Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 236. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Where can I find more information on 'Participation in other people’s Enigma transactions in return for a share of the fee is enabled by default with 50% of your balance. Since these transaction lock up your balance, you can change the amount, as well as toggle this feature on and off, from the options screen'

You will find more informations in the whitepaper: https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/learn-more.html

If you have questions, you can ask them here.

best regards,
alice_bob
Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
Where can I find more information on 'Participation in other people’s Enigma transactions in return for a share of the fee is enabled by default with 50% of your balance. Since these transaction lock up your balance, you can change the amount, as well as toggle this feature on and off, from the options screen'
Activity: 318
I was an old supporter of cloakcoin back in 2014, when the market crashed I was dismayed and desperately sold off my all my stash. Now I am back and I am glad to see it's taken care by a new team. My question is, do I get it right that for every 100 CLOAK I want to send, I will pay 1.8 CLOAK as transaction fee? Isn't 1.8% a bit too costly if people want to send a huge amount of fund?

Hi sotisoti!

Welcome back Smiley

As yogibaer answered, its only for ENIGMA transactions. Normal transactions have the standard fee.

We want to change costs for ENIGMA transactions to standard fee too.

best regards,
alice_bob
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
I was an old supporter of cloakcoin back in 2014, when the market crashed I was dismayed and desperately sold off my all my stash. Now I am back and I am glad to see it's taken care by a new team. My question is, do I get it right that for every 100 CLOAK I want to send, I will pay 1.8 CLOAK as transaction fee? Isn't 1.8% a bit too costly if people want to send a huge amount of fund?

1.8% is only the fee when you use ENIGMA. Regular fee is 0.01 CLOAK or more depending on the block size in kB.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Activity: 560
I have seen many coins and many communities but never such will and enthusiasm. This project just needs good marketing nothing more. Wha happened with twitter campaign will it be active again? I think price was highest during time of Cloak games..
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
the price stabilized at around 0.24 for the Cloak

#   Source   Pair           Volume (24h)     Price                Volume (%)   Updated

1   Bittrex   CLOAK/BTC   $8,704   $0.242901   82.69%   Recently....

one of the best indicators for trading volume for 24 hours
Activity: 666
Activity: 406
I hope good luck team  Smiley
Cloakcoin is alive and kicking and I think there are a lot of good news to come. Price is now rising and if ppl see that this is a good investment with a bright future we can see very high prices over the next weeks and months. I think the most important is to see that there is development and it looks to me that the Cloakcoin team is working hard to make all investors very happy. Good luck to us all!

Is this "The Bill Still" effect? He mentioned a few weeks ago where he would further elaborate on the development of CloakCoin. Someone has to know when he will pump this and the effect will be an increase in price just like when he pumped Quark Coin. Those who know may be getting in at a cheap price before the rise.

something huge will come i feel

I wish everyone here feel the same way too. We all know a good coin like cloak could make a good comeback at some point.
Activity: 666
Cloakcoin is alive and kicking and I think there are a lot of good news to come. Price is now rising and if ppl see that this is a good investment with a bright future we can see very high prices over the next weeks and months. I think the most important is to see that there is development and it looks to me that the Cloakcoin team is working hard to make all investors very happy. Good luck to us all!

Is this "The Bill Still" effect? He mentioned a few weeks ago where he would further elaborate on the development of CloakCoin. Someone has to know when he will pump this and the effect will be an increase in price just like when he pumped Quark Coin. Those who know may be getting in at a cheap price before the rise.

something huge will come i feel
Activity: 434

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
CMC counts zero volume?

the volume is now over $8000

volume is nice but still very low low

It's just a matter of time Wink
We are going up step by step
Activity: 448
CMC counts zero volume?

the volume is now over $8000

CloakCoin CloakCoin (CLOAK)  $0.503707 (265.55%) Market Cap $2,457,740 2,080 BTC Volume (24h) $8,210 6.95 BTC

This is getting interesting...

yes yes yes very interesting
Perfect timing for livecoin to go offine  Grin Still volume is more important than price at the moment. Good things are coming.

yes for cryptocurrency volume is more important then price just need volume then price automatically fly
cloak is of coinmarket strange  Huh
we wil see greetz  Grin

haha correction happening
come on bittrex catch the price of livecoin in reality because livecoin price always fake price so this time bittrex you take it serious and make it history of 1 usd by taking volume to 30000 usd
Activity: 401
http://www.cloakcoin.com
cloak is of coinmarket strange  Huh
we wil see greetz  Grin
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Perfect timing for livecoin to go offine  Grin Still volume is more important than price at the moment. Good things are coming.
Jump to: