Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CKS] Chicks | Current Supply @ 128,000 | PoS only @25% APR | masternodes! - page 24. (Read 23392 times)

Activity: 895
Merit: 250
Dont post address here and PM dev
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi Dev

My toay's vote# 70

Wallet :- CWqYoP31c7KjjMj1K2ajXWRdF8Ha1V36Q2

I have not been Chicks.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Hi Dev ,

http://prntscr.com/dul6j8
http://prntscr.com/dul6s9
Please 20 coins per vote !

Wallet :- CH6oF9K9QT9sTHsvKz3vhFaVqZ94KD57t6
Thank & Regards
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
dev exchange urgently + pump !!!!!
Activity: 613
Dev hi thanks for 20 coins
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi Dev ,

Thank you for 20 coin for Y'days vote.

My toay's vote# 71
SS :- http://prntscr.com/dukq06

Wallet :- CXLkujSHL8UqGcxxKfEA75PhJrB9Rvz7fN

Thank & Regards,
Simone
Activity: 409
UNIQUE REWARD SYSTEM

We offer the community of Chicks a special reward. We want a high prize rare coin. So if you hold more than 500 coins of Chicks more than one week you earn the special reward. We give you 3 coins each week. The only thing you need to do is holding your coins and give me your adress for verification.
You MUST be a junior member.
The amount of coins you need to hold to get the reward and the reward can change.

So the previous reward system of 2 coins for every 10 you hold is no longer valid? I'm sure I read it on a previous post but I can't find it so it's probably been edited out
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
UNIQUE REWARD SYSTEM

We offer the community of Chicks a special reward. We want a high prize rare coin. So if you hold more than 500 coins of Chicks more than one week you earn the special reward. We give you 3 coins each week. The only thing you need to do is holding your coins and give me your adress for verification.
The amount of coins you need to hold to get the reward and the reward can change.

only 3 coin per weeks it low amount, what price? about faucet not work for my Smiley

All rewards are paid now. We have now 68 votes on Nova. Very thx. Good work. Till tomorow votes are open, after that we will buy the missing votes and launch the first exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Is there still available? Roll Eyes
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
UNIQUE REWARD SYSTEM

only 3 coin per weeks it low amount, what price? about faucet not work for my Smiley
Activity: 518
Hi Dev, Airdrops of Chicks still availabe?
Activity: 41
I heard there are Chicks here? Like hot Chicks? Or what?
UNIQUE REWARD SYSTEM

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Alright, let me see whats this about. I like booty chicks and will possibly drop some pocket dust on them. How do u plan to reward interested parties?
Activity: 133
Join Lysergion, the psychedelic crypto!
I made a faucet! Wink

198.50.245.63/chicks/

Sent 2 of my Chicks to test it out for now. Feel free to use. Payments are instant for now.
I can't get anything from this faucet Smiley It is exactly working?

send now some coins. hope it works now.

about the max. coin: im not the technical genius. I promote the coin and doing the reward. I ask my colleague if he is available.
but this coin is still very rare. you can only mine 2 coins per block because we want a stable coin, no dumb coin. It is long term and to reach the coin supply of 884211 we need more then a year. So if this is not the max, we have no problem.

I think there is a problem with the faucet. Maybe something with my RPC server. I'm not home right now but in the evening I'll look into it and fix.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Voted and PM sent. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 29
I made a faucet! Wink

198.50.245.63/chicks/

Sent 2 of my Chicks to test it out for now. Feel free to use. Payments are instant for now.

send now some coins. hope it works now.

about the max. coin: im not the technical genius. I promote the coin and doing the reward. I ask my colleague if he is available.
but this coin is still very rare. you can only mine 2 coins per block because we want a stable coin, no dumb coin. It is long term and to reach the coin supply of 884211 we need more then a year. So if this is not the max, we have no problem.
Activity: 133
Join Lysergion, the psychedelic crypto!
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I made a faucet! Wink

198.50.245.63/chicks/

Pages:
Jump to: