Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 33. (Read 64849 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 500
I sent some CTZ almost 4 hours ago from my wallet to an exchange and still have 0 confirmations. Any idea>?

What does it say in wallet?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I sent some CTZ almost 4 hours ago from my wallet to an exchange and still have 0 confirmations. Any idea>?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Yes I will dump, if there is no working wallet! Even in 1 sat!
(I have learned my lesson, when WC had no wallet  Grin Grin and look at them now... huhh...)

OK, I'll go to compile now and then (if everything goes smooth) to buy cheap CTZ in Bittrex  Smiley

WC had no dev they left early..  wallet broke no one could fix..
and here you have me :p

I like to receive some feedback from the community, what do you guys (and girls of course) believe is the most important step to improve the quality of Citizencoin.

No, we are not planning to Pump CTZ Cheesy, as i know some people will say that Smiley

It would be great to see a "team" put together of people working on things such as website development, PR ..etc as well as an IRC channel for chat. Another great thing would to be to offer bounties on the website (CTZ provided by community of course) for certain tasks and small items to be completed which better the coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Cryptonator CEO

hey this is very cool..

thanks )
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
(I have learned my lesson, when WC had no wallet  Grin Grin and look at them now... huhh...)

OK, I'll go to compile now and then (if everything goes smooth) to buy cheap CTZ in Bittrex  Smiley

I like to receive some feedback from the community, what do you guys (and girls of course) believe is the most important step to improve the quality of Citizencoin.

No, we are not planning to Pump CTZ Cheesy, as i know some people will say that Smiley

Paper wallets. More exchance like paypal. Multipool. Website where i can buy stuff with my coins. Richlist. CitizenCoin to dollar and euro. More games to play with.

Maby premine = 10 mil, when its up a bit sell for btc for votes on mintpal.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
(I have learned my lesson, when WC had no wallet  Grin Grin and look at them now... huhh...)

OK, I'll go to compile now and then (if everything goes smooth) to buy cheap CTZ in Bittrex  Smiley

Keep the ship running smoothly Smiley through pow-pos, using your real forum name instead of an annon "citizencoin" tag like most new coins would is a good sign to most Wink If you stay busy keeping everyone informed. slow and steady says a lot more for long run game then sudden boom Wink

going to be interesting to see the interest system at work Cheesy  does it start after pow? or will it start now if we unlock our wallets?
Block explorer is down until I fix a bug. If someone want's to help, PM me.
legendary
Activity: 1120

Activity: 38

Activity: 152

legendary
In fact, you should be mining and not dumping, hashrate has dropped a lot in the last hours, so a lot more coins for you..
legendary
What is wrong with Linux qt?
I got error:
RCC: Error in 'src/qt/bitcoin.qrc': Cannot find file 'res/icons/mining.png'
Thanks

Any help??
I just compiled HobboNicles linux qt and had no problems... so, what da hell is wrong with this one??

We are checking what is wrong, and will keep you up to date.

Linux QT bug fixed and GitHub has been updated

Thank God! Finally!! Thank You so much!

So I'll try again and if that succeeds, then I will not dump my CTZ-s  Cool

Grin Will you dump at those prices? Cheesy
Activity: 152
What is wrong with Linux qt?
I got error:
RCC: Error in 'src/qt/bitcoin.qrc': Cannot find file 'res/icons/mining.png'
Thanks

Any help??
I just compiled HobboNicles linux qt and had no problems... so, what da hell is wrong with this one??

We are checking what is wrong, and will keep you up to date.

Linux QT bug fixed and GitHub has been updated

Thank God! Finally!! Thank You so much!

So I'll try again and if that succeeds, then I will not dump my CTZ-s  Cool
legendary
Hi,
dis you have in projet adding CTZ to an other Trade place like cryptsy or mintpal ?

I've contacted cryptsy/mintpal and poloniex... still waiting for a response. If the question is, will we put money in it to get listed on cryptsy/mintpal then the answer is most likely 'No'. We don't have a huge amount of coins to buy votes on mintpal or cryptsy. The original plan was to have a 3% IPO, but nobody sign in for it, so we skip that part, so we didn't receive any BTCs.

thanks for your answer
I think these Trade place have more volume Exchange ans so they Can give a better value to ctz

Correct, certainly... but look it differently, now you can buy a lot coins at 11-15 sats, so almost for free... when we were already at mintpal then it was maybe trading at 100Sats, so you can do some good deals here... mining... buying and more important BE PATIENT... This is not a pump & dump coin. We did a calculation and based on our calculation miners used $4,500 on electricity. We (meaning I) Smiley have the responsibility to do my best for the people that spend $4,500 on electricity on Citizen.

seems dedicated is the only pool running now? Sad

No, there are a few...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Hi,
dis you have in projet adding CTZ to an other Trade place like cryptsy or mintpal ?

I've contacted cryptsy/mintpal and poloniex... still waiting for a response. If the question is, will we put money in it to get listed on cryptsy/mintpal then the answer is most likely 'No'. We don't have a huge amount of coins to buy votes on mintpal or cryptsy. The original plan was to have a 3% IPO, but nobody sign in for it, so we skip that part, so we didn't receive any BTCs.

thanks for your answer
I think these Trade place have more volume Exchange ans so they Can give a better value to ctz

Correct, certainly... but look it differently, now you can buy a lot coins at 11-15 sats, so almost for free... when we were already at mintpal then it was maybe trading at 100Sats, so you can do some good deals here... mining... buying and more important BE PATIENT... This is not a pump & dump coin. We did a calculation and based on our calculation miners used $4,500 on electricity. We (meaning I) Smiley have the responsibility to do my best for the people that spend $4,500 on electricity on Citizen.

seems dedicated is the only pool running now? Sad
yeah I think a richlist page would be cool
top 100 ctz wallets.

You could list TOP 100 addresses, not wallets.

yes sorry top 100 addresses is what I ment.. off blockchain.

Umm...that would be almost useless. Really rich people usually spread their coins across more wallets, which is something everyone should do if they want to be anonymous. It is recommended to use each receiving address only once, to be anonymous.
legendary
Hi,

thanks for your answer

Activity: 10
Hi,

thanks for your answer
legendary
top 100 ctz wallets.

I think that the big whales will not tell how many coins they have Wink I'm pretty sure that CTZ will be pumped when people notice the work that is happening and when there are rumors about getting listed on mintpal. Yellowcoin was pumped from 400sats to 2800sats before hitting mintpal.
Activity: 38
top 100 ctz wallets.

yes sorry top 100 addresses is what I ment.. off blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: