* Dedicated servers with SSD in RAID10.
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection (Stratum + web server)
* Redundant Electricity A+B Feed
* Redundant Network 2 x 10 Gigabit network.
* Mail support
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining
* PPLNS PAYOUTS
* VARDIFF
* Cron running every minutes
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!

Don't trust your CTZ with anyone else!

is the pool really good??? who can confirm it??

I can confirm that the pool is great.
Activity: 70
We know pool mining!

Don't miss out on your CTZ - WE ARE LIVE AND FINDING BLOCKS !!

* Dedicated servers with SSD in RAID10.
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection (Stratum + web server)
* Redundant Electricity A+B Feed
* Redundant Network 2 x 10 Gigabit network.
* Mail support
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining
* PPLNS PAYOUTS
* VARDIFF
* Cron running every minutes
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!

Don't trust your CTZ with anyone else!

is the pool really good??? who can confirm it??
Activity: 70
Should everyone update their wallet or it is just for pools?
What about old wallet & old address? Shocked
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Come on! Only me mining on http://ctz.hashhot.com/  Huh

Change to http://ctz.cryptopool.eu then?

I have been there since launch and i always use cryptopool in all other coins. That is a pool that you can trust!

Yeah, got some coins there!
Thanks man! Smiley

/Sweedish guy  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is it possible to spread the hash a little more.... the result in the number of coins should be the same... it is better for security...

That would be great. Right now there is one pool holding more than 50%.

I would recommend http://ctz.cryptopool.eu, very good experience with this pool, but there are a lot of pools for this coin, so make you pick!

I agree with Xamda here. This is quite dangerous for the coin i believe ...
Pages:
Jump to: