Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 197. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Guys. I think I did good.  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Some people just want to watch the world dance.
no sad faces allowed in cloakcoin price went down not a big deal, what updates you need they said it last week next major wallet update version 2.1.0.0 will coincide with cloakcoin open source which will be ready within the next 3 months.  not to mention the plan to go open source!, they got a few more things they got to take care of before they make the move all you need is patience. Whats important is things are headed in the right direction!

I've been here since the beginning and support the current developers and,  I fully understand all that you said, and, it's great but, they still need to post now and then to show things ARE on the right track, that's all. I have full confidence in them, just want a "Hello" now and then like they were doing for a while, it instills confidence.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Activity: 171
Some people just want to watch the world dance.
Cry

I'm guessing but, right about now would be a great time to hear from the Devs...  What's up guys?

Hello guys (and gals)

The open sourcing of the project has always been a huge milestone for us. There are lots of plans that follow that, which we will explain in detail very soon. Myself and the other team members are working very hard on putting all our plans together for release and ensuring we have the required resources both in terms of manpower and funding; please bear with us just a little longer. I'm also in the process of working through crypto security checks with a cryptography professor, prior to the open source release. I can assure you that we are not sitting on our hands Smiley

Our goal was always to first create the transaction system promised by the previous team. We feel we're pretty much there now. We are certainly not finished though! After open source, we will follow through on our plans to improve Enigma by extending it at the blockchain level. These plans include a PoS system that's more tailored to Enigma and the needs of the project going forward. In addition to the PoS changes, the Enigma transaction system is being extended to incorporate ring-signatures within the Enigma transactions themselves. This will of course be on top of the existing decentralized and onion-routed mixing system we already have. We think these changes will put is in a great position moving forward. Community governance will also play a critical role in the project as we move forward. These changes will also be part of the forthcoming PoS enhancements. On top of this, there's news on the mobile and electrum server front to follow. There will be a new Enigma node type which acts as an electrum server which you can choose to run. These nodes will act as gateways into the network for users running a mobile or lite/thin wallet and node operators will receive a reward for running this service. We'll cover all this in detail in the official updates which are just around the corner.

I'm spending pretty much all my time on the project of late, which will help greatly with future progress. Other members of the team are also tying up some loose ends so they can dedicate a lot more time to the project moving forward. In addition to this, we will be further expanding the team (primarily in terms of development at present).

Hugs,

Joe
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
no sad faces allowed in cloakcoin price went down not a big deal, what updates you need they said it last week next major wallet update version 2.1.0.0 will coincide with cloakcoin open source which will be ready within the next 3 months.  not to mention the plan to go open source!, they got a few more things they got to take care of before they make the move all you need is patience. Whats important is things are headed in the right direction!
Cry

I'm guessing but, right about now would be a great time to hear from the Devs...  What's up guys?
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
I'm very tempted to pick up a couple thousand of them again...
Activity: 770
I care about my post count as much as i care about cloakcoin and thanks to these cheap prices have doubled my stack the past couple days
Activity: 574
Where is the nice charts? Where is the price levels? I cant understand nothing Cheesy

Goes to coinmarketcap and bittrex.

How naive. You can't understand this joke Wink
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Where is the nice charts? Where is the price levels? I cant understand nothing Cheesy

Goes to coinmarketcap and bittrex.
Stop saying bullshit. If you have any doubts, just go on the rocketchat, and talk to the team.

They are honest and welcoming.

I have no doubt about the release of open-source code and the quality of the project.

But to know and talk about the project, you have to communicate with the team.

And it's simple, there's a rocketchat for it .. Wink

Some people, these newbies for example, don't seem to understand there are other forums besides this one. Just because you don't see it here doesn't mean it's not being discussed, worked on, planned, applied, etc. CLOAK has it's own forum.

If you just want to increase your post count, go somewhere else to do it. CLOAK has a large, loyal group of core investors and traders who support this project 100%. And, unless you have proof of any accusations you are going to make, don't post them, you are simply wasting our time. Lastly, go back to the beginning of this forum and read EVERY page then, consider making a post...

Activity: 122
I'm sceptical about Cloakcoin

Its been going to nearly 3 years, yet has a market cap of just over $1 million.

Its never had a market cap of more than $6 million.

Why?

If Cloakcoin really is superior to Monero, why is Monero currently worth 300 times more???

And I also believe the claim to make Cloakcoin opensource is untrue. Going from closed to opensource on a large codebase is a TONNE of work. Who is going to pay for this? Why would developers spend huge energy making it open source when its a failing project?

This isn't a FUD. If someone can answer my concerns coherently I'm listening  Smiley

I heard that some monero traitors are willing to pay a few hundred btc to see cloak open source Grin

P.S. i was forgot, if monero is so good why dash is 2 times more expensive? Cheesy

Monero and Dash are different coins. One is trying to be mainstream, the other is trying to be super private. There is little correlation between the price.

If Cloakcoin REALLY plans to go open source I'm interested, but I simply believe its not going to happen. Its too much work

If you want super fast transactions, nothing currently beats Byteball.

If you want open source privacy, nothing currently beats Monero.

Why use Cloakcoin?

Activity: 239

Why?

If Cloakcoin really is superior to Monero, why is Monero currently worth 300 times more???

And I also believe the claim to make Cloakcoin opensource is untrue. Going from closed to opensource on a large codebase is a TONNE of work. Who is going to pay for this? Why would developers spend huge energy making it open source when its a failing project?

This isn't a FUD. If someone can answer my concerns coherently I'm listening  Smiley

I heard that some monero traitors are willing to pay a few hundred btc to see cloak open source Grin

P.S. i was forgot, if monero is so good why dash is 2 times more expensive? Cheesy

I was forgot, if cloak so good why the price is so cheap? Grin And of course, its not a pump and dump coin Cheesy And where is cloak pr team, nice holidays again?

dump coin,seriosly? I see only one dumper who wants to buy more cloaks on low price now....just look bittrex buy orders
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Stop saying bullshit. If you have any doubts, just go on the rocketchat, and talk to the team.

They are honest and welcoming.

I have no doubt about the release of open-source code and the quality of the project.

But to know and talk about the project, you have to communicate with the team.

And it's simple, there's a rocketchat for it .. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Why?

I was forgot, if cloak so good why the price is so cheap? Grin And of course, its not a pump and dump coin Cheesy And where is cloak pr team, nice holidays again?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Why?

This isn't a FUD. If someone can answer my concerns coherently I'm listening  Smiley

There was a takeover and new devs coming not Alty (who was a scammer)
Activity: 239

Why?

Jump to: