Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 34. (Read 64849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Hi,
dis you have in projet adding CTZ to an other Trade place like cryptsy or mintpal ?

I've contacted cryptsy/mintpal and poloniex... still waiting for a response. If the question is, will we put money in it to get listed on cryptsy/mintpal then the answer is most likely 'No'. We don't have a huge amount of coins to buy votes on mintpal or cryptsy. The original plan was to have a 3% IPO, but nobody sign in for it, so we skip that part, so we didn't receive any BTCs.

Activity: 589
Merit: 500
yeah I think a richlist page would be cool
top 100 ctz wallets.

You could list TOP 100 addresses, not wallets.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi,
dis you have in projet adding CTZ to an other Trade place like cryptsy or mintpal ?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
?? did something go buggy ?
legendary
top 100 ctz wallets.

Yes, but then people need to post this... i have post mine... and i'm sure that a few already have more then DEV, so that is again another reason that you can see that we are not in it for pump & dump... honestly even the pre-mine coins will not get us very far, when you need to pay all kind of stuff to promote the coin....

So for those people that were mining with 1,000Mh/s all day long, don't be greedy, and put some money in the donation address... Basically it is very simple for most of the people, they mine it and have the coins, they don't need to do anything when other people are working hours and hours to make sure that those people are earning nice money.  Smiley
Activity: 38
top 100 ctz wallets.
legendary
And i bought a massive 10,000 CTZ Grin

Edit:

As owner of the coin i will disclosure all my movements, buys, sells, etc. Like it is done in SEC report Smiley
legendary
So for the Richlist I own:

4,710,274.97 coins as you can see NO DUMPING, NO SCAM, NO CHEATING!!!
legendary
Here you have my wallet: It show you all the bounties that has been paid. Also as i told you, the pre-mine coins has been split up in 2 parts. One wallet has 50% + the bounties and the other wallet has 50% - the bounties.

legendary
Is there a mac wallet available?

THX for information Grin

Need to check with the technical part of the coin if he will be able to make a mac wallet.

Thx for information.
I am sure you will finde a solution Wink

Much luck to you all with this coin Grin

Coin price is a little low now Cheesy but i will sell some shitcoins and buy some CTZ Smiley We just started, so i think the price will adjust in the future.

I've been buying them while I can... I'll be a citizenaire in no time Wink  still try'n to get OC to rebound a bit... slow and steady Wink

Don't worry about Orangecoin now, just let it drop a little, it will find a higher stable price and then it will move up again... Planning to do a workshop what i did for Yellowcoin, but now it will be a workshop for a few coins. Yellowcoin/Orangecoin and of course Citizencoin. It is just talking about Bitcoin, the return of bitcoin and what Yellowcoin/Orangecoin/Citizencoin can offer as alternative for having more money....

I was thinking to add a Voucher system for Citizencoin, so that people can buy Flight tickets with their citizencoins, so that will be direct changing from CTZ to $ in fact.

will the workshop be in the form a youtube vid or something ? the voucher thing would be a cool idea

Dammit, i didn't thought about this.... good idea!!! Certainly something that i need to do the next time, as for this time i don't think i will have time to arrange it and also some people don't want to get on the camera for some reasons, as some people have a lot of money....

Edit:

As you can see, even i can be corrected and improve myself Cheesy
legendary
We need a richlist Cheesy
I have mined a ton, prob in top 10, coin website is there one ?

Grin No, there is none.... but if you have SOOO MUCH coins then you are always allowed to deposit some in the donation address (that is to help the coin in technical parts) or the charity address (those coins will be changed into BTCs and given to the charity organisation). So don't be greedy :p
legendary
Kaspa

THX for information Grin

Need to check with the technical part of the coin if he will be able to make a mac wallet.

Thx for information.

Coin price is a little low now Cheesy but i will sell some shitcoins and buy some CTZ Smiley We just started, so i think the price will adjust in the future.

I've been buying them while I can... I'll be a citizenaire in no time Wink  still try'n to get OC to rebound a bit... slow and steady Wink

Don't worry about Orangecoin now, just let it drop a little, it will find a higher stable price and then it will move up again... Planning to do a workshop what i did for Yellowcoin, but now it will be a workshop for a few coins. Yellowcoin/Orangecoin and of course Citizencoin. It is just talking about Bitcoin, the return of bitcoin and what Yellowcoin/Orangecoin/Citizencoin can offer as alternative for having more money....

I was thinking to add a Voucher system for Citizencoin, so that people can buy Flight tickets with their citizencoins, so that will be direct changing from CTZ to $ in fact.

will the workshop be in the form a youtube vid or something ? the voucher thing would be a cool idea
legendary
What is wrong with Linux qt?
I got error:
RCC: Error in 'src/qt/bitcoin.qrc': Cannot find file 'res/icons/mining.png'
Thanks

Any help??
I just compiled HobboNicles linux qt and had no problems... so, what da hell is wrong with this one??

We are checking what is wrong, and will keep you up to date.

Linux QT bug fixed and GitHub has been updated
legendary
What is wrong with Linux qt?
I got error:
RCC: Error in 'src/qt/bitcoin.qrc': Cannot find file 'res/icons/mining.png'
Thanks

Any help??
I just compiled HobboNicles linux qt and had no problems... so, what da hell is wrong with this one??

We are checking what is wrong, and will keep you up to date.
legendary
If i now would have 1,000Mh/s then i would put that at work Cheesy
legendary

THX for information Grin

Thx for information.

I've been buying them while I can... I'll be a citizenaire in no time Wink  still try'n to get OC to rebound a bit... slow and steady Wink

legendary
Kaspa

THX for information Grin

Thx for information.

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Number of coins is good imo
I agree...  people think that if there is less coins it will be worth more.. when in fact you would still be mining the exact same amount of btc worth...    people want instant gratification and pay off...

You know... as long as community is helping then a coin can be successfully, as you have the launch of the coin and then it need to grow...

richlist?
legendary
I agree...  people think that if there is less coins it will be worth more.. when in fact you would still be mining the exact same amount of btc worth...    people want instant gratification and pay off...

You know... as long as community is helping then a coin can be successfully, as you have the launch of the coin and then it need to grow...
Activity: 38
Pages:
Jump to: