Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 195. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I haves listening about CLOAK have ENIGMA.
What ENIGMA fetaures? what are the advantages of these features?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Any interest in an ICO to fund development?

Yes, that was something else that cropped up in the funding discussions. Move the project to a new code base (porting Enigma and CloakShield) and new chain and burning Cloak in exchange for the new Cloak coins. The coins could all be pre-generated and exchanged directly for Cloak. In terms of an ICO, extra coins could be generated at the same time and sold off during the ICO to raise funding. Moving to a new code base would ensure everything is up to date and most likely allow us to get a few new features for free. If we're going to change the PoS algo, block/transaction format (for better privacy) it would make sense to do that during the refresh so we don't have to carry code to deal with the previous blockchain format, which would keep things nice and lean. Personally, I think this is my favoured option. There are outfits who would manage the ICO and take care of things such as exchange listing. Not sure if that would get us onto Poloniex, but it would be worth some investigation. The funding from an ICO could enable us to do some really great stuff imho.

For sustained funding for the future, it would make sense for the network to generate funding for a Cloak Foundation during the mining process, which could be used to fund the project for the future long-term. Once a governance system is in place, the Cloak community can decide how that funding is spent, on what features it's spent and also have some control over the level of foundation funding. I think it's critical to get the fundamentals for the future hashed out as soon as possible. Funding also greatly affects the roadmap for Cloak. With more funding, there are more resources and we can be a lot more ambitious with our plans.

I like it, I like it a lot! That would solve so many problems including the lingering "scam" image from the old developers. As a LONG time holder, this would open up many new opportunities for CLOAK. Might want to put up a vote and see how it goes.

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Hey, yogibaer, i miss your great Cloak charts! What happens with you? And what happens with Cloak promotion, why all was stopped?

yogibear will send chart here when price much high increasing Smiley hahahahhahahaha and he just guess

There was nothing special to say about the chart. Status is waiting for the next rally stage.

Activity: 499
Team Cloak are planing for the future at the moment!
I read in Cloak Chat, something huge is coming next week Smiley

Very excited Cheesy

when bro already 4 days over
Activity: 448
Hey, yogibaer, i miss your great Cloak charts! What happens with you? And what happens with Cloak promotion, why all was stopped?

yogibear will send chart here when price much high increasing Smiley hahahahhahahaha and he just guess
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
block tax is better than super block

or a small super block then block tax to keep it topped up

need a governance system really too

donations are a joke.... who wants to donate when they gain nothing more than those that dont donate. Makes no sense.

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
I agree with ICO, superblock,% of the holding and stake awards, new blockchain and so on. Let's solve this problem with funding and move forward.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Activity: 476
@Team
Post in OP lists of team members and their roles accordingly so everyone can see easily. I Saw those informations at your homepage, i guess some members maybe are not interested to explore other web destinations they would like to see it all here. Many people actually are not aware that this is different team, or they are confused.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
I still see post of people relating to cloak as a pump n dump from three years ago thats another reason why i support this route, drop the coin from cloak as well, a fresh start isnt a bad idea to let it be known this isnt the old cloak least my own 2 cents
Activity: 770
Merit: 501

Yes, that was something else that cropped up in the funding discussions. Move the project to a new code base (porting Enigma and CloakShield) and new chain and burning Cloak in exchange for the new Cloak coins. The coins could all be pre-generated and exchanged directly for Cloak. In terms of an ICO, extra coins could be generated at the same time and sold off during the ICO to raise funding. Moving to a new code base would ensure everything is up to date and most likely allow us to get a few new features for free. If we're going to change the PoS algo, block/transaction format (for better privacy) it would make sense to do that during the refresh so we don't have to carry code to deal with the previous blockchain format, which would keep things nice and lean. Personally, I think this is my favoured option. There are outfits who would manage the ICO and take care of things such as exchange listing. Not sure if that would get us onto Poloniex, but it would be worth some investigation. The funding from an ICO could enable us to do some really great stuff imho.

For sustained funding for the future, it would make sense for the network to generate funding for a Cloak Foundation during the mining process, which could be used to fund the project for the future long-term. Once a governance system is in place, the Cloak community can decide how that funding is spent, on what features it's spent and also have some control over the level of foundation funding. I think it's critical to get the fundamentals for the future hashed out as soon as possible. Funding also greatly affects the roadmap for Cloak. With more funding, there are more resources and we can be a lot more ambitious with our plans.
id support this route if the timeframe to accomplish this wasnt crazy long like a year or so
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Have you sources whales to assist with the open sourcing of the client?  If you open source and no one knows, why even bother?
I believe whales can only make damage at the moment. They are interested only in profit they don't care about technology,  to expect help from them is same as expect from Wall Street to save the world from hunger!
They will pump it again and dump it immediately after releasing of code, no matter how code is good they will destroy every chance for success with greed.
I def agree with you stay on the path we are on and let it speak for itself dont need no manipulation

Finally u dumped ur cloak and now u are free to go. Its known that cloak is being moved by planet-sized forces, institutions, large investment groups and j.p. morgan. Many sharks are swimming inbetween ur widespread arms, trying to bite u on an armpit. They know where u store ur cloaks and wanna u to dump as more of it as u can till the accumulation phase ending.
Activity: 171
Some people just want to watch the world dance.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Activity: 182
Trader*Investor
nice to see cloak bottomed , cloak will rise for sure with steady development and a road map
Activity: 448
pump was 0.00082 and dump is 0.0002 hahahaha
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
The market is giving its opinion to the idea of "super block" ...
I understand that funding is needed, but you have to find other ways to get it.

Can you share us this ways? Donations was a joke in past imo so I wonder if u have better idea.

Anything is better than opening the pandora box of a superblock.
Although it is done with the best intention, that in the world of crypto-currencies smells havoc.
I'm not saying it is.
The whole issue of financing would be solved if people were not so stingy and stupid to not realize that by contributing a simple 2% of what each one has, we would give a message of strength and unity that the market would reward with a Higher than the contribution.
I promise to contribute that 2%, but I know that it is not enough that a few do, we should be a great majority.
Activity: 403
Bitcoin grow and cloak go down now. Time to buy cloak again!
Activity: 666

Can you share us this ways? Donations was a joke in past imo so I wonder if u have better idea.
Activity: 620
Jump to: