Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 239. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 500
Nobody can predict nothing this is fact! Price and value is not the same!
Here we have something really good, and if you read white paper in dept you'll realize this is complete product and working well. What else do you need?
Return of investments?
Wait for a while it is still early, when you invest in gold for example you need to wait years.
Some members are spoiled and expects to become rich over night!

What you talking about? Over night? Many people wait for years in Cloak, but the development team has not been able to achieve strong growth. Even the previous version of the POSA3 wallet release has caused the price increase to 55k sat. Phoenix wallet release has caused the price drops to 14k!

That the development team is to blame for not being able to raise the price of CLOAK, is the biggest stupidity I've read in a long time.
CLOAK team have done an exceptional job and we should all be grateful.
I think it is even good that the price of CLOAK is cheap (you have to drop ballast before the climb).
We have a coin with a unique technology and that will pay off.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
Everything working very good. From self installing to sending and staking.
Activity: 448
anyone doing stacking on new wallet and how is stacking going?
Activity: 952
What you talking about? Over night? Many people wait for years in Cloak, but the development team has not been able to achieve strong growth. Even the previous version of the POSA3 wallet release has caused the price increase to 55k sat. Phoenix wallet release has caused the price drops to 14k!
I don't know how team is responsible for growth? They are doing their best! Before this rise 55k Cloak was under 5k i remember. This can easily go up now, and if they decide to reveal code this will happen most likely.

May be you dont know, but Cloak price was around 300k sat. New team for 2 years was not able to get closer to these indicators. Maybe now they will be more serious engaged in promotion.

That 300k level was merely an exit pump from Alty before leaving Cloakcoin...a scammer.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
I don't know how team is responsible for growth? They are doing their best! Before this rise 55k Cloak was under 5k i remember. This can easily go up now, and if they decide to reveal code this will happen most likely.

Maybe you dont know, but Cloak price was around 300k sat. New team for 2 years was not able to get closer to these indicators. Hope that now they will be more serious engaged in promotion.
Activity: 476

Cloak has great tech, I really expect us to compete with Monero and Dash in the near future
One day this will happen.
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Cloak has great tech, I really expect us to compete with Monero and Dash in the near future
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Here we have something really good, and if you read white paper in dept you'll realize this is complete product and working well. What else do you need?
Return of investments?
Wait for a while it is still early, when you invest in gold for example you need to wait years.

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I was just thinking about cloak today and came to a stunning realization. If the cloak team really follows through with their plan to make POS obsolete and make Enigma participation more profitable, which they have shown they will most certainly do. Then this coin becomes the only coin that is profitable to "mine" personally. Think about how cheap a computer you would need to run a QT wallet and participate in Enigma with a few cloaks in it. This also has a recursive effect. The more profitable the coin become the more people will participate in Enigma which makes the network more secure and more anonymous, the more people make the network secure and anonymous the more cloaks they earn, which draws in more people. Once people start realizing this adoption of this coin becomes self generating and we can become one of, if not the most adopted, secure and profitable cryptos on the market. How many people have an old computer laying around and a couple bucks they can spend on paypal or the markets to buy cloak... millions, if not more. Super excited for cloak!
Activity: 476
Return of investments?
End of Cloak time 0.00013 bye bye

yes please say good bye and never comeback to cloak coin thread

why good bye to cloak i am big supporter of cloak but truth talk is my right i can talk i am talking just reality and i am not doing any FUD and TROLLING just talking what we have situation now
Hey Cuti, what happened with yesterdays plan? You were celebrating to see 10k soon so you could by cheap?

if its even goes to more lower i do not have any plan to buy now yes if whales and rally goes to above 0.00055 to 0.0006 then i am sure we are moving then i will buy but now i can not able to risk because we are moving very back to back
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hey Cuti, what happened with yesterdays plan? You were celebrating to see 10k soon so you could by cheap?
Activity: 499

yes please say good bye and never comeback to cloak coin thread
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
CLOAK dumping nice

And more is coming

I am Waiting

i Will buy 20k or more at 0.10$

for me i see 0.10$ is good price for buy  at this moment

why? you can see the buying  support and you will understand me

Look at the dump
I told you guys!  

I am still waiting 0.10$
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
The uniqueness of the situation right now with Cloak Coin that we are seeing in the market is not only associated with the growth of the Bitcoin price. Cloak have now one of best untraceable transactions technology, but the long awaited Phoenix wallet release did not cause any movement on the market. I see two main ways out of this situation, the first is to negotiate with big investors and the second is of course to go to the major exchanges. Hope that the Cloak Team will successfully cope with these tasks in the near future.
Activity: 666
to wallet number 1 on bittrex: no dump so hard please!  Cheesy

relax men.....

better he dump now as later  Wink
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
to wallet number 1 on bittrex: no dump so hard please!  Cheesy

relax men.....
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
all coins going tooo much high but what happened to cloak Huh these signals are very bad now cloak price should be to atleast 0.00065 something very strange with cloak even no any better exchange want to add cloak

mr.Cuteflower i already says you lots of times... the cloakcoin project is a long-term you need a big patience... i think you understand.. If u need price increase then spread the cloak word to all members in where you active in another forums... try to contact the other exchanges if they hearing the cloak coin name multiple times then they will look cloak coin... hardwork is must
First off, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Just mute Cuteflower. They have never added one thing to the convo and any discussion of their additions is just more wasted space. Second, the price is down because BTC is up and people, rightly in my opinion, want to realize gains by holding BTC as it breaks through the ATH and with the ETF, I'm holding my cloaks but some are not as confident as I am and I don't blame them. Third, we all know the main thing holding this coin back right now is the lack of being on a major exchange like polo. Marketing will help but until people see major amounts of BTC being spent on cloak and our name near the top of the leader board we will not be noticed or cared about. From what we can tell open sourcing will help with this. That is the next step as outlined in the last update. The price is a little low right now but on extremely low volume, a couple BTC and its back to normal, a couple more and its double. If we are added to polo, a handful of BTC  is nothing. The team has worked hard and delivered and stated, what I believe, is a good roadmap forward. If your like me your just throwing a couple bucks toward buys every once in a while, there is absolutely 0 reason to believe this coin is not going to go up. The team is there, the tech is there and the vision is there. Just breath
Jump to: