Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CKS] Chicks | Current Supply @ 128,000 | PoS only @25% APR | masternodes! - page 25. (Read 23392 times)

Activity: 895
Merit: 250
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Join Lysergion, the psychedelic crypto!
stop mining cause no payment

where do you mine? explorer show no problem. maybe you need to wait of the confirm.
maybe he meant in wallet.qt, I also opened the wallet for a few hours but there is no reward.
maybe i need to wait confirm,

Are you solo mining in the wallet. Scrypt is supported by ASICS so your computer won't earn much. If your hash rate is lower than 50MH/s consider using a pool.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
voted. check PM.Thanks Dev
Activity: 520
KUWA.ai
Activity: 448
All payments up to date in our pool:

http://theminingpool.mine.nu:9090/payments.php

example for Chicks Coin [CHK]

stratum+tcp://theminingpool.mine.nu:6620 -u YOURWALLETHERE -p x

Port: 6620, VarDiff

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
already download wallet and i see chickens there, very nice
pm addres sent for airdrop
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.

You are welcome to promote at our community. Please drop by at thecryptochat.net.

Thank you.

Jewel
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

where do you mine? explorer show no problem. maybe you need to wait of the confirm.
maybe he meant in wallet.qt, I also opened the wallet for a few hours but there is no reward.

all payments have been sent from cryptomine.co.uk about 5 mins ago we had a little issue and keeping a eye on it if it continues pool will be shut down for a hour whilse i update the pool

thx for your fast answer Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 252

all payments have been sent from cryptomine.co.uk about 5 mins ago we had a little issue and keeping a eye on it if it continues pool will be shut down for a hour whilse i update the pool

Activity: 546

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

Activity: 252
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

Can you just commit harikari  and be done with it?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Activity: 546
Happy Mining  Smiley Payouts are every 30 mins after blocks has been confirmed Min payout -

Mining since 2 hours, still haven't received anything.

Why are you wasting your resources mining this shitcoin?  Move on to something g else. This is a waste of time. 
You're welcome.

What would you suggest?

Point your miners at something like Monero, BBR, DASH, etc...
Something that will be worth something.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Happy Mining  Smiley Payouts are every 30 mins after blocks has been confirmed Min payout -

Why are you wasting your resources mining this shitcoin?  Move on to something g else. This is a waste of time. 
You're welcome.

What would you suggest?

You're welcome.
coin received and already vote also number 42,tanks and good luck for chicks

You're a moron.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
coin received and already vote also number 42,tanks and good luck for chicks
Pages:
Jump to: