Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 37. (Read 64849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
We have our first Dice game  Grin
http://ctz.maxbet.club/
legendary
Already 4.3BTC traded on the first day....

CitizenCoin   4.31406351   -99.6 0.00000032   0.00009000   0.00000020
legendary
- Block Explorer:

http://ctzchain.ultragames.cz:2750

Down ?? Any other block explorer?

Yes, it is down, the server is pretty wake....
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
- Block Explorer:

http://ctzchain.ultragames.cz:2750

Down ?? Any other block explorer?
legendary
Very low price on Bittrex - hopefully we can bolster it up.

Indeed....

Edit: You know... big players are first mining a lot of coins to try to hold down the price, so they put sell orders, and sell orders, and people are watching a coin and are saying, it is going lower i need to sell, hurry, but those same people are buying coins too, this result for more coins for them at a lower average price and then they start pumping and they make a lot of money ...

Glad I just bought some more Tongue Large number of total coins though... lowing that would obviously increase the price

Yes, it will Cheesy, but that was how the coin was specs, when we are now lowering it already then people will complain about it, don't you think? Smiley And still if you go for a market cap of $1,000,000 then the coin will not trade at 30sats or so.
Activity: 490
CTZ wallet can not sync? http://ctz.suchpool.pw/index.php?page=dashboard White dug a few hours does not give credits! ! ! ! Angry
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Indeed....

Edit: You know... big players are first mining a lot of coins to try to hold down the price, so they put sell orders, and sell orders, and people are watching a coin and are saying, it is going lower i need to sell, hurry, but those same people are buying coins too, this result for more coins for them at a lower average price and then they start pumping and they make a lot of money ...

Glad I just bought some more Tongue Large number of total coins though... lowing that would obviously increase the price
legendary

Indeed....

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

Updated to latest codebase.

Join us now and spread the hash

http://www.hashharder.com/x11/citizencoin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
my wallet doesnt synchronize.....

Do you have the latest wallet? Is it stuck at block 578? then you're still running the old wallet.
Activity: 280
my wallet doesnt synchronize.....
legendary
Are you still "busy" placebo  Roll Eyes
where is the bounty.

2 seconds to paste the address and send.

Indeed, still waiting for your address Cheesy

CPBixMqDY7warP1TkpD4GbVaJUJHdK21zW

Should be in your wallet:)

thanks, as I said it will be shared and we have no intention of dumping.

Of course not, it would be a little stupid to dump now, don't you think Wink It will even not give you 0.10BTC at the current price.
legendary
where is the bounty.

CPBixMqDY7warP1TkpD4GbVaJUJHdK21zW

Should be in your wallet:)
legendary
where is the bounty.

legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
alright, thank you for your answer Smiley
legendary
Difficulty again above 100

3363   2014-05-20 14:15:24   4   47485.918432   101.866   37575088   0.195324   18.6627   70.8106%
legendary
Still pretty impressed with the hashrate... Net:   14,575.82   Mh/s

Normally you have some nice hashrates the first hours,but now we are talking about the first whole day... little disappointed about the price, or maybe not, i just bought some coins Cheesy

If all that mined the coin would buyu for just 0.1 BTC it would skyrocket... and more buyers would see the coin. So... :-)

Grin  Grin  Grin Indeed.... Net:   18920.70   Mh/s

And it is much cheaper to buy too almost 20000 Mh/s again..
legendary
Dear Citizencoin-Developer,

is this planned to have a yearly 44% pos interest ? Thats the result, if you stake your coins all the time. You get a yearly coin stake of 44%.

In my eyes this is a concern, because there will be a flood of coins forever. A daily 0,01% pos interest instead of 0,1% would be much more convenient and would result in a much more manageable coin economy.

Greetings

Why should it be a concern? Think of it... how many people are using altcoins at the moment? Will we have a grown of more then 44% yearly? I believe that we are growing more then 100%, i mean, new investors, new people using altcoins, etc. You can also think of it differently. How much do you receive in a bank account 1-2%?

Now why not put some money in CTZ coin and leave it for one year, you don't have to do anything, just keep your wallet open, and the only think that needs to happen is increase in demand for the coin, all coins will be mine, so nothing available, people will hold in wallet, so nothing available, hype CTZ to the moon, and everybody rich. Ok, the last part you can maybe skip Smiley but i believe you see the picture...

so its working as intended to create 410 million new citizen coins per year through staking?

Yes, that is the plan.... look, with a other coin there is also somekind of dilution and people need to keep on spending electricity to mine it, here there is indeed also a dilution but without any cost. It is my responsibility to make sure that more and more people want to buy CTZ so that the price doesn't drop by 44%.
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
Dear Citizencoin-Developer,

is this planned to have a yearly 44% pos interest ? Thats the result, if you stake your coins all the time. You get a yearly coin stake of 44%.

In my eyes this is a concern, because there will be a flood of coins forever. A daily 0,01% pos interest instead of 0,1% would be much more convenient and would result in a much more manageable coin economy.

Greetings

Why should it be a concern? Think of it... how many people are using altcoins at the moment? Will we have a grown of more then 44% yearly? I believe that we are growing more then 100%, i mean, new investors, new people using altcoins, etc. You can also think of it differently. How much do you receive in a bank account 1-2%?

Now why not put some money in CTZ coin and leave it for one year, you don't have to do anything, just keep your wallet open, and the only think that needs to happen is increase in demand for the coin, all coins will be mine, so nothing available, people will hold in wallet, so nothing available, hype CTZ to the moon, and everybody rich. Ok, the last part you can maybe skip Smiley but i believe you see the picture...

so its working as intended to create 410 million new citizen coins per year through staking?
Pages:
Jump to: