Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 66. (Read 64849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hashhot Pool  http://ctz.hashhot.com....Please add it to OP....
Activity: 140
Activity: 210
Can put countdown for launch ?
legendary
Those block payouts are pretty cool.

edit
By the way, please don't do an IPO. That will do more harm than good.

Ok, i can think about it.... You know, i have been in the business a very long time, and a coin needs some kind of funding... Pre-mine is good to have the pools up and running, and for some services, but you need BTCs for hitting those exchanges... that is the biggest problem lately.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'm really quite sane!
Those block payouts are pretty cool.

edit
By the way, please don't do an IPO. That will do more harm than good.
legendary
Woooooooahhhhh!! Twitter page! I feel so sick, No lie.

Yes, there are a lot of countries Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Woooooooahhhhh!! Twitter page! I feel so sick, No lie.
legendary
pleaee x11, this coin looks promising. will stay tuned.

As requested x11, using PoW and PoS.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
pleaee x11, this coin looks promising. will stay tuned.
Activity: 476
Wait, you're going with Scrypt and a 100 block recalc?

You trying to screw your own coin?

Not a flame, just saying - how about you change both of those to something that would actually be good for the coin?

And what do you suggest? I'm open for all suggestions....

I even was thinking to do a partial IPO with a fixed price, and a fixed price so that people can make money out of the IPO structure and not like that H2O IPO when you did the calculation that you had something like 96 sats per coin.

I was thinking of a fixed IPO price of 25 sats (maybe 20 sats) per coin. That sounds like a fair price with 7B coins, when you remember that LOT has 10B and they were trading a long time about 30 sats, the same for EAC.

As you can see Citizencoin will be very difficult to mine, i mean not a lot of coins will hit the market, so deflation should be under control.

So any suggestion are always welcome... want to create a stable coin.

I would say, look into X11 and Scrypt-N - don't settle for scrypt.

As for the block recalc, it will have a good chance of leaving the coin high and dry with crazy difficulty if a big hasher comes, mines low, and leaves when the diff goes up - like Ron Paul Coin and many others have experienced, KILLING their momentum, and possibly their coin as well.

Do the Dark Gravity Warp, or at least Kimoto's - though it is looking like Kimoto's has it's own vulnerabilities...

As for the IPO, well, that makes people angry most of the time.

That's what I've got for now...

Smiley

Oh, and don't forget to make the premine TRANSPARENT!

Basically, don't even do ONE of the stupid things we've seen kill coins the last few months...
legendary

Not a flame, just saying - how about you change both of those to something that would actually be good for the coin?

And what do you suggest? I'm open for all suggestions....

I even was thinking to do a partial IPO with a fixed price, and a fixed price so that people can make money out of the IPO structure and not like that H2O IPO when you did the calculation that you had something like 96 sats per coin.

I was thinking of a fixed IPO price of 25 sats (maybe 20 sats) per coin. That sounds like a fair price with 7B coins, when you remember that LOT has 10B and they were trading a long time about 30 sats, the same for EAC.

As you can see Citizencoin will be very difficult to mine, i mean not a lot of coins will hit the market, so deflation should be under control.

So any suggestion are always welcome... want to create a stable coin.

legendary
Launch is on 12th of April at 4PM EST

No logo?

A good start. Needs more adjustment to the gradient and perhaps a more distinct border contrast...

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yes, there is 1% premine, why? I notice that it is getting more and more difficult to hit a decent exchange without putting some BTCs at work.

So we will use those premine coins for development work/ maintenance cost/ charity and DEV will not sell any of his coins in the first month after release of Citizen coin.

So basically it's another shitcoin that hopes to scam from some idiots as the DEV will dump the coins. Whether it is after 1 month or not it's irrelevant.

Greece, 50% premine, Airdrop will never happen, all 50% will be dumped.
legendary
Activity: 924
Yes, there is 1% premine, why? I notice that it is getting more and more difficult to hit a decent exchange without putting some BTCs at work.

So we will use those premine coins for development work/ maintenance cost/ charity and DEV will not sell any of his coins in the first month after release of Citizen coin.

So basically it's another shitcoin that hopes to scam from some idiots as the DEV will dump the coins. Whether it is after 1 month or not it's irrelevant.
Pages:
Jump to: