Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 198. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
I'm sceptical about Cloakcoin

Its been going to nearly 3 years, yet has a market cap of just over $1 million.

Its never had a market cap of more than $6 million.

Why?

If Cloakcoin really is superior to Monero, why is Monero currently worth 300 times more???

And I also believe the claim to make Cloakcoin opensource is untrue. Going from closed to opensource on a large codebase is a TONNE of work. Who is going to pay for this? Why would developers spend huge energy making it open source when its a failing project?

This isn't a FUD. If someone can answer my concerns coherently I'm listening  Smiley

Cloak had a bad reputation at first, but new dev have proven himself to take it into the right direction. You should be glad no marketing have started yet...gives you a good opportunity to get in at a good price..I will forever support cloak..it's a project that deserves good fortunes..might I also add that I haven't found a coin yet with faster transactions..it's seriously fast compared to others i've used. +go check out blockpay and scroll down to partners Cool
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Why?

If Cloakcoin really is superior to Monero, why is Monero currently worth 300 times more???

And I also believe the claim to make Cloakcoin opensource is untrue. Going from closed to opensource on a large codebase is a TONNE of work. Who is going to pay for this? Why would developers spend huge energy making it open source when its a failing project?

This isn't a FUD. If someone can answer my concerns coherently I'm listening  Smiley

Could just be who you know not what you know. I really dont get how this concept works with Enigma and to have it on an exchange also. Then it goes into bitcoin anyways when cashing in cloak. There is too much buy and hold in this community. I my as well do the same just for a chance of hitting the motherload. Haha watching to many gold mining shows.
Activity: 122

Why?

This isn't a FUD. If someone can answer my concerns coherently I'm listening  Smiley

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Where is the nice charts? Where is the price levels? I cant understand nothing Cheesy
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
The devs need to be real super active and update their community. Hire graphic designers to use fancy designs to tweet and provide information. I've offered the dev team a perfect opportunity for them to grow a community base, but no one replies. But without marketing, it will take its toll.
Activity: 770
maybe someone should get in touch with these deep web markets/shops...they are the reason bitcoin had such big gains, maybe if users see that cloak is the best privacy coin and untraceable unlike btc they will adopt it? https://www.deepdotweb.com/2013/10/28/updated-llist-of-hidden-marketplaces-tor-i2p/ btw I do not support illegal goods..but I do feel every person can do what da fuck he wants, unless it's hurting someone else in the process
not going to lie ive thought about that myself, you want it to reach the people itll help the most and thats people who want to keep there transactions private.
maybe someone should get in touch with these deep web markets/shops...they are the reason bitcoin had such big gains, maybe if users see that cloak is the best privacy coin and untraceable unlike btc they will adopt it? https://www.deepdotweb.com/2013/10/28/updated-llist-of-hidden-marketplaces-tor-i2p/ btw I do not support illegal goods..but I do feel every person can do what da fuck he wants, unless it's hurting someone else in the process
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
agree with you aknutty, cloak is not another clone coin/shitcoin, unique tech with active dev and promising future

Unique tech with active dev need to actively promote and advertise and a couple of tweets are clearly not enough for this.
agree with you aknutty, cloak is not another clone coin/shitcoin, unique tech with active dev and promising future
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Its market reaction to the new Cloak wallet Huh It looks like the failure of the PR team...
the price is down the past couple days thats fine just buy yourself a few think long term here not short term.

Its not good idea thing long term with shitcoins, technology goes on and there will be constantly coming new coins with better and better tech.. that means these outdated coins dies

Take look to few years back, coinmarketcap snapshots are pretty good way,, and tell me, how many of top coins e.g from 2014 are increased value and how many is worthless crap now.

From top 30, 3 years ago, only bitcoins, ripples and dashs worth is increases, and many is basicly dead now

I mean really what has changed in the last month??? Oh the devs released a small update to fix some bugs, funding for future development has been decent and volume has slowed a little. Some people just want to sell because they don't like waiting. It's fine. All you need to do is make and enigma transaction, check it out and then look at all the coins ahead of this one in coinmarketcap then compare our coin supply. This is a sound investment, as far a crypto goes, as soon as this goes open source many more people will notice. All of that is not what I'm even most excited about. If cloak removes or lowers the reward for staking and makes enigma the way to earn more cloak than I would bet our node count skyrockets.  This is the tech that a lot of people are missing. There are many privacy solutions but with cloak you can get what you get no where else. Privacy and... ROI!
ROI!
That's what is in demand. With cloak, POS and Enigma you have the the best of all worlds. If you don't see it then I'm sorry, if you don't believe then wait for open source but you'll pay a premium. This is an actively managed coin, with advanced privacy features, soon to be open sourced that will incentivise people to buy, hold, and secure and anonymize the network through Enigma. It will be the answer to all those noob questions you always see on all the forums you browse..." How can I mine for a profit???" Soon the only answer will be CLOAK.

Buy a ras. PI (can't wait r3r) and buy some cloak, load the software and boom, you're a full node, collecting payments for signing enigma payments.

If your worried about price right now then I don't know what to tell you, even a rocket sits on the launch pad for quite a while. But if you think about tech then just extrapolate... look at the coins above this one in market cap and ask why. If those coins are worth so much yet cloak isn't why is that??? Thats a buy signal to me.

Have fun and go Cloak!
This coin has been around 3 plus years but had a bad debut do to scams but a new team took this coin over and have been extremely dedicated, i understand where ur coming from but  three years ago  most people were just throwing out anything and everything to make a dollar and scam people without really offering juts empty promises, if the open source of cloak goes smoothly i believe this coin will def increase than even get on poloniex which requires a coin to be open source of
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Its market reaction to the new Cloak wallet Huh It looks like the failure of the PR team...
the price is down the past couple days thats fine just buy yourself a few think long term here not short term.

Its not good idea thing long term with shitcoins, technology goes on and there will be constantly coming new coins with better and better tech.. that means these outdated coins dies

Take look to few years back, coinmarketcap snapshots are pretty good way,, and tell me, how many of top coins e.g from 2014 are increased value and how many is worthless crap now.

http://i.imgur.com/6jvGGWI.png

From top 30, 3 years ago, only bitcoins, ripples and dashs worth is increases, and many is basicly dead now

Activity: 574
@raizor you or the team ever considered removing the richlist to help improve with anonymity? its cool to see who has a bunch of cloakcoin but i feel like it would benefit more if it were gone.
Activity: 171
Some people just want to watch the world dance.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 239
Lets get some buy support on trex guys..i've set mine Wink think when open source hits it should be around a $1 easy..ffs there's at least 20+ shit projects above us..and they are clones of clones etc..no real innovation whatsoever

absolutely true, but life's a bitch sometimes Cheesy
Some are underestimating the value of the below...BlockPay doing big things and currently busy with world tour
Lets get some buy support on trex guys..i've set mine Wink think when open source hits it should be around a $1 easy..ffs there's at least 20+ shit projects above us..and they are clones of clones etc..no real innovation whatsoever
Jump to: